Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:02:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Paybear] What do you think of this new website?  (Read 664 times)
Barley Hertog

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:03:44 PM

I think the difference would be its lower transaction fees than to its competitors, as stated on their FAQ. "In the future when we begin charging fees we will give all users at least 30 days notice. Our fees will be in-line with our vision to provide a cost effective solution for Merchants."

Lower fees are declared as the main advantage though no concrete figures are disclosed. Looks shady  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrakeDG (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:33:19 AM

I think the difference would be its lower transaction fees than to its competitors, as stated on their FAQ. "In the future when we begin charging fees we will give all users at least 30 days notice. Our fees will be in-line with our vision to provide a cost effective solution for Merchants."

Lower fees are declared as the main advantage though no concrete figures are disclosed. Looks shady  Huh

Well, if you have looked closely to the website and to the answers I have provided here in the thread then you wouldn't be asking that question. Right now, paybear's fees are at Zero but will certainly changed after the 3 months intro period, but wouldn't be that high compared to current payment gateways right now in the market.
Psytax

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:47:06 AM

It will be great if they can pull it off.
DrakeDG (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:23:18 AM

It will be great if they can pull it off.

Certainly, What I'm waiting right now is their coin offering based from their roadmap paybear will launch its token in Q2 of 2018. Only if they will be successful with their main target of releasing first their API.
Clifmeister

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:59:04 PM

I don't blame you for being doubtful since we do need to be careful with our money. IMO, I think they might be legit and will be proven in a few weeks to months from reviews.. It would indeed be awesome if they pull this off.
DrakeDG (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:14:14 AM

I don't blame you for being doubtful since we do need to be careful with our money. IMO, I think they might be legit and will be proven in a few weeks to months from reviews.. It would indeed be awesome if they pull this off.

For those who are interested of their service it would be much more enlightening to follow their telegram group, *someone messaged me to market this product. To you sir, I don't take any part of this project, I'm just an enthusiast. It would be better if you'll ask them directly about your offer.
HeroicZ1

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:17:46 AM

Could you provide more info about their official Telegram group so I can look it up?
DrakeDG (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:09:19 AM

Could you provide more info about their official Telegram group so I can look it up?

Here's the official telegram of their project. https://t.me/paybear
Actually, I have already embedded it on the OP, I think you have missed that one out. But if your looking further assistance it would really be good if you'll just contact the admin directly through the support ticket of paybear's website.
LiberateDPigeon

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:16:53 AM

Here's the official telegram of their project. https://t.me/paybear
Actually, I have already embedded it on the OP, I think you have missed that one out. But if your looking further assistance it would really be good if you'll just contact the admin directly through the support ticket of paybear's website.

Thanks mate. I might have missed it as well as I jumped str8 to the discussion lol. Will also take a look around since I haven't heard much about PayBear yet.
adecryptokoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:18:51 AM

Its a nice concept. Looking forward to using it.
Toucanoe

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:51:42 AM

Its a nice concept. Looking forward to using it.

Yeah nice concept. I wonder when will their ICO starts. If they can pull off a much lower fees than its competitor I think they'll become successful. I do hope this kind of projects will sprout this year and not just fancy shitcoins hoping to beat another or whatsoever.
Rodge182

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:52:35 PM

Is there any new events with MakerDao and paybear? What happened to MakerDao they seem to be quiet about this.
hopingman05

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:58:26 AM

Hello

I have a question about paybear, how is your product different from other competitors that are already in the market like bitpay, coinpayment and shifty button? And one more thing, will you be able to add more feature to your product something like google chrome extension, etc.? Thanks

Sadly, paybear's focus right now is bringing closer eCommerce and Crypto-enthusiasts the API is meant for online store, the team said the main purpose of Paybear is a system for merchants to accept payment. But it would be good if you'll ask directly their team to be able to help you with your concern.

It would be more enticing to use this service if they have such features just like shifty button or metatask. About the first question, until now paybear still haven't changed their fees its almost 6 months after their entry. The problem is the fee lesser than its competitors is just a promise.  Tongue
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:32:44 PM

That is really a very best project for to give a good place to crypto currencies. It will solve the issue of merchants to adopt bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for their businesses. These businesses will also help in promoting these cryptocurrencies as the demand of these coins will increase and the community will also work further for that field.
Rodge182

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:15:31 AM

That is really a very best project for to give a good place to crypto currencies. It will solve the issue of merchants to adopt bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for their businesses. These businesses will also help in promoting these cryptocurrencies as the demand of these coins will increase and the community will also work further for that field.

LOL. Are you just shitposting here? This isn't the first time you'll see this kind of services. Yes, it'll solve the mass adoption in bitcoin for merchants. Anyway, this type of this services must be supported to be give cryptocurrency another boost.
DrakeDG (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:32:28 AM

I'll be releasing the official ANN post of their project once the ICO starts. Right now, Paybear's team is focusing on getting more merchants to use their API.
HorribleGuy01

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:53:40 AM

I think no one seems interested about this project, I haven't seen much of a support from Bitcointalk community, @DrakeDG you should start releasing the ANN post as early as possible to reach more potential customers.
DiscretePatriot

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:51:45 AM

I'll be releasing the official ANN post of their project once the ICO starts. Right now, Paybear's team is focusing on getting more merchants to use their API.

I believe they should also catch the interest of users in Bitcointalk if they are truly planning to launch an ICO. Right now, we're not getting much interaction from their staff.
NowYouAreSee

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:37:21 AM

Very nice design. Pleases coins for exchange. Time will tell if this service is really good!
Toucanoe

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:47:47 AM

Very nice design. Pleases coins for exchange. Time will tell if this service is really good!

I have looked into paybear's website and yeah it looks neat and clean. Though, you'll have to wait a bit longer for that to happen because their ICO will be happening on the last quarter of 2018.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: