Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀[ICO]Kerberos-ALTCOIN Only Mining-The Coin That Grows With The Company🔥  (Read 1346 times)
Kerberos Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:48:37 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 09:16:01 AM by Kerberos Coin

What is Kerberos Mining?

The Kerberos Coin is a startup GPU Only Crypto mining company based in Gauteng South Africa.
The South African Landscape for Crypto Farming is still in a very early stage of adoption and development.
Demand for mining operations worldwide will increase exponentially over the next few years to ensure the long term stability of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain applications.
South Africa is a flourishing country with world class commercial infrastructure and relatively inexpensive electricity supply, which makes it a very suitable environment for the Kerberos Coin Project.

KRC Information

Coin name is Kerberos – Abbreviation: KRC
ICO start date is the 1st of April 2018 12:00 AM GMT and runs until 12:00AM GMT the 1st May 2018.
The Coin offering will be open to the global public.
Restrictions apply for residents of Germany and US-based investors.
Kerberos Coin is based on the ERC20 protocol, which determines that up to 10 million coins will be issued with the first round discount of 34% (US$0.12). The final coin allocation is set up as follows:

88% Investors

5% Founders

4% Kerberos Company

3% Bounty Program

Token Discount and Sales

o   First round of 2,900 000 million tokens will be sold at 34% discount (US$0.12)
o   Second round of 2,900 000 million tokens at 15% discount (US$0.14)
o   The last 3,000 000 million tokens will sell at its original price of US$ 0.16

Kerberos is not a minable Coin.
Dividends to be paid out in Ethereum quarterly to secure wallet.

Funding Goals

The soft cap funding goal is US$ 500,000 with a hard cap of US$ 1.2 million.  Invested funds will be allocated as follows:
Ninety percent (90%) of funds for acquisition of hardware and initiation and completion of operational infrastructure.
Five percent (5%) Infrastructure and Marketing
Five percent (5%) Research and development.
In the event that soft cap is not reached at closing of ICO, the investors will be contacted with a proposal to continue operation at a profitable scale.  
The premises preparation will only commence once an ETA on hardware delivery has been confirmed.
Estimated return on investment (ROI) is projected to be between 7–10 months, depending on current difficulty and profitability of the Crypto environment at any given time.

Dividend Payouts

The proposal is that all profits after deductions will be divided as follows:
Each coin will entitle its holder to their pro-rata share of 70% of the company’s profits after deductions every quarter for the duration of the project.
The other 30% is then reinvested into additional mining equipment and the development and improvement of Kerberos Company.
The amount of dividends is a pro-rata share of the tokens held by our investors at the time of dividend declaration.
The dividends are calculated and paid out quarterly in Ethereum.

Kerberos Details

Telegram: https://t.me/Kerberoscoin
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLWtRwvVUyQ&t=2s
Twitter: https://twitter.com/KerberosCoin
Github: https://github.com/KerberosCoin/Kerberos-Coin/blob/master/KRC%20Code

Kerberos Project RoadMap

KRC Team

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   KerberosCoin  ●  A Coin That  Grows  With The Company    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  WhitePaper  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  Visit Our Site - Token Sales Starts 1st April 2018   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aris_Eng

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:36:32 AM

So, you are doing a $1,000,000 ICO for a non-mineable coin, for a company who's purpose is to mine altcoins. You can't make this shit up....
Kerberos Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:56:22 AM

Hi

Yes that's correct, everyone wants to mine Bitcoin, where we see the future of alt coins is far greater like Ethereum, Monero, Metaverse, Pirl and a few others.
Its A mining farm that will back Alt Coins. Asic Mining equipment is designed to do one specific algo, where GPU's will give us a far wider reach in terms of mining for profitability and returns for token holders.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   KerberosCoin  ●  A Coin That  Grows  With The Company    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  Visit Our Site - Token Sales Starts 1st April 2018   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kerberos Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:55:26 AM

Hi BitcoinTalk community!

If you have any questions regarding the Kerberos ICO, feel free to ask them here and don't forget to join our Telegram channel: https://www.t.me/Kerberoscoin Cheesy

bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:08:04 PM

Kerberos seems really unique. I haven't heard of anything like it. Are you aware of any competitors in this space?
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:43:46 PM

The purpose of the KRC token is to provide coin holders with profits from mining. So doesn't that make KRC a security and not a utility token?
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:05:44 PM

This is an interesting project. Basically, if I purchase tokens now then I am entitled to a prorated share of the companies profits quarterly and indefinitely? That's pretty cool. What if you guys don't meet your goal for the sale?
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

Nice job coming up with this project. It seems reasonable and I think it could be a success. It's really just a small investment now for a potentially great payoff later. You are going to have no issues finding coins to mine, so it's all about finding initial investors. Will there be a referral bonus or something similar to help get the word out?
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:41:50 PM

I like the concept of this project. I see the sale starts in 30 days. Are we able to buy KRC before that or currently just register?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Ursuka

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:45:52 PM

ICO start date is the 1st of April 2018 12:00 AM GMT, We have to wait another month, hope it will be good
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:52:42 AM

I think it's interesting that you guys decided to base the company in South Africa. I like the idea because it will provide a cheaper price for electricity which ultimately means more profits for coin holders. Was that the main reason you chose S. Africa?
Kerberos Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:29:54 AM

@HerrHeimlich to your question regarding our goal: As mentioned in the whitepaper if we don't reach our soft cap we contact all our investors with a refund or new project plan.

Kerberos Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:35:47 AM

@celestio we are only at the registration Phase now. Users can register to get the KRC process started sooner.

Kerberos Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:41:26 AM

@GoBelle the reason forb setting up in South Africa is because they already have cheap electricity we don't need to negotiate a better deal, warehousing is widely available, there is no initial warehouse setup costs. We just purchase the mining equipment and install.

Kerberos Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:45:35 AM

@okspam, yes that make KRC a security rather than a token or coin. We see it as a trading commodity, the coin gains greater value every quarter because of our reinvestment strategy, giving better dividend payouts to KRC holders.

GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:07:15 PM

@GoBelle the reason forb setting up in South Africa is because they already have cheap electricity we don't need to negotiate a better deal, warehousing is widely available, there is no initial warehouse setup costs. We just purchase the mining equipment and install.

That's great that it's so cost effective. I think that will provide even more profit overall. Great idea Smiley
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:17:37 PM

@celestio we are only at the registration Phase now. Users can register to get the KRC process started sooner.

Alright, thanks for the reply. I will do that now so I can start as soon as possible since the best bonuses are in the first round.  Grin

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:14:29 PM

@okspam, yes that make KRC a security rather than a token or coin. We see it as a trading commodity, the coin gains greater value every quarter because of our reinvestment strategy, giving better dividend payouts to KRC holders.

I'm glad you guys are being honest about it being a security. I think it's a great idea for an investment and I think it works well with the project idea. Invest now to help you guys get started and have payout later. It is much more practical than many of the utility tokens I see.
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:18:37 PM

@HerrHeimlich to your question regarding our goal: As mentioned in the whitepaper if we don't reach our soft cap we contact all our investors with a refund or new project plan.

That is reassuring to know. I am glad you guys have that contingency plan just in case. Although, I doubt it will be necessary. Obviously you guys initially had to do the math to find out if you thought this project would be profitable. If so, can you clarify how much you expect each KRC token will be worth during each payout? I am curious how much I should buy to make it worthwhile.

bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:37:39 PM

The project is relatively new, so it might be a little too early to ask. However, I am interested in knowing more about your partners. Do you have a public list, or can you say who your biggest parner is to date? Or, are there partnerships in the works?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: