Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:50:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Job for disability  (Read 146 times)
morge (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:26:26 AM

All people definitely need a job. Most companies do not want to employ those with disabilities / disability. And this is very makes it difficult to get a job for people with disability. How do you think that the government create jobs for them ? I want to know

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
balintong15

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:00:46 AM

disability is not a hindrance for success. some people who are physically disabled are more hardworking than people who has everything. and i think a job for them is just right and humane. equality to everyone and to everything must be implemented. being a disabled person is a serious matter but it wont affect work anyway. giving them the right to work and to earn money is just. governments must take it seriously for us to have that equality.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:12:51 AM

All people definitely need a job. Most companies do not want to employ those with disabilities / disability. And this is very makes it difficult to get a job for people with disability. How do you think that the government create jobs for them ? I want to know

In my country, Hiring a disabled person is a obligation for companies, schools, hospitals etc. Goverment set an obligatory limit for work places to hire disabled people . This kind of policy is really working well in my country. This solution is the best of all according to me.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:36:35 AM

organizations,AFCL-(Administration for community living) IL (independent living) UCP united   ceberal pastly) and SQ(special Olympics) I think this kind of organizations can really help with disability person
troydar05

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:43:10 AM

Should be able to work at normal jobs, because they are often very talented and should be able to contribute.They also often make the workplace better,because they make people happier and remind them to be nice to one another.Mentally disabled people have a lot to contribute to the community and to a workplace.
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:46:24 AM

It's hard to find a job for people with disabilities.The state should provide them with all the necessities of life.Most of them have talent for various things.In society we don't need to make differences between them, but when it comes to business, they aren't so much in the possibility, and they have a strong desire for the team.People with disabilities are very friendly, and they are desirable in every society.It's up to us to help them as much as we can, and that their state provides a normal life.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:00:17 AM

Helping the disable do not start from employing it should start from giving proper professional training to the disable base their talent and make sure they are employ after the training.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:25:26 AM

There PWDs who work better than those people with no disabilities. It just depends on the person how he will handle his disabilities, how he'll challenge himself to be the best among the rest. And I'm very proud of those PWDs who don't think that they're useless.

Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:04:07 PM

There PWDs who work better than those people with no disabilities. It just depends on the person how he will handle his disabilities, how he'll challenge himself to be the best among the rest. And I'm very proud of those PWDs who don't think that they're useless.

Yes i agree, many people with disability were better workers than normal people. I believe that its all up to the person if he will strive hard even if he is disable. Determination and a vission of a better life will make him work hard and at least would not just sit down there and wait for someone to give money. Earning bitcoin is also a chance for disabled person who cant work in a company, as long as he is willing to learn and understand  about it. It would make his life better.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:09:20 PM

PWDs like regular folks need a job yes. But their disability shouldn't be a factor when hiring. For example, a software analyst candidate could be given to a person in a wheel chair since buildings now are made with the consideration of PWDs going in them. People with autism are thought to do menial jobs and even jobs in the hospitality industry. The government should give incentives on companies that hire them like tax exemptions and stuff. We just hope that we understand PWDs better now than before.

ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:19:03 AM

True. In my country, people who have business think of them as a burden so they don't encourage the differentially abled people to apply. But thanks to modern technology, they can get hired on jobs that works online even without the help of government.
betchay22

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:41:12 AM

Jobs should not be deprive to people with disabilities. There are handicapped person who are professional. They were able to finish their studies despite of their situation. Many companies preferred to hire them instead of those normal people because they are more hardworking and reliable. And because of the chance and opportunity given to them,  in return they will love and treasure their work.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:42:41 AM

Its all up to the person, Many people with disability are talented and even creative than normal people. Having a disability is not a hindrance for success but mostly companies are not hiring them because of their situation. Thanks to cryptocurreny, there's a new opportunity for them who cannot work in a company, as long as they are interested and willing to learn about it then they can make income for sure.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: