Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:38:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Continue believing in Bitcoin when the government says not to?  (Read 430 times)
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:01:59 AM

The main reason to believing on bitcoin is limited supply and its impossible to add supply even market demand increasing. The different with fiat money, central bank and goverment control their supply and always print money from a think air.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:09:40 AM

I don't believe in the government's ban on bitcoin, I don't believe it, when the financial crisis comes, the government, the bank can't help you.

I only believe in bitcoin because it's safe. It won't depreciate because of inflation, and it has high investment value.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:12:51 AM

Government only says not to trust Bitcoin because they want us to support banks. As we can see some Government are against bitcoin,  because Bitcoin is starting to envade other country's banks now. No matter what they say to destroy bitcoin's image. Its too late for then to turn our heads away from bitcoin now because we already proved that bitcoin is a good benefit. Government can't be able to do anything to stop Bitcoin's prevalence, bitcoin is unstoppable as it look forward to be the future Currency.

404 Not Found
dgdhs

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:20:47 AM

Government only says not to trust Bitcoin because they want us to support banks. As we can see some Government are against bitcoin,  because Bitcoin is starting to envade other country's banks now. No matter what they say to destroy bitcoin's image. Its too late for then to turn our heads away from bitcoin now because we already proved that bitcoin is a good benefit. Government can't be able to do anything to stop Bitcoin's prevalence, bitcoin is unstoppable as it look forward to be the future Currency.

I think I will continue to believe you bitcoin, and I think the Chinese government is precisely the government in the world should not suppress bitcoin! As we all know, China is a strictly foreign exchange control country, and the RMB is facing considerable devaluation pressure. Ordinary people exchange only 50,000 US dollars per year amount, forcing many people to think of other tricks in the hands of the yuan into dollars. Among them, bitcoin is a very good way to trade the foreign exchange. Now many people mention that the first thing they should think about when trading large foreign exchange is through bitcoin. At first glance, this does indeed require a hole in exchange controls. However, carefully scrutinize the purpose of the central bank's foreign exchange controls. Actually, it does not mean that you will not allow you to change the U.S. dollar. Instead, you will not let you find it for the U.S. dollar and consume its foreign exchange reserves!
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:56:53 AM

Perhaps the government forbids bitcoin because many are abusing this vitality money as a crime. In addition the negative effects of bitcoin on the government will be reduced its bank users, if at any time all using bitcoin may bank will go bankrupt. Believing in bitcoin is my way of life as long as it does not harm the government Wink

shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:15:57 AM

It is highly dependent on your part. If you want so, then, go and use bitcoin and continue to believe in this coin. And also cryptocurrencies. Me, I intend to still follow bitcoin in order for me to get more profit. I have 3 balls that are iron to hodl. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
wesbrook2

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:23:16 AM

Yes I will because bitcoin is my life and because of bitcoin my life have been changed a lot. This wil alwys be my life changer forever
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:40:16 AM

there are foreign govenrations that can not handle the bitcoin so they do not want it in their country and think they will not earn it if they can not handle it and another is not as tax bitcoin so they just do not want bitcoin and want to ban their country

Actually, whatever damage the government will do they can not prevent the person to use Bitcoin, Bitcoin is really a big help for everyone  even an ordinary people could get involved with kind of technology, and just accept the fact that because of Bitcoin lots of people have already change their life, so government difficult to stop Bitcoin.
Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:56:11 AM

I think if bitcoin is banned I probably still believe in bitcoin. Bitcoin's profits bring so many people, but it's not good for the government. Perhaps the government wants people not to be financially free because it affects the government's profits.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:09:01 AM

If your life has been changed by bitcoin overtime, no matter what the government tell you,it wont matter at all. government is just trying to steal the people's trust to bitcoin which will be more beneficial to them in the future. once they can regulate bitcoin, they will use it to their own advantage since most of the government are just after the power and money.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:12:59 AM

We must understand that governments will always look for the extreme control on most of the things and if cryptocurrencies are acting against that motive then governments will label it as dangerous. It's not against government but it's the subject matter of centralisation vs decentralization. We are the group of people who believe decentralization has more benefits as compared to that of centralisation. That's the reason why we believe in Bitcoin irrespective of the government's warning.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: