Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2019, 08:13:06 AM *
News: Help collect the most notable posts made over the last 10 years.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 33009 times)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:24:05 PM

Its been 11 days since you first launch your ico. How much has already been collected so far guys can we get updates.

Visit their website, Approximately 2,551,000 of 5,400,000 VIVID Tokens have been sold. and current bonus is 20% and you can get 12,000 VIVID with 1 ETH. Price of one VIVID is 0.000083 ETH.
Very details about Vivid ICO occuring. Around 50% of total tokens sold out. Greats. Bro, do they have plan for exchange already?
I hope the developer will choose good exchanges and it will not be Sino-Korean-Japanese exchanges for which it is impossible to get into and impossible to trade.
Yes true. I hope that the developer will find a good exchanger to list this Vivid. Vivid has a lots of supporters now. It is really progressing positively and that is a great job done. I hope that the Vivid team will continuously striving for more improvements and better development of this project.

I am sure that time they already have good amount of profit to list this project in some good exchanges out there. I am looking forward for more updates about this project.
Vivid team is negotiating with the exchanges and soon we may have a good announcements regarding this, however they are really aiming on advertising functionalities to reach out to more investors.

So, for now, lets just patiently wait for VIVID project, update and bring us some good news from ICO. Their promotional signature campaign will have a big impact on how much they can be raised.

Yeah right. Your suggestion is really the best thing we could do for the Vivid project. Let us all patiently wait for the more upcoming good news, feedbacks, updates and developments of this project for all of us. I believe that they can reach much further from this and so, goodluck to the team Vivid.
Vivid devs maybe just very busy with their project and some big problems that need to resolve. Just wait patiently and explore more about vivid. I suggest that you guys also join their telegram for more updates.
As the books says, "Good thing comes to those who wait". This is the only way we can contribute to this project aside from promoting it. And I do believe this line because doing rush decision making without even thinking will end up to bad results.

Precisely, we need also to consider the difficulty level when it comes to developing such a wonderful platform. We just need to believe and stay tuned on what's the upcoming announcements of Vivid platform.
Augmented reality is not an easy feat. There has to be a lot of prototypes to be made since the app must run it's AR feature under different circumstance or situation such as low light, uneven platforms, etc. That's why I can somehow understand why the development stage is stretched.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:02:06 AM

Will the investors be facing any lock in period upon purchase of your tokens? Or even the bounties you give away for you signature campaigns, would they have a lock in period?

And why do you have so less telegram participants? These kind of ICO projects have minimum 5k participants. Does it mean that you only have authentic followers in telegram?  Cool
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 01:36:53 AM

Cant wait for the app to come so i can download it and use it.Blockfolio is pissing me off
You got to be waiting until their announced it so you can use the platform. I think this is the greatest and the best portfolio's platform I have ever seen.
steampunkz

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 01:43:11 AM

Cant wait for the app to come so i can download it and use it.Blockfolio is pissing me off
You got to be waiting until their announced it so you can use the platform. I think this is the greatest and the best portfolio's platform I have ever seen.

I think blockfolio isn't that bad to use because its free. But I am expecting that VIVID will much more flexible and convenient to use. Lets just wait for the updates of this ICO.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:47:49 AM

manager or team answer questions here? I did not see the answer to my question. how about a telegram, is there anyone who answers the questions?

If you really want to satisfy your curiosity I think the telegram group will be the best place to answer ask question because that's the place where there is an active community manager.
Yes there will be someone from the team who will answer your questions. Here's the telegram link: https://t.me/VIVIDtoken. Telegram chat for the community of Vivid can really help a lot to know further the project itself.

So is the telegram chat really active or is it like some of the other chats where there's just a bunch of bought telegram users and a welcome bot and nothing else to do (apart from watching the endless amount of spam)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:48:04 AM

I think that this project was gathered a considerable amount of audience for this project,in such less time.
thanks to a great teamwork, they do it in a good way we must always support this project. good work for the team.
Mobile application and its related features and functions are in prototype stage, some could be subject to change, they may be inventing more features and we need to wait for their release.
They could either make new features or make the existing ones run smoothly. Its easy to bring updates for a mobile platform, so i believe we’ll be getting frequent updates from them.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:06:46 AM

manager or team answer questions here? I did not see the answer to my question. how about a telegram, is there anyone who answers the questions?

If you really want to satisfy your curiosity I think the telegram group will be the best place to answer ask question because that's the place where there is an active community manager.
Yes there will be someone from the team who will answer your questions. Here's the telegram link: https://t.me/VIVIDtoken. Telegram chat for the community of Vivid can really help a lot to know further the project itself.
I watch 1624 participants in the telegram and now it's not very much. I want to invite the team to pay a small fee for participating in telegram.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:29:05 AM

the team has responsibly approached the decision to familiarize new users with its project even now it is becoming popular
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:57:55 AM

I watch 1624 participants in the telegram and now it's not very much. I want to invite the team to pay a small fee for participating in telegram.
What do you mean mate? Vivid is doing great on thier telegram campaign so I guess you dont need to worry about that.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:35:30 AM

the team has responsibly approached the decision to familiarize new users with its project even now it is becoming popular
Yes the team of this project are very active in anwering inquires and question of the prospect investors and users. And its vey good sign that they are very approchable. It could help for the project, the good attitude of the team. Its because of there activeness Vivid is more popular in the market right now.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:40:48 AM

What do you mean mate? Vivid is doing great on thier telegram campaign so I guess you dont need to worry about that.
Vivid will get a lot of investors since they have bounty programs. The bounty programs is also a big help in raising funds for the project. Hope that the member also help vivid by promoting it to others.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:47:58 AM

Vivid will get a lot of investors since they have bounty programs. The bounty programs is also a big help in raising funds for the project. Hope that the member also help vivid by promoting it to others.
Yes that would be really possible. The launching or having of the boubty campaigns of a certain project really helps it boost its name in the community. And just like this project does, it is a really great move for the Vivid to make its name more popular in the community. I hope that a lot kore people, users, and serious investors will come to attract to this project.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:58:01 AM

Absolutely! By paying the supporters to promote the project it could attract and captivate many new investors because each supporters has their own circle of influence who trust them the most.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:15:51 AM

We need to wait a little. After all, everyone wants to release the application that the team came up with. But while they are not yet ready to present to us. Most likely still raw. As soon as we are ready we will see the update and news from the team.
cammie16

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:39:11 AM

Yes, and in telegram we can get quick answers from our concerns about the project. I hope that devs and team members will be also active here in the forum to attract many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:49:55 AM

We need to wait a little. After all, everyone wants to release the application that the team came up with. But while they are not yet ready to present to us. Most likely still raw. As soon as we are ready we will see the update and news from the team.
I know where you guys are coming from and there are realy frustrating moments with blockfolio but we cant do anything since we are just using thier app.
Kigtad

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:19:10 AM

I definitely need this platform, or rather I want to use this software, but where can I get tokens after ICO?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:34:30 AM

I know where you guys are coming from and there are realy frustrating moments with blockfolio but we cant do anything since we are just using thier app.

Yes, we are just using their app for free, I really hope that vivid app can beat blockfolio so that blockfolio users will shift to vivid and this will add more profit to vivid project.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:46:54 AM

I definitely need this platform, or rather I want to use this software, but where can I get tokens after ICO?

Maybe in some good exchanges soon. I am sure that vivid will be listed in good exchanges and we can buy it there. But will be much better if we will buy with their ico now to get some bonus.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:58:58 AM

What will the project differ radically from blockfolio with? In what yours actually a problem with this app? If your bugs are eliminated with the advent of vivid, then of course this app, necessary for you, and your indignation is reasonable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.