Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:27:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:50:48 AM

This project can open a new page in the use of applications. I am glad that I can stand at the origins of this project
Many should understand that it is better to invest in promising projects at the very beginning, because this is the most profitable time for investments

Wow its admirable to know that feed back was extremly incredible, Investors will surely excited to invest this project. Lets wait for Vivids new update.We also need to boots our advertisment team to make this project a prosperous one.

I agree, vivid really innovates their own project with originality that they can prove to everyone. Vivid will surely gather more investors because of positive feedback. Lets keep supporting vivid.

Innovation is the best way to attract new prospects and investors. The devs are really serious on taking the project to the next level, I'm very excited on their future features on the platform.
Vivid project has a very great development and marketing team and they are making this project more and more popular and advances very day. This is a project with high potential and great future and I think they will also give high returns to the investors of the project.

The dev seems giving serious funds because they are offering a bounty campaign which is only limited to a higher rank and I am hoping this can attract investors to join in their ICO. With their concept, this might have some better future in the market.
Developers treat very seriously the project and it is clear, behind it the future. Therefore they want that bounty-campaign were entered by people only with high ranks to provide the best, high-quality support.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:25:40 AM

Its been 11 days since you first launch your ico. How much has already been collected so far guys can we get updates.

Visit their website, Approximately 2,551,000 of 5,400,000 VIVID Tokens have been sold. and current bonus is 20% and you can get 12,000 VIVID with 1 ETH. Price of one VIVID is 0.000083 ETH.

Seems the promotion and campaigns of VIVID are doing well and they are almost reaching the 50% from their cap? But I do not know if it is their soft cap or hard cap anyone knows?

Whatever it is for, it's not a big deal anymore because Vivid now are becoming more attractive to the people because of their newly released video presentation. By this, it can really get enough funds for the betterment of this project and hopefully, can fullfill their promises to the investors.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:45:22 AM

Check out this video to see the VIVID app live in action: https://vimeo.com/260456477
Excellent! Many users have asked you about the video presentation of the project. To understand what kind of project it is and what it is. You listened to us, and now we see the result of your work!
Great video is nice to nice team working on what people asked for it means they are here for us and they are working to support and bring a clear understanding to their system

Yes indeed. The team are working hard for the project. But the most interesting part is that they have  a clear infomation about the phased sales such as the allocation of coins and the prices set at several stages , It's very interesting to follow the improvement  of this project in the future.
Very good project, isn't it? I bet that this project gonna be a success because there are so many supporters on this project that currently active until now.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:46:16 AM

This project can open a new page in the use of applications. I am glad that I can stand at the origins of this project
Many should understand that it is better to invest in promising projects at the very beginning, because this is the most profitable time for investments

Wow its admirable to know that feed back was extremly incredible, Investors will surely excited to invest this project. Lets wait for Vivids new update.We also need to boots our advertisment team to make this project a prosperous one.

I agree, vivid really innovates their own project with originality that they can prove to everyone. Vivid will surely gather more investors because of positive feedback. Lets keep supporting vivid.

Innovation is the best way to attract new prospects and investors. The devs are really serious on taking the project to the next level, I'm very excited on their future features on the platform.
Vivid project has a very great development and marketing team and they are making this project more and more popular and advances very day. This is a project with high potential and great future and I think they will also give high returns to the investors of the project.

The dev seems giving serious funds because they are offering a bounty campaign which is only limited to a higher rank and I am hoping this can attract investors to join in their ICO. With their concept, this might have some better future in the market.
Developers treat very seriously the project and it is clear, behind it the future. Therefore they want that bounty-campaign were entered by people only with high ranks to provide the best, high-quality support.

To make it simple, they really wanted their project to be handled by some experienced members of this forum. Well, this is still good because it will give them a better reputation and having a good reputations is just mean investors can have a trust in this project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:01:41 PM

Excellent idea with the tools necessary for any amateur crypto currency. The only thing that I do not like about the project is that its implementation is somewhat stretched.

What? What do you mean by the idea of the project is somewhat stretched? I think their idea is good and well planned. I hope you can explain your comment about the project further.  Smiley
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:02:46 PM

Check out this video to see the VIVID app live in action: https://vimeo.com/260456477
Excellent! Many users have asked you about the video presentation of the project. To understand what kind of project it is and what it is. You listened to us, and now we see the result of your work!
Great video is nice to nice team working on what people asked for it means they are here for us and they are working to support and bring a clear understanding to their system

Yes indeed. The team are working hard for the project. But the most interesting part is that they have  a clear infomation about the phased sales such as the allocation of coins and the prices set at several stages , It's very interesting to follow the improvement  of this project in the future.

There is no doubt that this project is properly handled by some experts in terms of arranging the information of the platform which is also important so that it can be easily understand by the people. Vivid will surely have a better future because they are advertising their project properly and was also handled by some higher ranks in this forum.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:10:25 PM

Excellent idea with the tools necessary for any amateur crypto currency. The only thing that I do not like about the project is that its implementation is somewhat stretched.

What? What do you mean by the idea of the project is somewhat stretched? I think their idea is good and well planned. I hope you can explain your comment about the project further.  Smiley
Thats true bid but just to be fair, lets give the developers chance to show thier current stand on this projrct.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:25:17 PM

It is good to know that dev and team members are doing their best to improve this project. I hope that by being actively developing this project many investors will be encourage to join.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:03:34 PM

Yeah, as it's so convincing project that can be very useful here in crypto currency community. I hope the team will able to made some special features that can attract more users and supporters on this project.

Yeah, hopefully in the coming days this project can launch an app that will make this project very successful. For now I will be following this and hoping there will be many improvements will happen.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

Thats true bid but just to be fair, lets give the developers chance to show thier current stand on this projrct.
Dev team really required to work on the priority tickets and fix the issues, it is also required for them to take some time as we are also having indicators based on the updated market metrics, they really require to validate all the scripts to ensure their service is promptly matching to the latest trends.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

Very good project, isn't it? I bet that this project gonna be a success because there are so many supporters on this project that currently active until now.
Yeah no doubt about that. The features are great but i didnt understand the need for augmented reality. How will AR help the platform? Or is it just a gimmick?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:23:45 PM

Its been 11 days since you first launch your ico. How much has already been collected so far guys can we get updates.

Visit their website, Approximately 2,551,000 of 5,400,000 VIVID Tokens have been sold. and current bonus is 20% and you can get 12,000 VIVID with 1 ETH. Price of one VIVID is 0.000083 ETH.

Seems the promotion and campaigns of VIVID are doing well and they are almost reaching the 50% from their cap? But I do not know if it is their soft cap or hard cap anyone knows?

Whatever it is for, it's not a big deal anymore because Vivid now are becoming more attractive to the people because of their newly released video presentation. By this, it can really get enough funds for the betterment of this project and hopefully, can fullfill their promises to the investors.
Yeah thats the good thing about ico that are updated and releasae more features and news to the public they just get the trust of the members and investor So i will say do more to Vivid You are doing great

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:03:58 PM

Yeah no doubt about that. The features are great but i didnt understand the need for augmented reality. How will AR help the platform? Or is it just a gimmick?
They might be having some major concept behind augmentation. The team is really quite intellegient and surely can have a good future as they really have some great innovative concepts which are always been preffered by the investors.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

This is due to the fact that it was advertised by Suppoman and Crypto Daily which are becoming big influencer in Crypto World. In addition, the project is really looking great.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:18:13 PM

This is due to the fact that it was advertised by Suppoman and Crypto Daily which are becoming big influencer in Crypto World. In addition, the project is really looking great.
Several good projects need such kind of advertisement so that they can really attract a huge number of traffic to their platform and this project did that correctly so i am sure that soon it will recieve good support from several investors.
Underrated

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:34:06 PM

Several good projects need such kind of advertisement so that they can really attract a huge number of traffic to their platform and this project did that correctly so i am sure that soon it will recieve good support from several investors.
Actually advertisement plays a vital role in terms of each project and also each project needs to be advertised properly so that the project can reach maximum peoples and more and more peoples can join the team.
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:07:33 PM

Yes, I agree with you the project is growing very well right now. But if they want to become more popular then obviously they need to offer a bounty campaign. The bounty campaign help to gain investors. Due to this campaign, so many new investors will be attracted towards the project. The project will become successful.sooner or later.
I think that this  is a project that can be trusted to the point that you can invest in this.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:15:30 PM

The team has come responsibly to the implementation of its project. You can see how hard work day after day and all a large number of members of the crypto community learn about it
I really salute this project team is really working well they always work hard so that this project can run well, we should be very appreciate for the team hope your hard work to get the equivalent results.
The technical launch of Vivid is really innovative and made every one to utilize the platform for the ultimate success as we can easily track the assets with the indicators available.
You are right this platform is very profitable to us all, I am very proud of the launch of this platform provides many benefits to us all. good work.
Yes you are right.this platform provides us many rewards.i joined the bounty campaign you can also join it for acheive more rewards or you can also take part into the vivid giveaway here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3029366.new#new
joeperry

Activity: 2100
Merit: 461

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:27:00 PM

The team has come responsibly to the implementation of its project. You can see how hard work day after day and all a large number of members of the crypto community learn about it
I really salute this project team is really working well they always work hard so that this project can run well, we should be very appreciate for the team hope your hard work to get the equivalent results.
The technical launch of Vivid is really innovative and made every one to utilize the platform for the ultimate success as we can easily track the assets with the indicators available.
You are right this platform is very profitable to us all, I am very proud of the launch of this platform provides many benefits to us all. good work.
Yes you are right.this platform provides us many rewards.i joined the bounty campaign you can also join it for acheive more rewards or you can also take part into the vivid giveaway here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3029366.new#new
They have really created a great giveaway of their tokens this will attract huge bounty hunters and also make this project ore and more popular. They also have a very active development and marketing team which will take this project to its goals very easily. They are also getting better investment form investors all around the world.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:26:19 PM

Honestly, I did not think that VIVID would be successful. It turns out that the community is becoming popular, and this can not but rejoice, since I myself am the investor of VIVID. I wish the guys developers only good and success in their endeavors!)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: