Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:10:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:02:33 PM

Vivid now is growing. I really appreciate when they running bouty campaign. But i suggest them should give chance for Belove Hero/Lengendary member at signature campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:07:01 PM

This project will be able to influence the situation with applications for smartphones without any problems. I'm glad that the developers are so passionate about the project and want to make it as good as possible
That is right because we know recent portfolio is only have a simple UI. This project will make the portfolio more attractive and probably people will love to see this soon.

You are right, this project will make simple portfolio to enhance more features and at the same time earning some good profits while using it. I am now curious on how this project will look a like.

Same here mate, I'm so excited to this project which you can earn while you just monitor your coins. Hopefully the team may able.tondo such features or any strategy that can be like for those users as well as investors on this project.

I didn't come across any paragraph that talk about earning token by just monitor your coins. I have read that to earn their token you have to  generate content and other members can vote for your post using their Vivid token. also you earn by being a publisher on their ad network and integrated with their API, or be a developer ​who built applications on top of their software.
So, I don't thing we can earn easily vivid token, even we will need to pay with our token to access to professional grade features.

Some people mixed something up with a digital wallet and portfolio wallet.  You do not get any stakes in your portfolio wallet for just monitizing them. There are other possibilities like some exchanges offer their services for staking your coins/tokens in their platform.

This one is quite simple and its similar like bitcointalk platform. If you write a good content you get platform tokens, like you get smerits here in bitcointalk.

the difference is on bitcointalk you get those merit for free, but on vivid platform you actually need to vote for those post using your tokens which is worth money, and the only reason that could encourage you to vote for those posts is getting valuable info about cryptocurrency price which means only Professional traders will get rewards, because I don't any one of us will spend money on worthless posts. So there is no easy money as I said.

yeah thats right, why should people pay for informations without value or posts which are not going to help them to get more profits in crypto-world.
Even people give their smerits for free, its also not easy to get smerits in bitcointalk ...

Yes, but keeping smerits yourself does not benefit you, but on vivid they are actually tokens that can be exchange to any cryptocurrency like ethereum, So no one one will vote for crap post because he will use real money, for me, if I use this platform I will reward the one who give me info that helps in trading.
I actually the way vivid works, it encourages investor to buy their token during token sale, because if I know that the platform will give token easily, then there is no point in buying their token now.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:16:48 PM

This project will be able to influence the situation with applications for smartphones without any problems. I'm glad that the developers are so passionate about the project and want to make it as good as possible
That is right because we know recent portfolio is only have a simple UI. This project will make the portfolio more attractive and probably people will love to see this soon.

You are right, this project will make simple portfolio to enhance more features and at the same time earning some good profits while using it. I am now curious on how this project will look a like.

Same here mate, I'm so excited to this project which you can earn while you just monitor your coins. Hopefully the team may able.tondo such features or any strategy that can be like for those users as well as investors on this project.

I didn't come across any paragraph that talk about earning token by just monitor your coins. I have read that to earn their token you have to  generate content and other members can vote for your post using their Vivid token. also you earn by being a publisher on their ad network and integrated with their API, or be a developer ​who built applications on top of their software.
So, I don't thing we can earn easily vivid token, even we will need to pay with our token to access to professional grade features.

Some people mixed something up with a digital wallet and portfolio wallet.  You do not get any stakes in your portfolio wallet for just monitizing them. There are other possibilities like some exchanges offer their services for staking your coins/tokens in their platform.

This one is quite simple and its similar like bitcointalk platform. If you write a good content you get platform tokens, like you get smerits here in bitcointalk.

the difference is on bitcointalk you get those merit for free, but on vivid platform you actually need to vote for those post using your tokens which is worth money, and the only reason that could encourage you to vote for those posts is getting valuable info about cryptocurrency price which means only Professional traders will get rewards, because I don't any one of us will spend money on worthless posts. So there is no easy money as I said.

yeah thats right, why should people pay for informations without value or posts which are not going to help them to get more profits in crypto-world.
Even people give their smerits for free, its also not easy to get smerits in bitcointalk ...

Yes, but keeping smerits yourself does not benefit you, but on vivid they are actually tokens that can be exchange to any cryptocurrency like ethereum, So no one one will vote for crap post because he will use real money, for me, if I use this platform I will reward the one who give me info that helps in trading.
I actually the way vivid works, it encourages investor to buy their token during token sale, because if I know that the platform will give token easily, then there is no point in buying their token now.
Actually have a lot problem with sMerits system at this time, i agree with you that with Vivid we can earning more profit by holding their tokens and this is tokens not like sMerit ( look like gift)
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

The team has come responsibly to the implementation of its project. You can see how hard work day after day and all a large number of members of the crypto community learn about it
I really salute this project team is really working well they always work hard so that this project can run well, we should be very appreciate for the team hope your hard work to get the equivalent results.

Actually, it's easy to understand the project on how it's gonna be use and the purpose on how it really works for us here in crypto currency community. Well, the only thing I made me confused is how it's gonna be earn since the only way is to monitor our token?. I hope the dev may answer my simple concern which can enlighten my mind. Thanks.
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:38:02 PM

Easily amongst the BEST created ICOs out there in 2018. With so many ICOs popping up like mushrooms, this is one of the rare quality driven things that I have come across. Got pretty much all ingredients that you would be seeking for, so this makes it a truly spectacular project and one that is great investment.
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:21:10 AM

After reading the the first post in the thread, why are you posting it if you're not part of the team? How can we be assured that everything here is legit? Just trying to be careful. Anyways, project looks promising and will become success if given enough support.

They usually do it to avoid legal consequences if the team turns out to be a team of scammers. Often times ANN posters are still newbie and therefore can't post the ANN with graphics and so on. They then ask someone with a higher rank to do it for them. Only fair from the OP to be transparent.
Whitepapers also looks very excellent with the plans which will work out and they have the complete explanation about the road map, future growth including the thought process, this was surely expected to hit the moon.

I haven''t checked it out in depth yet but will do so as soon as I find some spare time. So far it looks legit to me.
Yeah overall the project looks promising and the team looks experienced. I really like the design of the application. It’s nice that they have put effort into designing as its the first impression made by the users.

Sure it's a key component and a gate opener to the broader public. At some point a huge marketing push will be required to get new people find out about Vivid.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:27:46 AM

Whitepaper can really always be helpful to understand the purpose along with meaning of any certain venture.

Yes of course without this kind of information from the site. Majority of members or potential investor will doubt about the project and platforms. But I am seeing that VIVId will become a hit because for now, it's already gaining greater popularity to the public like in  social media sites.

ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:28:12 AM

Whitepaper can really always be helpful to understand the purpose along with meaning of any certain venture.

Yes of course without this kind of information from the site. Majority of members or potential investor will doubt about the project and platforms. But I am seeing that VIVId will become a hit because for now, it's already gaining greater popularity to the public like in  social media sites.
It is great for the Vivid project. A lots of people are getting curious and interested to the Vivid project. I hope that a lots of people, will come to engage here in Vivid and serious investors, knowing its great potential and capability to strive in this community of crypto currency.
manpower13

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:43:35 AM

great project hope this goes well!
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:13:29 AM

Indeed, if the platform gathers all the people interested in this business, it will be successful, but for this it is necessary to actively promote the project on the Internet, but I did not see whether the company has a bounty company.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:00:16 AM

Its good to know that this portfolio will also be available in mobile devices and smartphones l. Hopefully they have a trial version for us to experience on how does it look like.
i agree bud! I also want to check the in app features of vivid portfolio to compare whats thier difference between blockfolio.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:09:46 AM

Tell me, did this project have an airdrop? I would like to take part in it and get coins, which in the future are possible to grow. On all interesting projects there is simply not enough investment

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:28:55 AM

Indeed, if the platform gathers all the people interested in this business, it will be successful, but for this it is necessary to actively promote the project on the Internet, but I did not see whether the company has a bounty company.
without active promotion it is rather difficult to do so about the project and found out and wanted to invest or just want to use it. The teams are all ahead
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:19:12 AM

I think professional investors should be interested in this project. When the platform is operational it will be easy to keep track of all the news emerging in this area.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:30:11 AM

without active promotion it is rather difficult to do so about the project and found out and wanted to invest or just want to use it. The teams are all ahead

Everyone is asking about their bounty project but i think they didn't focus yet on that. The team is working really hard to make this project successful. But i hope that they will put the bounty program early so that they can allocate more funds.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:25:09 AM

Tell me, did this project have an airdrop? I would like to take part in it and get coins, which in the future are possible to grow. On all interesting projects there is simply not enough investment
Not all man I see some selling out in few days of sales I think is mostly the marketing team that do help things out. Depending on their activities more investors can be reached

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

How so, friend? Here, on the most first page of the reference on giveaway and bounty. Proceed , look up, I think not yet late to enter and to help project to gather audience.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3029249.msg31154368#msg31154368
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:38:31 AM

Its good to know that this portfolio will also be available in mobile devices and smartphones l. Hopefully they have a trial version for us to experience on how does it look like.

Yes, me too. I want to try how this project really works. I hope vivid will have many investors and active supporters so that this project will surely become successful in the coming months.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
CrazyInvest

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:54:29 AM

tell me, can you find out the exact figures, how many have your project collected at the moment? why did not I see the information about your project on the site? What is the essence of the project in general?

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:15:39 PM

I think professional investors should be interested in this project. When the platform is operational it will be easy to keep track of all the news emerging in this area.

I guess professional investors will just invest if there are beta version of the platform. They need to see and try first what are the features offered by the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: