Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:50:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:31:43 PM

Every project, a small problem is just common and is a part of every project. A problem is not just remain as a project, but also serves as a way and tool to make a project more productive and much progressive in the community. But fro. All of this I just hope that the a lot more people will engage to this project for better performance and make Vivid much inspired to keep striving.
Well, what is good with this project is that it brings the portfolio into higher level of display. Moreover, people loves about 3D so maybe this might be interesting to be followed.

Well I dont understand, how this going to help the traders or hodlers, if they see their portfolio in 3D.  Is it so that, they are going to be more successful by trading? Or is it just bcs of cool looking?

Traders normally use the features that Vivid aim to provide though different app, for example I use tradingview.com to do technical analysis and blockfolio app to track my investment on my mobile etc. Vivid will provide those tools in one place with big feature which is augmented reality and that will make the experience more amazing, because you be able see those charts in 3D, So it's make better trader, but it's make life much easy and give you a wonderful experience.

yeah ok, may be the detection is different from brain to brain; means, if someone see the whole chart in 3D, his brain can understand the data in a better way and he can use the info to do a better trade.

Yes, Vivid has aiming o develop a very user-friendly user interface for this project which will make it easy for nay traders to track daily ups and downs in the prices of crypto can make a profitable trade at the end as getting proper knowledge is very important during investment for better returns in the future. I think this project will become very successful in the future.
Market trend alert mechanisms really helps us better to track the growth and make an estimate, analyse the market prices and make the trade in a proper manner, this is the best service i prefer to choose Vivid platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:40:25 PM

After reading the the first post in the thread, why are you posting it if you're not part of the team? How can we be assured that everything here is legit? Just trying to be careful. Anyways, project looks promising and will become success if given enough support.

They usually do it to avoid legal consequences if the team turns out to be a team of scammers. Often times ANN posters are still newbie and therefore can't post the ANN with graphics and so on. They then ask someone with a higher rank to do it for them. Only fair from the OP to be transparent.
Whitepapers also looks very excellent with the plans which will work out and they have the complete explanation about the road map, future growth including the thought process, this was surely expected to hit the moon.

I haven''t checked it out in depth yet but will do so as soon as I find some spare time. So far it looks legit to me.
Yeah overall the project looks promising and the team looks experienced. I really like the design of the application. It’s nice that they have put effort into designing as its the first impression made by the users.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:58:54 PM

I don't understand anything about this project.Nothing is showing in this thread.can anyone give me any information about this project.& Why someone out of the team can post about this project
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:17:13 PM

Really? I don't think so. If you want your project to succeed, you need much money to spend on marketing strategies.

That's why in my opinion, 9,950 ETH for their harcap is achievable and it will be enough to fund their project including marketing in compared to projects  that offers large hardcap because what they are going to build is a blockchain.
Marketing is really very important for a project to grow. Every project must have a specific amount of funds for marketing and advertising, this project has a great amount of money for hardcap as stated above. they should really make use of that amount and implement it in different areas of project. 
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:44:39 PM

Really? I don't think so. If you want your project to succeed, you need much money to spend on marketing strategies.

That's why in my opinion, 9,950 ETH for their harcap is achievable and it will be enough to fund their project including marketing in compared to projects  that offers large hardcap because what they are going to build is a blockchain.
If the project, Vivid, which augments your portfolio, will be funded and supported well, there is no reason that it can't reach its goal of whether hard cap or soft cap. We are bound to have lack of trust with a certain new project because we don't know yet what can it really do in the future so we will just wait and look around so some loopholes that can be figured out about Vivid.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:54:38 PM

Every project, a small problem is just common and is a part of every project. A problem is not just remain as a project, but also serves as a way and tool to make a project more productive and much progressive in the community. But fro. All of this I just hope that the a lot more people will engage to this project for better performance and make Vivid much inspired to keep striving.
Well, what is good with this project is that it brings the portfolio into higher level of display. Moreover, people loves about 3D so maybe this might be interesting to be followed.

Well I dont understand, how this going to help the traders or hodlers, if they see their portfolio in 3D.  Is it so that, they are going to be more successful by trading? Or is it just bcs of cool looking?

Traders normally use the features that Vivid aim to provide though different app, for example I use tradingview.com to do technical analysis and blockfolio app to track my investment on my mobile etc. Vivid will provide those tools in one place with big feature which is augmented reality and that will make the experience more amazing, because you be able see those charts in 3D, So it's make better trader, but it's make life much easy and give you a wonderful experience.

yeah ok, may be the detection is different from brain to brain; means, if someone see the whole chart in 3D, his brain can understand the data in a better way and he can use the info to do a better trade.

Yes, Vivid has aiming o develop a very user-friendly user interface for this project which will make it easy for nay traders to track daily ups and downs in the prices of crypto can make a profitable trade at the end as getting proper knowledge is very important during investment for better returns in the future. I think this project will become very successful in the future.
Market trend alert mechanisms really helps us better to track the growth and make an estimate, analyse the market prices and make the trade in a proper manner, this is the best service i prefer to choose  Vivid platform.
Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. With the help of this so we can experience user-friendly trading. Thier vision is so simple they just wanted to make trading experience most advance as well better. This ico will become successful soon.

Akiban

Activity: 142

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:58:06 PM

unfortunately I could not find a link to your site. so for now I can only say that the design of your marketing is pretty. few people take it seriously

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:38:14 PM

Do you guys have a developer here? I do not understand the scheme of monetization of the token, is it an investment?
Of course, they have a developer here. But, they are not really active on this forum because they have to prepare the ICO.

Preparing for the ICO could be a success or a failure. That's why I understand the devs and the staffs aren't active on this forum and even on social media websites. But I think after ICO they'll be more active and more responsive on their social media platforms.

Ahmm. I think conducting an ICO alone is major reason why they should really be active in the channels such as here in bitcointalk. They must respond quickly to the queries of the people, who may become an investor if the doubts are cleared in their heads.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:57:39 PM

I read the project but i couldn't understand it very well.so i think it's better that devlopers will explain it more briefly so all people can understand it.And if possible then i suggest you to make one video of  Vivid so all people can easily understand this project.
Well, they have a video at their website. Actually, after i watching it, i guess this project lookling make application to manage your crypto assest with some addition functions like chart, indicators,..
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:06:56 PM

Do you guys have a developer here? I do not understand the scheme of monetization of the token, is it an investment?

If you used tradingview before you must have noticed that traders publish their Technical Analysis about cryptocurrency coins, Vivid is similar when some one publish his idea about certain coin, he can earn token based on voting by community. for example if publish something about bitcoin price and I voted for you , you earn token.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:43:22 PM

I don't understand anything about this project.Nothing is showing in this thread.can anyone give me any information about this project.& Why someone out of the team can post about this project
Everything appear at their website, you can go and watching at this, but they need to confirm SSL acception for view Wink
susunyonya

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:44:28 PM

this project is very good in delivering the information displayed on the project thread, I see a complete information about the coin with prices that change from presale to ICO stage 3, for hardcap I think less because I am confident the investment will exceed that
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:01:20 AM

Everything appear at their website, you can go and watching at this, but they need to confirm SSL acception for view Wink
That might also take some time as Vivids phase Mobile application and its phase related features and functions are in the prototype stage, some could be subject to change.
Ashleybarnes2

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:04:15 AM

If you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all 🙂
ASMAN001

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:06:34 AM

this is a very good project  join it and support it
ASMAN001

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:18:15 AM

I participat this project
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:45:08 AM

unfortunately I could not find a link to your site. so for now I can only say that the design of your marketing is pretty. few people take it seriously

In my opinion, they only have a site for the ICO sale as of now. So their site is not fully accessible from the other features. But surely soon if the ICO will be successful they will update and improve the site for better for a customer used.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:59:15 AM

In my opinion, they only have a site for the ICO sale as of now. So their site is not fully accessible from the other features. But surely soon if the ICO will be successful they will update and improve the site for better for a customer used.
That is a great plan. I hope that the ICO will be resulted to a positive one and will be able to make all the future plans of this project for better. We all know that we cannot make everything in just a blink of an eye when we wanted to change and improve something. So it is a wise choice if we are able to make it slowly but surely. I am looking forward for the Vivid's success.
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:02:45 AM

Do you already have application?
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:57:00 AM

It is very good that the developer already has a real business. I think it will be much easier to convince investors with the already developed developments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: