Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:33:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:38:52 AM

GoodJob on launching your first signature campaign that will be paid in BTC + free tokens. You did a great for hiring professional and trusted campaign manager to handle the campaign Team VIVID, Surely this will have a big impact on the ICO promotions.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:01:21 AM

Great Idea because i am sick and tired of Blockfolio app.I can not wait until it comes on android.Good luck in an ICO
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:38:38 AM

I liked the site design of this team, I think if the team does all the programs, then success is guaranteed.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:21:48 AM

I think the developer's platform will attract not only professionals, but also beginners, amateurs, because this is an additional way of promoting on the Internet.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:00:55 AM

Cant wait for the app to come out. Go Vivid
Haha me too, i'm really excited to see the project in action. I hope Vivid lives upto our expectation becomes successful.
Yes, have a lot of people at here can't stand for waiting using beta or main version of Vivid, do you watching their Video, is so nice app.
There was very advanced features and market trend signals are really interesting, easy to track our investments. But the development team required to keep more efforts for implementing the better versions with no latency.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:12:30 AM

Everytime i visit the ANN and in their website, it always attract me with the neatnest and being organize. The platform also can attract investors to support this project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:57:03 AM

Everytime i visit the ANN and in their website, it always attract me with the neatnest and being organize. The platform also can attract investors to support this project.

That's one of the good thing about this project, I just hope that the platform itself will also be as neat as they make their website and how they give their potential investors and or users a good presentation.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:10:22 AM

That's one of the good thing about this project, I just hope that the platform itself will also be as neat as they make their website and how they give their potential investors and or users a good presentation.
Definitely true. That thing that you both mentioned regarding this project is that, the Vivid Ann thread os very organized and neat for the eyes of the viewers and readers. I was hoping that the future ahead of this project will be as organized and as neat as like this project. So, keep up all the good works done Vivid team. And I am sure you will get what you deserve.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:16:49 AM

Cant wait for the app to come out. Go Vivid
Haha me too, i'm really excited to see the project in action. I hope Vivid lives upto our expectation becomes successful.
Yes, have a lot of people at here can't stand for waiting using beta or main version of Vivid, do you watching their Video, is so nice app.
There was very advanced features and market trend signals are really interesting, easy to track our investments. But the development team required to keep more efforts for implementing the better versions with no latency.
You are right, there was a lot of everything. But the team of this project, makes the project so that it will be very convenient to use.
But I do not know when will the application for testing.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:35:44 AM

Great idea with decent execution to date, with quality servers this thing could really take on blockfolio..

lets see where it goes 

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:12:02 AM

Same hear bud I think we can say that this ICO will be successful because of how they prepared thier imformations for the masses. The ann is realy gets my attention. Kudos to the thread manager.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:49:36 AM

This project will be able to influence the situation with applications for smartphones without any problems. I'm glad that the developers are so passionate about the project and want to make it as good as possible
That is right because we know recent portfolio is only have a simple UI. This project will make the portfolio more attractive and probably people will love to see this soon.

You are right, this project will make simple portfolio to enhance more features and at the same time earning some good profits while using it. I am now curious on how this project will look a like.

Same here mate, I'm so excited to this project which you can earn while you just monitor your coins. Hopefully the team may able.tondo such features or any strategy that can be like for those users as well as investors on this project.

I didn't come across any paragraph that talk about earning token by just monitor your coins. I have read that to earn their token you have to  generate content and other members can vote for your post using their Vivid token. also you earn by being a publisher on their ad network and integrated with their API, or be a developer ​who built applications on top of their software.
So, I don't thing we can earn easily vivid token, even we will need to pay with our token to access to professional grade features.

Some people mixed something up with a digital wallet and portfolio wallet.  You do not get any stakes in your portfolio wallet for just monitizing them. There are other possibilities like some exchanges offer their services for staking your coins/tokens in their platform.

This one is quite simple and its similar like bitcointalk platform. If you write a good content you get platform tokens, like you get smerits here in bitcointalk.

the difference is on bitcointalk you get those merit for free, but on vivid platform you actually need to vote for those post using your tokens which is worth money, and the only reason that could encourage you to vote for those posts is getting valuable info about cryptocurrency price which means only Professional traders will get rewards, because I don't any one of us will spend money on worthless posts. So there is no easy money as I said.

yeah thats right, why should people pay for informations without value or posts which are not going to help them to get more profits in crypto-world.

Even people give their smerits for free, its also not easy to get smerits in bitcointalk ...
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:12:54 AM

The team has come responsibly to the implementation of its project. You can see how hard work day after day and all a large number of members of the crypto community learn about it

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:48:35 AM

I. like many, I look forward to launching the beta version to assess the pros and cons of the project. on the paper, yes, everything is fine, but how will things really work out?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:50:33 AM

Great idea with decent execution to date, with quality servers this thing could really take on blockfolio..

lets see where it goes 

Pretty odd to see you outside Meta and other "popular" sections.  Tongue

Doubt they'll have a lot of "decent" servers though since like most ICOs are a hit or a miss. Undecided
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:57:38 AM

Same hear bud I think we can say that this ICO will be successful because of how they prepared thier imformations for the masses. The ann is realy gets my attention. Kudos to the thread manager.
Its really easy to glide through the information in less time with this design, it clearly shows that they have put a lot of heart and work into it.
zevl194

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:25:19 AM

lets see where it goes 
I personally myself use blockfolio as monitoring tool of reserves of my coins. You really think that this project will be able to be applied to this platform and arranged here? Would be interesting to look up to it and пoпытьcя to earn on it.
yaazcryptos

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:25:49 AM

I am following this one closely. I wish good luck to the team Smiley
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:18:43 AM

I. like many, I look forward to launching the beta version to assess the pros and cons of the project. on the paper, yes, everything is fine, but how will things really work out?
Really? Do you read the whitepaper? You can find such things that you can learn there. This is a portfolio platform just like blockfolio but even better.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

Its really easy to glide through the information in less time with this design, it clearly shows that they have put a lot of heart and work into it.
Exactly. The way they design their logo to this project is really exceptional. It's so attractive and colorful and it shows that the dev team are a group of artist combined. Hopefully they can even add more features that cannot be found in blockfolio so that it will be totally be chosen by the people.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: