Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:10:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:14:48 AM

It seems like the Vivid is progressing rapidly in a very good manner. Having this project a lots of good feedback from the people around will really help this project for even greater boosting of its name in the crypto currency community. I hope that the Vivid project would be able to reach all its goal and become successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:36:19 AM

project with a very good and very convincing coin sales explanation with some bonuses given at each phase of the coin sale which is sure to be different, hopefully reach the sales target of the coin

That's actually normal for a project to attract investors, they give bonus or discounts for their early contributors and what's the good thing about this project is that they are also attracting more hype with their competition or raffle.

Yes agree, this is where the project well be known. Its generous rewards will attract  investors and also users. This project has alot to offer. Good reviews and feedsbacks with this project are scatered everywhere specialy in crypto community. So no wonder this project will be successful like other project that launched in the market.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:40:31 AM

It seems like the Vivid is progressing rapidly in a very good manner. Having this project a lots of good feedback from the people around will really help this project for even greater boosting of its name in the crypto currency community. I hope that the Vivid project would be able to reach all its goal and become successful.
Team behind is maintaining loads of hard work and constant efforts to make all the targets reached in every area including the branding or advertising to drive huge traffic to cut the edge and achieve a great success.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:24:37 AM

The project is really cool , I'm waiting to experience the application of Vivid, Good luck your team
You can watch him, as the team of this project is very responsible and good.
I am confident that they will achieve all their goals, according to their road map.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:22:39 AM

Wow, this project is very necessary for me! I'm already ready to use it if the software works as described by the developer. Now you can already see the alpha version?
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:09:13 AM

Wow, this project is very necessary for me! I'm already ready to use it if the software works as described by the developer. Now you can already see the alpha version?

Alpha is due out soon, it will only be available to ICO investors though. I personally think this project has decent legs, AR is 100% gaining traction now.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:41:27 AM

Alpha is due out soon, it will only be available to ICO investors though. I personally think this project has decent legs, AR is 100% gaining traction now.
is it official information that the platform will be available only to Ico investors? I have not seen such news from the developers, could you tell me exactly where you read it?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

Cant wait for the app to come so i can download it and use it.Blockfolio is pissing me off
What will the project differ radically from blockfolio with? In what yours actually a problem with this app? If your bugs are eliminated with the advent of vivid, then of course this app, necessary for you, and your indignation is reasonable.
Maybe vrabac58 might be pissed off to Blockfolio's services due to some problems which might be irritation or the team there isn't doing a good job of solving it. Waiting and supporting Vivid's augmented portfolio can make it more better than Blockfolio even Vivid's services have the advantage at the first place.
Yes, i hope everone will have satisfied with Vivid, we cannot make comparison about Blockfolio or Vid is better at now. But give Vivid some months more, we can compare them.
Compare it when it can really work properly or being officially launched. Vivid project really attracts a lot of people everywhere due to its idea of augmenting a portfolio which is pleasing to the eyes of many people.
I hope that the app will not consume too much memory so that most of the android phones can really utilize this project. Yeah. We need to wait for this project to be fully developed and that's the time when we can finally assess the difference between the two.

The smartphone providers can able to do that, with the latest release 2018 line of smartphones. I think they need to focus more on the platform rather than the outside entity.
Yes, as i don't have any mistake, their app only using for mobile version? Or they develop both mobile and PC. Actually i think this is will be main of this project.

I think these are their future plans after the ICO is successful. But for now I am observing the team they are more focus on developing the app and as always it will depend on the ICO if it is successful or not.

The best way to get important updates bud is to join thier telegram channel since they have several admins in thier chatgroup that accomodates inquiry.

Vivid is very busy for their project, especially for their mobile app. Since vivid is getting more members and growing big, They have to put also an effort updating and response in their social media. Their twitter and facebook are really not active  unlike telegram. But overall hope that this will be successful.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:06:02 AM

Cant wait for the app to come so i can download it and use it.Blockfolio is pissing me off
What will the project differ radically from blockfolio with? In what yours actually a problem with this app? If your bugs are eliminated with the advent of vivid, then of course this app, necessary for you, and your indignation is reasonable.
Maybe vrabac58 might be pissed off to Blockfolio's services due to some problems which might be irritation or the team there isn't doing a good job of solving it. Waiting and supporting Vivid's augmented portfolio can make it more better than Blockfolio even Vivid's services have the advantage at the first place.
Yes, i hope everone will have satisfied with Vivid, we cannot make comparison about Blockfolio or Vid is better at now. But give Vivid some months more, we can compare them.
Compare it when it can really work properly or being officially launched. Vivid project really attracts a lot of people everywhere due to its idea of augmenting a portfolio which is pleasing to the eyes of many people.
I hope that the app will not consume too much memory so that most of the android phones can really utilize this project. Yeah. We need to wait for this project to be fully developed and that's the time when we can finally assess the difference between the two.

The smartphone providers can able to do that, with the latest release 2018 line of smartphones. I think they need to focus more on the platform rather than the outside entity.
Yes, as i don't have any mistake, their app only using for mobile version? Or they develop both mobile and PC. Actually i think this is will be main of this project.

I think these are their future plans after the ICO is successful. But for now I am observing the team they are more focus on developing the app and as always it will depend on the ICO if it is successful or not.

The best way to get important updates bud is to join thier telegram channel since they have several admins in thier chatgroup that accomodates inquiry.

Vivid is very busy for their project, especially for their mobile app. Since vivid is getting more members and growing big, They have to put also an effort updating and response in their social media. Their twitter and facebook are really not active  unlike telegram. But overall hope that this will be successful.

Well this is really common in new projects, if devs are really busy with the developments they should assign a good community manager who will handle the social media accounts and will answers peoples questions.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:31:29 AM

project with a very good and very convincing coin sales explanation with some bonuses given at each phase of the coin sale which is sure to be different, hopefully reach the sales target of the coin

That's actually normal for a project to attract investors, they give bonus or discounts for their early contributors and what's the good thing about this project is that they are also attracting more hype with their competition or raffle.

Yeah, as it's so convincing project that can be very useful here in crypto currency community. I hope the team will able to made some special features that can attract more users and supporters on this project.

I would like to know more about these unique functions. Is there any information from the developers?

Have you seen their video presentation regarding the features of Vivid project? If not, go to their website and try to play the video because you will discover and probably be amazed the features of this plattform. And you will also be shocked about their mobile app version because it brings a lot of uniqueness compared to others.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:31:44 AM

Yeah, as it's so convincing project that can be very useful here in crypto currency community. I hope the team will able to made some special features that can attract more users and supporters on this project.

Well aside from that I am also hoping that this project can add more features in the near future that will help us to earn some coins while doing some task or anything that will make us earn.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:46:24 AM

Well aside from that I am also hoping that this project can add more features in the near future that will help us to earn some coins while doing some task or anything that will make us earn.
Of course, with these features we can earn a lot of the potential investors coming in from the entire world to invest in our project! Just keep supporting on its way!
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:47:18 AM

I would like to know more about these unique functions. Is there any information from the developers?

Have you seen their video presentation regarding the features of Vivid project? If not, go to their website and try to play the video because you will discover and probably be amazed the features of this plattform. And you will also be shocked about their mobile app version because it brings a lot of uniqueness compared to others.

Nice. I will surely watch the video now. I really hope that vivid will have the opportunity to launch what is in the video presentation and really hoping that many will encourage them to invest in this good project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:08:37 PM

I hope the developer will collect money for the project and quickly launch his program. It has already been announced, on which exchange will the coin be traded?
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

I think that the idea and the concept of the project is great but I'd it getting the audience and spotlight that it needed to succeed?
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

It is all the technical resources dedication who have high skills and they are working with the Agile methodologies to implement the unique features to make everyone operate in a better run and as participants experiencing they feel satisfied better.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:18:10 PM

I think that the idea and the concept of the project is great but I'd it getting the audience and spotlight that it needed to succeed?
That is the key essential to ensure a great success and a simple logic to understand we can do nothing with out audience, so we require huge participants that can help us a major profits.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 01:34:58 PM

It is actually very important to create such platform for broad use. That in this project not only skilled children, but also the beginners who have only recently learned about cryptocurrency could earn.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:03:34 PM

As someone who is looking for a portfolio that I can easily check with my mobile device, I am already waiting for this platform. I hope that they can release it as soon as possible, hopefully before a bull run comes.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

I'm more curious will they be releasing the apps for android and ios together or will they make the android users wait for like forever like other icos
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: