Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:28:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Talking about Atheism...  (Read 17480 times)
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:29:22 PM

I respect the beliefs of Atheists. In all religions out there including them, they always have a point about everything. So, in order to maintain peace and harmony we all must respect the beliefs of others with regards to their faith.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:44:25 PM

Out of the normal relaxed atheism, as it used to be, we seams to have a growing branch of a special "atheists" that act as much as the next religious fanatic!

This "special atheists", pretty much common at US, so we can call them "American Atheists" (or AA) act like if they can't live without strict good and evil, they uphold their beliefs as it were the supreme truth, like to call it facts and often scientific facts to things science doesn't even come close to, such as human philosophic affairs.
Let's then start to examine this "new religion":

- It's mostly based on "studies" from "experts".

As result there are now thousands of concurrent "studies", most without any scientific value at all (sample too small, bias interpretation of data, non-repeatability, and so on) and paradoxical to its peers, and here, as religious do, they cherry pick the "studies" they found convenient to their belief.

- Anyone denying "MY" facts is an idiot.

The "supreme morality" of the group makes them so wise... It looks like they don't believe there's no God, but instead there's a job vacancy for being God and they want to apply for it.

- If you're not with us, then you're against us!

This is common ground to religious fanatics, they deal quite harshly to any criticism on their views. Moderation is out of the scope.

- The Dogma

The so called harmful part of religions isn't their crosses, crescents, yin-yangs or whatever symbols they use, isn't also praying - praying is somewhat the psychologist of the poor -, but the dogma: The incontestable truths they are meant to react violently if challenged! And in here, the AA's have a LOT of them!
Some are taking just as "to look opposite of what they recognize as their opponents", for AA's this means Christians, such as being "pro-choice", others are plain bull as feminism, lgbt rights, free-for-all economics and so on...

It won't surprise me that in a short these groups start to resource terrorism.

So... The "special" atheist is a religion of sorts?  Well then again, if you actually believe and buy into their "dogma" then go in ahead. So long as you don't give prejudice to other religions and you don't judge them and most of all you don't shove it down their throats then I'm all for it. I just hope that people don't just go on board because it's a fad.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Peeter_Cash

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:20:47 PM

Religion accuses atheists of the fact that atheism is their religion. Now we must specify what exactly atheism means.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:00:37 PM

Out of the normal relaxed atheism, as it used to be, we seams to have a growing branch of a special "atheists" that act as much as the next religious fanatic!

This one seems that atheists are doing things with sense a lot rather than religious people. A truth in this world that cannot deny from them. I am not atheist I believe in God but I am not bias on giving my side to the religious people. I accept what I witness in the world that most cruelties in this world are made up by so-called religious people.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
gerbo

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:22:42 AM

Sebuah pandangan filosofi yang tidak mempercayai keberadaan tuhan dan dewa-dewi atau pun penolakan terhadap teisme.dalam pengertian yang paling luas ia adalah ketiadaan kepercayaan pada keberadaan dewa atau tuhan
cristin

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:50:11 AM

The meaning of atheisme own meaningful distrust of the existence of God. Obviously this belief banned grows and develops in Indonesia, because the confidence atheisme so at odds with of the State and Ideologi Indonesia namely Pancasila that termuat in sila first.
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:41:24 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 06:52:34 AM by fairytale

i have a close friend and her religion is aetheism. we talk about our own religion but we never go on debates nor argue with it. she is very kind hearted. pushes humanity and advocacies that will help the needy. she keeps on amazing me for having that huge heart. from there i thought no matter what religion we are into it doesn't matter what matter is our own characters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: