Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:58:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nucleus.Vision (NCASH) Hiden gem?  (Read 927 times)
Durison

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:45:44 AM

Hearing quite a bit about this one. Lot of Volume on Binance, and a Twitter OG had mentioned it being a top 20 coin in the future. Might be a good idea to get a bag.
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:43:52 AM

They only sold this coin for presale investors so I believe most of them are whale and will not sell below the presale's price which is 0.01usd. In opinion it is very hard to know when it is safe to invest since the price is not stable yet
langdong

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

Remember that there was no ICO and everything was sold out on the pre-sale to whales. They are x4 from their initial investment in dollars right now.

Exactly. They can dump very easily on the rest. I guess price will go down even more. Only a private sale is a big red flag imo. Ridiculous really.

The team looks pretty legit from a technical point of view. But I think the teams lacks lot of other skills people want to see in crypto.
Product and idea is pretty cool although I don't really like the idea to eventually pay with Ncash. I mean how many currencies do we have now? But there's more to the idea so I guess that's okay.

If I wanted to get some I'd wait.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:28:31 PM

I really want Nucleus.Vision in my portfolio.  I carefully monitor the price on the exchange. In the near future I will buy. Very promising project.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:07:57 PM

My friend participated in the bounty. He said that there are scammers. They act through emails, ostensibly from Nucleus.Vision. Be careful.
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:47:09 PM

Nucleus Vision is in the middle of a dump and might dump some more. I would take any shilling of this coin with a grain of salt. It's not going to do 2x, 3x, or any other growth like that for quite some time, in my opinion.

opennera

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:42:47 AM

Yes, the project looking very promise, strong project.

Now the price is down so much on binance. I have plan to grab some coin on this exchange
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:59:31 AM

Dev team decide not to do public tokens sell make earlier contributor have big profit and its seem they do not serious about this project. I will stay away from this tokens!

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
baynbay1

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:09:13 AM

This coin looks good.but total supply 10 Billion coins.
kyle0671

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:55:40 AM

NCASH has one of, if not the most populated telegram group for a cryptocurrency.  On top of that, they skipped the public sale, meaning that all of their coins went to wales.  Not sure about whether or not there's a lockup, but I'll stay away from this one first month.
msukairi

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:06:47 AM

This is perfect project if it's listed directly in Binance, it's one of the best.

They didn't have ICO and only Pre-ICO.
shinyprize

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:13:56 AM

Although most coins were sold to Big investors , price is going down as today it dropped like 15% , i know it already made like 4x ,But Big investors supposed to Be a holders and not just sell when price go up ! . something is going on  Huh

Actually, big investors dump their shares, buy another coin (was tether) and then rebuy after the crash they largely caused is over. But I agree, movement on NCASH is kinda weird, but then it's been that way since Jan. with other ICOs.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:12:04 AM

I think that now the negative pressure from the community is specifically pushed to bring down the price and lower it to the ICO price. This is a very large-scale project and naturally many who wanted could not go into it. If everyone screams scam at the same time large investment funds have entered the project, then at least it is illogical. This project is long

supermox

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

Very good project :-)...but now it's only a project
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:31:29 AM

Participants sent mail to distribute bounty awards. Participants need to write myetherwallet private keys so that they can get the rewards. This is a hacking attempt.
Nobody wants you to write a private key. Be very careful or you will be defrauded!

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
JuniAiko

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:12:58 PM

NCash already have an actual product and is being tested in retail stores in India.

The price have crashed today, and probably most of the speculative whales who put money in during the ICO have already dumped their stake to collect their profits.

I've already bought in at USD 0.01998 today when the price have hit bottom. It is still staying at the current price since atm it is only available on Binance for trading, and the awareness and volume is still low. Smiley
Now just have to wait for the bull market to return. ^~^ At such a crazy low MCAP for a project that already have an actual product + very promising real world case + an excellent full star team behind it, I feel safe HODLing this and wait till end of this year and into 2019 as their milestones are met.

The ICO may have been pumped, and now already dumped. But the project IMO is still very sound, and the team will not dump it.
Same case for Cardano and its team too!

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:52:44 PM

Yesterday a new token has come up on binance, by reading their white paper and looking into their project it looks really promising. I want to see what you guys think of it?

https://nucleus.vision/

it looks promising sure but they have not had a public crowd sale and the few investors that got in are all dumping on the public.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:56:35 PM

I am very fond of this coin. i'm waiting for the price to go down maybe 200sts. and I will buy and hold it. until up to 2000sts. This coin has not been pumped
JuniAiko

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

nCash is recovering by a good % vs. BTC now vs. other coins as expected (considering its super low MCAP).
I bought in a lot more very close to the very bottom at (0.01998 USD)!!!

Still a good price atm, hope it will stay till tomorrow when I get more funds!!!

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:10:40 PM

I do agree with the post above, Nucleus vision is not a gem, this is a project that sold out in private sale and pre sae and the team was able to list the token on Binance, the price have gone down recently but it is still decent price IMO. The project was highly hyped but has gone down recently
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: