Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2019, 07:58:40 AM *
News: 10th anniversary art contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 33009 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:31:28 AM

Its been 11 days since you first launch your ico. How much has already been collected so far guys can we get updates.

Visit their website, Approximately 2,551,000 of 5,400,000 VIVID Tokens have been sold. and current bonus is 20% and you can get 12,000 VIVID with 1 ETH. Price of one VIVID is 0.000083 ETH.

Seems the promotion and campaigns of VIVID are doing well and they are almost reaching the 50% from their cap? But I do not know if it is their soft cap or hard cap anyone knows?

Whatever it is for, it's not a big deal anymore because Vivid now are becoming more attractive to the people because of their newly released video presentation. By this, it can really get enough funds for the betterment of this project and hopefully, can fullfill their promises to the investors.

Well, a good video presentation can surely encourage more investors to participate in this project, but aside from that more investors wants to see new developments about this project.

Did you checked their website? I saw three introducing videos in their website and they were quite understandable.

It looks like; we will see more projects based on Augmented reality and AI in 2018.  And Vivid has one of the unique project with his Porfolio management app; which let users unlock more powerful indicators with their tokens.  A very clever considered platform where also the members interact with each other by voting system.
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:03:30 AM

Check out this video to see the VIVID app live in action: https://vimeo.com/260456477
Excellent! Many users have asked you about the video presentation of the project. To understand what kind of project it is and what it is. You listened to us, and now we see the result of your work!
Great video is nice to nice team working on what people asked for it means they are here for us and they are working to support and bring a clear understanding to their system

Yes indeed. The team are working hard for the project. But the most interesting part is that they have  a clear infomation about the phased sales such as the allocation of coins and the prices set at several stages , It's very interesting to follow the improvement  of this project in the future.

Yeah, as it's so convincing project that can be very useful here in crypto currency community. I hope the team will able to made some special features that can attract more users and supporters on this project.

Yeah, hopefully in the coming days this project can launch an app that will make this project very successful. For now I will be following this and hoping there will be many improvements will happen.

Everything is possible. The project has been improving recently. A new video about the project and the constant support of administrators, thanks to this project will be successful.
JuggSlash

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:12:10 AM

A great solution and I would happily work for this company, but did not see the team have a bounty company?
It would be a great idea if they were having a bounty campaign for the project because a bounty campaign is really needed to spread the words of the project.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:49:39 AM

A great solution and I would happily work for this company, but did not see the team have a bounty company?
It would be a great idea if they were having a bounty campaign for the project because a bounty campaign is really needed to spread the words of the project.
Great suggestion bud For sure many will join the bounty campaign since the project alone is very interesting.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:50:29 AM

bounty is not always necessary. we see the project collects. can it be possible to do without a bounty?
rabotacoin

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:03:18 AM

Great suggestion bud For sure many will join the bounty campaign since the project alone is very interesting.
I agree with you, I also believe that the project needs to launch a campaign of generosity. I'm sure a lot of people would take part in this. And it will also be useful for the project and its development.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:08:30 AM

Its been 11 days since you first launch your ico. How much has already been collected so far guys can we get updates.

Visit their website, Approximately 2,551,000 of 5,400,000 VIVID Tokens have been sold. and current bonus is 20% and you can get 12,000 VIVID with 1 ETH. Price of one VIVID is 0.000083 ETH.
Very details about Vivid ICO occuring. Around 50% of total tokens sold out. Greats. Bro, do they have plan for exchange already?
I hope the developer will choose good exchanges and it will not be Sino-Korean-Japanese exchanges for which it is impossible to get into and impossible to trade.
The choice of the developer in respect of exchange of course is welcomed, but little depends on his desires. Not only desire from his party, but also huge work in this direction is necessary. Administrators of some large exchanges are very critical to the choice of coins.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

They already have a bounty campaign(signature) which is only available for higher ranks. Also they are offering other bounty campaign programs.
You can visit this page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048141.0

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

Vivid seems having a great advertisement because they are having a signature campaign which is available for hero/legendary ranks. Well, this is great because investors will probably have some time to get to know about this platform. Also, they are offering social media campaign which gives more popular to this project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

Very details about Vivid ICO occuring. Around 50% of total tokens sold out. Greats. Bro, do they have plan for exchange already?
I hope the developer will choose good exchanges and it will not be Sino-Korean-Japanese exchanges for which it is impossible to get into and impossible to trade.
Yes true. I hope that the developer will find a good exchanger to list this Vivid. Vivid has a lots of supporters now. It is really progressing positively and that is a great job done. I hope that the Vivid team will continuously striving for more improvements and better development of this project.

I am sure devs are working for it now. I also hope that they will have more serious investors and looking forward for more developments and more updates about vivid project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:11:14 PM

Bounty company or you mean bounty campaign ? I was also not able to see any bounty campaign, if there is no better advertising then how can we really reach out to potential investors and we are ongoing with the ICO.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:11:45 PM

bounty is not always necessary. we see the project collects. can it be possible to do without a bounty?
Well, for me bounty campaigns is always necessary for a specific  project. Because this is the only way to promote inorder for this project be known in social medias and hopefully can convinced many investors to invest. And also because, if the dev team don't have this kind of strategy, probably the project can't collect enough funds for the betterness of this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:38:14 PM

Yeah, we are all hoping that vivid project will be listed in some good exchanges that even not it's not very popular exchanges but with good services and high security.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:18:57 PM

Yes true. I hope that the developer will find a good exchanger to list this Vivid. Vivid has a lots of supporters now. It is really progressing positively and that is a great job done. I hope that the Vivid team will continuously striving for more improvements and better development of this project.

I am sure that time they already have good amount of profit to list this project in some good exchanges out there. I am looking forward for more updates about this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
steampunkz

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:46:02 PM

I am sure that time they already have good amount of profit to list this project in some good exchanges out there. I am looking forward for more updates about this project.

I think its not enough until they will already reach their hard cap. But I am expecting that vivid will become popular after the ICO. Lucky I have joined their bounty platforms.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

Vivid team is negotiating with the exchanges and soon we may have a good announcements regarding this, however they are really aiming on advertising functionalities to reach out to more investors.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:10:01 PM

I think its not enough until they will already reach their hard cap. But I am expecting that vivid will become popular after the ICO. Lucky I have joined their bounty platforms.

Reaching the hard cap simply means many investors have put their trust on the project and by that point exchanges should list the project on their platform. And I believe vivid platform is on their way in reaching their hard cap.
PDAngel

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

At this time, have so much bad news for crypto currencies, so that how of Vivid ICO progres? How many ETH  or dollars which their ICO collected already?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

HYDAX EXCHANGE[

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:45:40 PM

Vivid can actually be popular to the extend they might get listed for free according to the possibility I mean  if you actually look at their platform is just the type that make name for itself

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:34:39 PM

Vivid can actually be popular to the extend they might get listed for free according to the possibility I mean  if you actually look at their platform is just the type that make name for itself
How to earn Vivid Tokens for free? I am only have 0.02 ETH at this time so i can invest with this amount?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.