Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

A great solution and I would happily work for this company, but did not see the team have a bounty company?
It would be a great idea if they were having a bounty campaign for the project because a bounty campaign is really needed to spread the words of the project.

They already have a bounty campaign(signature) which is only available for higher ranks. Also they are offering other bounty campaign programs.
You can visit this page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048141.0

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

Vivid seems having a great advertisement because they are having a signature campaign which is available for hero/legendary ranks. Well, this is great because investors will probably have some time to get to know about this platform. Also, they are offering social media campaign which gives more popular to this project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

Its been 11 days since you first launch your ico. How much has already been collected so far guys can we get updates.

Visit their website, Approximately 2,551,000 of 5,400,000 VIVID Tokens have been sold. and current bonus is 20% and you can get 12,000 VIVID with 1 ETH. Price of one VIVID is 0.000083 ETH.
Very details about Vivid ICO occuring. Around 50% of total tokens sold out. Greats. Bro, do they have plan for exchange already?
I hope the developer will choose good exchanges and it will not be Sino-Korean-Japanese exchanges for which it is impossible to get into and impossible to trade.
Yes true. I hope that the developer will find a good exchanger to list this Vivid. Vivid has a lots of supporters now. It is really progressing positively and that is a great job done. I hope that the Vivid team will continuously striving for more improvements and better development of this project.

I am sure devs are working for it now. I also hope that they will have more serious investors and looking forward for more developments and more updates about vivid project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:11:14 PM

A great solution and I would happily work for this company, but did not see the team have a bounty company?
Bounty company or you mean bounty campaign ? I was also not able to see any bounty campaign, if there is no better advertising then how can we really reach out to potential investors and we are ongoing with the ICO.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:11:45 PM

It would be a great idea if they were having a bounty campaign for the project because a bounty campaign is really needed to spread the words of the project.
bounty is not always necessary. we see the project collects. can it be possible to do without a bounty?
Well, for me bounty campaigns is always necessary for a specific  project. Because this is the only way to promote inorder for this project be known in social medias and hopefully can convinced many investors to invest. And also because, if the dev team don't have this kind of strategy, probably the project can't collect enough funds for the betterness of this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:38:14 PM

Its been 11 days since you first launch your ico. How much has already been collected so far guys can we get updates.

Visit their website, Approximately 2,551,000 of 5,400,000 VIVID Tokens have been sold. and current bonus is 20% and you can get 12,000 VIVID with 1 ETH. Price of one VIVID is 0.000083 ETH.
Very details about Vivid ICO occuring. Around 50% of total tokens sold out. Greats. Bro, do they have plan for exchange already?
I hope the developer will choose good exchanges and it will not be Sino-Korean-Japanese exchanges for which it is impossible to get into and impossible to trade.

Yeah, we are all hoping that vivid project will be listed in some good exchanges that even not it's not very popular exchanges but with good services and high security.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:18:57 PM

Yes true. I hope that the developer will find a good exchanger to list this Vivid. Vivid has a lots of supporters now. It is really progressing positively and that is a great job done. I hope that the Vivid team will continuously striving for more improvements and better development of this project.

I am sure that time they already have good amount of profit to list this project in some good exchanges out there. I am looking forward for more updates about this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:46:02 PM

I am sure that time they already have good amount of profit to list this project in some good exchanges out there. I am looking forward for more updates about this project.

I think its not enough until they will already reach their hard cap. But I am expecting that vivid will become popular after the ICO. Lucky I have joined their bounty platforms.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

Vivid team is negotiating with the exchanges and soon we may have a good announcements regarding this, however they are really aiming on advertising functionalities to reach out to more investors.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:10:01 PM

I think its not enough until they will already reach their hard cap. But I am expecting that vivid will become popular after the ICO. Lucky I have joined their bounty platforms.

Reaching the hard cap simply means many investors have put their trust on the project and by that point exchanges should list the project on their platform. And I believe vivid platform is on their way in reaching their hard cap.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

At this time, have so much bad news for crypto currencies, so that how of Vivid ICO progres? How many ETH  or dollars which their ICO collected already?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:45:40 PM

Vivid can actually be popular to the extend they might get listed for free according to the possibility I mean  if you actually look at their platform is just the type that make name for itself

Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:34:39 PM

Vivid can actually be popular to the extend they might get listed for free according to the possibility I mean  if you actually look at their platform is just the type that make name for itself
How to earn Vivid Tokens for free? I am only have 0.02 ETH at this time so i can invest with this amount?
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

The investors can really gain high profits if they do so. Which will in-turn increase the reputation of the project. I Think they should list their token as quick as possible.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:40:21 PM

This is one of the most mentioned ICO in crypto since the feature of it will help a lot of people especially those who are new in cryptocurrency investment.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:08:11 PM

Yes, absolutely developer will choose the best exchanger and it will become a huge success after a certain time later. They are doing very well right now. If the developers consistently working hard on the platform then they will achieve their goal very soon.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:58:33 PM

Yes, absolutely developer will choose the best exchanger and it will become a huge success after a certain time later. They are doing very well right now. If the developers consistently working hard on the platform then they will achieve their goal very soon.
Vivid team is actively monitoring and figuring out all the root causes to fix the bugs also negotiating with various exchanges, we really need some patience and give some time do them to implement all the agile features in the next release.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:22:02 PM

At this time, have so much bad news for crypto currencies, so that how of Vivid ICO progres? How many ETH  or dollars which their ICO collected already?

The crypto currencies not doing very well this time.so all the program of all platform is so progressing.that's why vivid company don't update any news about their progress in the ICO
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:34:38 PM

Vivid team is actively monitoring and figuring out all the root causes to fix the bugs also negotiating with various exchanges, we really need some patience and give some time do them to implement all the agile features in the next release.

Exactly, which I'm so excited to this project as you can earn while you just monitor your coins. Hopefully the team may able.tondo such features or any strategy that can be like for those users as well as investors on this project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:35:25 PM

Vivid team is negotiating with the exchanges and soon we may have a good announcements regarding this, however they are really aiming on advertising functionalities to reach out to more investors.
With what exchanges negotiations from team are at the moment conducted? It would be desirable to learn names, it is possible in the list there are to what at me soul lies. Anyway, it is the excellent sign that the developer begins business with the correct things at once.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: