Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:42:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

This project will be able to influence the situation with applications for smartphones without any problems. I'm glad that the developers are so passionate about the project and want to make it as good as possible
That is right because we know recent portfolio is only have a simple UI. This project will make the portfolio more attractive and probably people will love to see this soon.

You are right, this project will make simple portfolio to enhance more features and at the same time earning some good profits while using it. I am now curious on how this project will look a like.

Same here mate, I'm so excited to this project which you can earn while you just monitor your coins. Hopefully the team may able.tondo such features or any strategy that can be like for those users as well as investors on this project.

I didn't come across any paragraph that talk about earning token by just monitor your coins. I have read that to earn their token you have to  generate content and other members can vote for your post using their Vivid token. also you earn by being a publisher on their ad network and integrated with their API, or be a developer ​who built applications on top of their software.
So, I don't thing we can earn easily vivid token, even we will need to pay with our token to access to professional grade features.

Some people mixed something up with a digital wallet and portfolio wallet.  You do not get any stakes in your portfolio wallet for just monitizing them. There are other possibilities like some exchanges offer their services for staking your coins/tokens in their platform.

This one is quite simple and its similar like bitcointalk platform. If you write a good content you get platform tokens, like you get smerits here in bitcointalk.

the difference is on bitcointalk you get those merit for free, but on vivid platform you actually need to vote for those post using your tokens which is worth money, and the only reason that could encourage you to vote for those posts is getting valuable info about cryptocurrency price which means only Professional traders will get rewards, because I don't any one of us will spend money on worthless posts. So there is no easy money as I said.

yeah thats right, why should people pay for informations without value or posts which are not going to help them to get more profits in crypto-world.
Even people give their smerits for free, its also not easy to get smerits in bitcointalk ...

Yes, but keeping smerits yourself does not benefit you, but on vivid they are actually tokens that can be exchange to any cryptocurrency like ethereum, So no one one will vote for crap post because he will use real money, for me, if I use this platform I will reward the one who give me info that helps in trading.
I actually the way vivid works, it encourages investor to buy their token during token sale, because if I know that the platform will give token easily, then there is no point in buying their token now.

yeah I agree, after launching the platform, it will be not easy to get vivid token easily. But now they have a great give away with 200.000 Vivid token + 1 Ethereum and a good organized bounty campaign. I recommend to get some tokens as long as the giveaway and the bounty campaign continues.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

Its good to know that this portfolio will also be available in mobile devices and smartphones l. Hopefully they have a trial version for us to experience on how does it look like.

I think they have a beta version with this in which you can find it in their website. But incase there is no one, I guess they are just preparing it now so that people and investors will see how it works and how this Vivid different from other portfolio. I hoped it will be available soon so everyone will convinced to invest this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:00:16 PM

Indeed, if the platform gathers all the people interested in this business, it will be successful, but for this it is necessary to actively promote the project on the Internet, but I did not see whether the company has a bounty company.

I think I read a bounty campaign of this project in the services section, it's a signature campaign. I am not sure if this is the project I read that. I just hope it will help it for the success of this project.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

Indeed, if the platform gathers all the people interested in this business, it will be successful, but for this it is necessary to actively promote the project on the Internet, but I did not see whether the company has a bounty company.
without active promotion it is rather difficult to do so about the project and found out and wanted to invest or just want to use it. The teams are all ahead

Everyone is asking about their bounty project but i think they didn't focus yet on that. The team is working really hard to make this project successful. But i hope that they will put the bounty program early so that they can allocate more funds.
There will be a better advertising with the bounty program and the loads of supporters will start spreading the word Vivid to all the social channels that will bring the potential investors and we can easily achieve great success.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

Its good to know that this portfolio will also be available in mobile devices and smartphones l. Hopefully they have a trial version for us to experience on how does it look like.
i agree bud! I also want to check the in app features of vivid portfolio to compare whats thier difference between blockfolio.

Maybe the dev should announce beta test of this platform so that many if us can finally see how this project will work and what are the features this project is offering.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:09:30 PM

I think they have a beta version with this in which you can find it in their website. But incase there is no one, I guess they are just preparing it now so that people and investors will see how it works and how this Vivid different from other portfolio. I hoped it will be available soon so everyone will convinced to invest this project.

I did not see any information about the beta version of this project, I also looked at the official website. Where did you see it on the official website? Could you write more accurately?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:38:06 PM

I did not see any information about the beta version of this project, I also looked at the official website. Where did you see it on the official website? Could you write more accurately?
I have also reviewed and not find any such information, we really require some better implementations for the beta version as most of us awaiting for it and the updates really makes us understand about the operations of Vivid platform.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:03:27 PM

i agree bud! I also want to check the in app features of vivid portfolio to compare whats thier difference between blockfolio.

Maybe the dev should announce beta test of this platform so that many if us can finally see how this project will work and what are the features this project is offering.
Not really a great option for announcing beta test publicly. Would be better if they'll opening a form which you can apply as a beta tester.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:19:16 PM

The team has come responsibly to the implementation of its project. You can see how hard work day after day and all a large number of members of the crypto community learn about it
I really salute this project team is really working well they always work hard so that this project can run well, we should be very appreciate for the team hope your hard work to get the equivalent results.
The technical launch of Vivid is really innovative and made every one to utilize the platform for the ultimate success as we can easily track the assets with the indicators available.
You are right this platform is very profitable to us all, I am very proud of the launch of this platform provides many benefits to us all. good work.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:24:19 PM

Not really a great option for announcing beta test publicly. Would be better if they'll opening a form which you can apply as a beta tester.
but it seems to me that it would be better for developers to actually launch a beta version of the platform. This would help speed up the launch of the main version of the site. Since at startup, there are always some errors in the operation of the platform.
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:55:35 PM

Our mobile and desktop applications let users add a wide range of custom indicators to their charts. With VIVID tokens, users can unlock more powerful indicators and will one day be able to upload their own for others to download. The test version is not ready yet?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:03:52 PM

Shouldn't the beta be an open one anyway. Tbh I don't feel there's enough users for this platform anyway for a closed beta unless they pay the testers
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:37:15 PM

Shouldn't the beta be an open one anyway. Tbh I don't feel there's enough users for this platform anyway for a closed beta unless they pay the testers
Thats because the project is not much popular now i guess but after a better promotion i am sure that the project will be known by several and also it would then successfully release their beta version to test the platform before use.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:01:19 PM

Thats because the project is not much popular now i guess but after a better promotion i am sure that the project will be known by several and also it would then successfully release their beta version to test the platform before use.
It will soon get more and more popular considering the benefits and the innovative concept of the project. This project can surely have huge profits ahead and also it just need a hard working team to take this project to some great extent.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:23:26 PM

The team has come responsibly to the implementation of its project. You can see how hard work day after day and all a large number of members of the crypto community learn about it
I really salute this project team is really working well they always work hard so that this project can run well, we should be very appreciate for the team hope your hard work to get the equivalent results.
The technical launch of Vivid is really innovative and made every one to utilize the platform for the ultimate success as we can easily track the assets with the indicators available.
You are right this platform is very profitable to us all, I am very proud of the launch of this platform provides many benefits to us all. good work.
Yes you are right.this platform provides us many rewards.i joined the bounty campaign you can also join it for acheive more rewards or you can also take part into the vivid giveaway here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3029366.new#new
I agree with you. Vivid is really great project. I also joined this bounty campaign. Anybody can join vivid campaign and earn more more rewards.
That is not actually a link for the bounty campaign but it is the link for the contest. Even it is best and surely more and more peoples should participate into the contest but can someone help me out with the link for their bounty?
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:47:12 PM

I think that the team is working hard and I am sure that this potential has the potential.
Buylt still the support is not much as expected , what is the reason?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:37:09 PM

The features that I can see so far will be helpful to their users but for a trader who is new or someone who is new in using an exchange, I think it will be nice if you can let other people see your portfolio.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:07:39 PM

How you consider, will beginners be able to be poured in wholly to this project and to compete with people already long ago by coming in crypto and sorted out in coins? Will struggle turn out between such users or the platform is created only for veterans?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:15:07 PM

Vivid is gaining better attention with its idea where we can track all our assets with this platform and we can have the help of indicators which are based on the market trends that helps us to make the right transactions and gain better profits.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:40:22 PM

They should let the people try to used the beta in order for the project to be more developed because I am sure through the feedback of the users, they can collect the data and make use of it as their guide to improve more about the platform. Also, it is best to be transparent with their clients.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: