Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:18:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:19:16 PM

A lot of people write that they do not understand the essence of the project. This should be a signal for developers that they need to more specifically tell about the meaning of their project
This project clearly says augment your portfolio which in my own understanding, you can do what you want with the portfolio. By simply looking at its features, this is simply a portfolio which means monitoring your tokens/coins in a futuristic way.

Yes, by they will make some unique features that will surely make them popular. I will look forward for it to happen and I am hoping that devs will be more active in updating us about latest developments.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:37:16 PM

A lot of people write that they do not understand the essence of the project. This should be a signal for developers that they need to more specifically tell about the meaning of their project

well, I think the project is already good introduced and explained. But there also folks here who never used a cryptocurrency portfolio I guess. May be its better to make a introduction video with the basics about vivid for better understanding.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:53:44 PM

I totally agree with you. The dev team should find another ways inorder for this project easily to understand with the new members of this forum. They should have at least a video of simulation in which this project is very different and better from blockfolio because blockfolio had been appreciated as a good database of all cryptocoins.

If video presentation will take them some time before creating it maybe a flow chart or some images can explain how the project works and all their plans in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:30:44 PM

Indeed, many people write that they do not understand the essence of the project. It turns out that there is little information about the project. I understand that this will be a purse in which your tokens will be lying and yet you will receive some kind of bonus?

This is an alarming part for the devs behind working on the project, many investors don't totally understand the purpose of the project. I suggest they need some clarifications on what will be the meaning of the project. Hoping for the devs to fix this out and provide good materials for better understanding on the part of the investors.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:17:23 PM

I totally agree with you. The dev team should find another ways inorder for this project easily to understand with the new members of this forum. They should have at least a video of simulation in which this project is very different and better from blockfolio because blockfolio had been appreciated as a good database of all cryptocoins.
You can just read their white paper I think you will have more understanding there also I think eventually they may release one or two video for you to check out so let's give them time

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:23:49 PM

You can just read their white paper I think you will have more understanding there also I think eventually they may release one or two video for you to check out so let's give them time
If they do add some new opportunities of such video presentations in the Bounty program that would really add a new value for the entire Vivid platform which will also benefit all the investors.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:29:58 PM

Soon Pre Sale with 30% BONUS https://twitter.com/WoroOfficial

This is one of the stupidest scams I have ever seen after the "C". Using a WordPress to make your website and the worst thing is that there are a lot of grammatical errors a typical scam. Nice try,
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:45:37 PM

usually the best solution to this problem is a video review of the project. I hope the development team understands this and finally solves the problem of not understanding the project.
MrSheeda

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:51:48 PM

usually the best solution to this problem is a video review of the project. I hope the development team understands this and finally solves the problem of not understanding the project.

Agree that overview of the project is missing, a 2 minute video would explain all.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:57:08 PM

This project will be able to influence the situation with applications for smartphones without any problems. I'm glad that the developers are so passionate about the project and want to make it as good as possible
That is right because we know recent portfolio is only have a simple UI. This project will make the portfolio more attractive and probably people will love to see this soon.

You are right, this project will make simple portfolio to enhance more features and at the same time earning some good profits while using it. I am now curious on how this project will look a like.

Same here mate, I'm so excited to this project which you can earn while you just monitor your coins. Hopefully the team may able.tondo such features or any strategy that can be like for those users as well as investors on this project.

I didn't come across any paragraph that talk about earning token by just monitor your coins. I have read that to earn their token you have to  generate content and other members can vote for your post using their Vivid token. also you earn by being a publisher on their ad network and integrated with their API, or be a developer ​who built applications on top of their software.
So, I don't thing we can earn easily vivid token, even we will need to pay with our token to access to professional grade features.

mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:10:00 PM

I read the project but i couldn't understand it very well.so i think it's better that devlopers will explain it more briefly so all people can understand it.And if possible then i suggest you to make one video of  Vivid so all people can easily understand this project.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:53:42 PM

I read the project but i couldn't understand it very well.so i think it's better that devlopers will explain it more briefly so all people can understand it.And if possible then i suggest you to make one video of  Vivid so all people can easily understand this project.
That to receive answer to questions interesting you and to make out that it is for project and in what are his features, you simply oбязaныe to look up video of project, and as well you can ask at developer or at moderator in telegram to the group straight.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:07:50 PM

Well introduction video would be very cool it will really help us to understand the project better. I hope the team she is this idea and implement it because even though I have idea about the project some things will surely be cleared after seeing the video
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:58:15 PM

Well i have to late to see Vivid Token Bounty program, but i think they still running and 2 week is no matter with me.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:01:16 PM

I read the project but i couldn't understand it very well.so i think it's better that devlopers will explain it more briefly so all people can understand it.And if possible then i suggest you to make one video of  Vivid so all people can easily understand this project.

Well, just try to read the white paper mate. Base on my own understandings it's a reference of your token just like a block folio apps. While you monitored your coins you can earn which make sense. To make things clear much better the dev to explain it for further informations.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

Well i have to late to see Vivid Token Bounty program, but i think they still running and 2 week is no matter with me.
Yes you still have a chance to earn some Vivid token, this is the link for someone don't know a bout Vivid: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048141.new#new
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:27:13 PM

Whitepaper can really be helpful to fully understand the purpose and meaning of a certain project. It might be time consuming, but, if you'll be able to read about it, I'm sure that there's a great chance that it will enlighten you more about Vivid.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:14:33 AM

It's not always late mate. You can still promote VIVID because there are different kinds of bounty campaigns you can join. Or just join the ICO and invest a little from your pocket. If you really want to support this project.

happypencil

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:29:13 AM

It's not always late mate. You can still promote VIVID because there are different kinds of bounty campaigns you can join. Or just join the ICO and invest a little from your pocket. If you really want to support this project.

Vivid  project idea and whitepaper are not bad  ,i will support it when hit exchange ,sure buy some for long-term investment~

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:16:21 AM

A project for professionals or for everyone? I see a convenient interface for the platform, but I really can not figure out who this platform is targeting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: