Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2019, 08:13:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 33009 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

Its been 11 days since you first launch your ico. How much has already been collected so far guys can we get updates.

Visit their website, Approximately 2,551,000 of 5,400,000 VIVID Tokens have been sold. and current bonus is 20% and you can get 12,000 VIVID with 1 ETH. Price of one VIVID is 0.000083 ETH.

Seems the promotion and campaigns of VIVID are doing well and they are almost reaching the 50% from their cap? But I do not know if it is their soft cap or hard cap anyone knows?

Whatever it is for, it's not a big deal anymore because Vivid now are becoming more attractive to the people because of their newly released video presentation. By this, it can really get enough funds for the betterment of this project and hopefully, can fullfill their promises to the investors.

This is due to the fact that it was advertised by Suppoman and Crypto Daily which are becoming big influencer in Crypto World. In addition, the project is really looking great.

NOIZ

⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒

○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:18:13 PM

Its been 11 days since you first launch your ico. How much has already been collected so far guys can we get updates.

Visit their website, Approximately 2,551,000 of 5,400,000 VIVID Tokens have been sold. and current bonus is 20% and you can get 12,000 VIVID with 1 ETH. Price of one VIVID is 0.000083 ETH.

Seems the promotion and campaigns of VIVID are doing well and they are almost reaching the 50% from their cap? But I do not know if it is their soft cap or hard cap anyone knows?

Whatever it is for, it's not a big deal anymore because Vivid now are becoming more attractive to the people because of their newly released video presentation. By this, it can really get enough funds for the betterment of this project and hopefully, can fullfill their promises to the investors.

This is due to the fact that it was advertised by Suppoman and Crypto Daily which are becoming big influencer in Crypto World. In addition, the project is really looking great.
Several good projects need such kind of advertisement so that they can really attract a huge number of traffic to their platform and this project did that correctly so i am sure that soon it will recieve good support from several investors.
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:34:06 PM

Several good projects need such kind of advertisement so that they can really attract a huge number of traffic to their platform and this project did that correctly so i am sure that soon it will recieve good support from several investors.
Actually advertisement plays a vital role in terms of each project and also each project needs to be advertised properly so that the project can reach maximum peoples and more and more peoples can join the team.
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:07:33 PM

This project can open a new page in the use of applications. I am glad that I can stand at the origins of this project
Many should understand that it is better to invest in promising projects at the very beginning, because this is the most profitable time for investments

Wow its admirable to know that feed back was extremly incredible, Investors will surely excited to invest this project. Lets wait for Vivids new update.We also need to boots our advertisment team to make this project a prosperous one.

I agree, vivid really innovates their own project with originality that they can prove to everyone. Vivid will surely gather more investors because of positive feedback. Lets keep supporting vivid.

Innovation is the best way to attract new prospects and investors. The devs are really serious on taking the project to the next level, I'm very excited on their future features on the platform.
Vivid project has a very great development and marketing team and they are making this project more and more popular and advances very day. This is a project with high potential and great future and I think they will also give high returns to the investors of the project.

The dev seems giving serious funds because they are offering a bounty campaign which is only limited to a higher rank and I am hoping this can attract investors to join in their ICO. With their concept, this might have some better future in the market.
Yes, I agree with you the project is growing very well right now. But if they want to become more popular then obviously they need to offer a bounty campaign. The bounty campaign help to gain investors. Due to this campaign, so many new investors will be attracted towards the project. The project will become successful.sooner or later.
I think that this  is a project that can be trusted to the point that you can invest in this.
mr.charming

Activity: 385

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:15:30 PM

The team has come responsibly to the implementation of its project. You can see how hard work day after day and all a large number of members of the crypto community learn about it
I really salute this project team is really working well they always work hard so that this project can run well, we should be very appreciate for the team hope your hard work to get the equivalent results.
The technical launch of Vivid is really innovative and made every one to utilize the platform for the ultimate success as we can easily track the assets with the indicators available.
You are right this platform is very profitable to us all, I am very proud of the launch of this platform provides many benefits to us all. good work.
Yes you are right.this platform provides us many rewards.i joined the bounty campaign you can also join it for acheive more rewards or you can also take part into the vivid giveaway here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3029366.new#new
joeperry

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

Y U NO HODL?! @JoeperryC Affordable Bounty Manager

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:27:00 PM

The team has come responsibly to the implementation of its project. You can see how hard work day after day and all a large number of members of the crypto community learn about it
I really salute this project team is really working well they always work hard so that this project can run well, we should be very appreciate for the team hope your hard work to get the equivalent results.
The technical launch of Vivid is really innovative and made every one to utilize the platform for the ultimate success as we can easily track the assets with the indicators available.
You are right this platform is very profitable to us all, I am very proud of the launch of this platform provides many benefits to us all. good work.
Yes you are right.this platform provides us many rewards.i joined the bounty campaign you can also join it for acheive more rewards or you can also take part into the vivid giveaway here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3029366.new#new
They have really created a great giveaway of their tokens this will attract huge bounty hunters and also make this project ore and more popular. They also have a very active development and marketing team which will take this project to its goals very easily. They are also getting better investment form investors all around the world.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:26:19 PM

Honestly, I did not think that VIVID would be successful. It turns out that the community is becoming popular, and this can not but rejoice, since I myself am the investor of VIVID. I wish the guys developers only good and success in their endeavors!)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:23:07 PM

If attentively to study the project, to check all information having read whitepaper, then at once it becomes clear that the price for a token is very strongly underestimated by developers. It can demonstrate that they really want to start the project quicker that it was seen already in reality.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:44:47 PM

Well, a good video presentation can surely encourage more investors to participate in this project, but aside from that more investors wants to see new developments about this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
negancoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 126

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:16:21 PM

Very details about Vivid ICO occuring. Around 50% of total tokens sold out. Greats. Bro, do they have plan for exchange already?

I think that 5,400,000 VIVID was just amount of tokens that they offered to sell with 20% bonus in pre-sale, because the total token sale is 106,700,000 VIVID !

For you question about exchange, they already answer that in their FAQ page :
" Initially trading will occur on EtherDelta, since anyone can create an ED Ethereum trading pair, we would preemptively create the page and provide some initial liquidity. Our goal is to push for Liqui and Cryptopia as the initial centralized exchanges we list on. IDEX, CEX.io, Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin and HitBTC are the next targets from there. "

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:30:47 PM

Well, a good video presentation can surely encourage more investors to participate in this project, but aside from that more investors wants to see new developments about this project.
A video can be effective to people who are audio-visual learners Cheesy Making it attractive and informative is a good thing to do by the team given that this project is all about augmented reality which at the first place is really an attractive one.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:33:13 PM

Excellent idea with the tools necessary for any amateur crypto currency. The only thing that I do not like about the project is that its implementation is somewhat stretched.

What? What do you mean by the idea of the project is somewhat stretched? I think their idea is good and well planned. I hope you can explain your comment about the project further.  Smiley

It means the implementation is caused to last longer than expected. I can somehow understand the devs because augmented reality is not an easy feat to develop plus it is connected to the databases of blockchain so it is somehow justifiable of how long would it take to develop it.
SimpleMan

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:44:52 PM

This project can open a new page in the use of applications. I am glad that I can stand at the origins of this project
Many should understand that it is better to invest in promising projects at the very beginning, because this is the most profitable time for investments

Wow its admirable to know that feed back was extremly incredible, Investors will surely excited to invest this project. Lets wait for Vivids new update.We also need to boots our advertisment team to make this project a prosperous one.

I agree, vivid really innovates their own project with originality that they can prove to everyone. Vivid will surely gather more investors because of positive feedback. Lets keep supporting vivid.

Innovation is the best way to attract new prospects and investors. The devs are really serious on taking the project to the next level, I'm very excited on their future features on the platform.
Vivid project has a very great development and marketing team and they are making this project more and more popular and advances very day. This is a project with high potential and great future and I think they will also give high returns to the investors of the project.

The dev seems giving serious funds because they are offering a bounty campaign which is only limited to a higher rank and I am hoping this can attract investors to join in their ICO. With their concept, this might have some better future in the market.

I am hoping  now that there will be more bounty to open because this is good for this project specially they are still new and really needs to have high exposures.
Yes, the project should surely try to start some more bounties but perhaps they have already made great advertisement and don't need any more but hopefull they should look for something which is profitable for them.

You have no guarantee that there will be much more interest after or while running a bounty. Advertisement should be well targeted if you know who your potential investors or customers might be.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:34:29 PM

A good video representation definitely helps a project to grow because it clarifies certain things and helps the investors and potential uses of the platform to understand the project. I think the team is doing everything to make this project a success let's see how this turns out.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:02:49 AM

Very details about Vivid ICO occuring. Around 50% of total tokens sold out. Greats. Bro, do they have plan for exchange already?
I hope the developer will choose good exchanges and it will not be Sino-Korean-Japanese exchanges for which it is impossible to get into and impossible to trade.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:09:08 AM

I hope the developer will choose good exchanges and it will not be Sino-Korean-Japanese exchanges for which it is impossible to get into and impossible to trade.
Yes true. I hope that the developer will find a good exchanger to list this Vivid. Vivid has a lots of supporters now. It is really progressing positively and that is a great job done. I hope that the Vivid team will continuously striving for more improvements and better development of this project.
Lodi0808

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:49:00 AM

Yes true. I hope that the developer will find a good exchanger to list this Vivid. Vivid has a lots of supporters now. It is really progressing positively and that is a great job done. I hope that the Vivid team will continuously striving for more improvements and better development of this project.
Im pretty sure the tokens will be listed first on forkdelta and other low volume exchanges sites and then next will be poloniex and bittrex.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:42:08 AM

This project can become if not a breakthrough, then at least a bright spot among other projects. I think that many will pay attention to it

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Kigtad

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:23:36 AM

A great solution and I would happily work for this company, but did not see the team have a bounty company?
yuisefb8

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:30:11 AM

Im pretty sure the tokens will be listed first on forkdelta and other low volume exchanges sites and then next will be poloniex and bittrex.
Great news. Vivid already planning to list in 3 exchanges. This will gonna boost the potential of vivid. More and more investors will going to join and help the community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.