Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:56:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FlapXcoin Back on the move Listings, Pools, Games, More. Flappycoin, FLAP FLAPX  (Read 1760 times)
Flapmin (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:18:00 PM

addnode=159.65.37.70 is the explorer please let me know if you have any issues . updated node list is in the current release candidate if you can build Linux 

Thanks, the sync goes.

sorry again the network has been upgraded , were just updating the links in the wallet and someone will hash out a new win wallet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mixelalex

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:20:36 PM

Greetings! What is your project about? What have you achieved for this time?
Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:56:07 PM

Well lets  see. we were able to restart the chain , we were able to return several  billion coins from the cryptsy wallets.
Then a second exchange closed its doors locking flap up once again . So we swapped the chain to returned billions of coins a
second time. All that took a lot of time and effort. We currently updating the GUI in the wallet with current links .
were removing some links that have gone 404 and shopping for more listings
Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:49:52 PM

up for voting https://feedback.coinfalcon.com/coin-request
Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:54:31 AM

iveCoinWatch Contact <lcw@livecoinwatch.com>
1:11 AM (41 minutes ago)
to me, Danny, LiveCoinWatch
Thanks for reaching out, we will try to have your coin added within the next day or so.
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:35:17 PM

What has been done for the last month, at August?

crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

If news about the project, about the team or about the implementation of the road map? I have a very slow synchronized wallet, what caused the drop in interest in the project?
tatinheavyyy

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:51:07 AM

Can we increase the weight of a block bet for a chance to get the higher reward it? and percentage of the profits of each account would be like if descending number bet on the same account.  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:09:19 PM

heeeeeeeey flappers some of you know the deal . please go get screenshots of your flapx balances from crypto hub asap and put them up for safe keeping
Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:10:10 PM

If news about the project, about the team or about the implementation of the road map? I have a very slow synchronized wallet, what caused the drop in interest in the project?

digital ocean is doing some updates im told the nodes will be back to normal by Tuesday
Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:10:41 PM

Can we increase the weight of a block bet for a chance to get the higher reward it? and percentage of the profits of each account would be like if descending number bet on the same account.  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

im not really understanding what your asking
Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:11:41 PM

lack of a road map is completely on me ill make time for it this weekend ...sorry
Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:16:25 PM

What has been done for the last month, at August?

what do you mean as far as promotion or development?
Gui development is never ending 

promotions been ... just difficult  all these teams just keep vanishing .

Play for crypto and jalapeno  both seemed to vanish

2 more exchanges have created problems its seem to be as bad as coin markets or cryptsy
but its still more problems . this is why there has been a lack of a road map. flap/flapx is suppose to
be driven by anyone in the community who wants to participate it was a rescue after all .
people keep flaking out or taking the coin and running. im not quite ready to make this a dictatorship just yet.
but i do understand it cant continue this way . all of the concerns here on the board are noted most are valid.

ive been mining flap for about 18 months i want it to be worth a bit more also just as much as anyone else
i promise we make a decision soon as to what the best path is . Its easy to think listing are the answer and i do agree
for the most part. and there are LOTS of places to go. out of the last 4 one of witch was a BTC paid listing
2 have shut down with users coins inside and a 3rd is really just not looking good at this point lots of complaints dev is afkmia

my apologies for the state of things please give me a few days to think it over any and all input is welcome
Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:17:34 PM

its been a long road sir . i wouldn't know where to start.
gregwolf

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:48:18 AM

Quick question: coin maturity for PoS to start? I didn't see it anywhere (though I could've missed it).

Thanks! Smiley
dagoofman

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:43:14 AM

Quick question: coin maturity for PoS to start? I didn't see it anywhere (though I could've missed it).

Thanks! Smiley

they start gaining weight in 6hrs
Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:44:59 AM

Flapmin is just a fucking Liar and Thief. He asked my FLAP address on CoinsMarkets.com and quantity of FLAPs allegedly to make a change them to FLAPX. When I gave him this information he stopped answering changed those my FLAP to his FLAPX.

Hi sorry if i missed your message the swap was in July if i remember you as the correct person i mentioned the swap was over and asked you how many you had as i may still be able to help you out depending. please come to the discord this site is a poor place to try and do support you will find the link "IN" your flapx wallet if you cant find it anywhere else
inheritor

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:33:50 AM

Flapmin is just a fucking Liar and Thief. He asked my FLAP address on CoinsMarkets.com and quantity of FLAPs allegedly to make a change them to FLAPX. When I gave him this information he stopped answering changed those my FLAP to his FLAPX.

Hi sorry if i missed your message the swap was in July if i remember you as the correct person i mentioned the swap was over and asked you how many you had as i may still be able to help you out depending. please come to the discord this site is a poor place to try and do support you will find the link "IN" your flapx wallet if you cant find it anywhere else
I got FLAPX from Flapmin.
gregwolf

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

I got FLAPX from Flapmin.

That's good news. And cool of you to post it when everything seemed to be bad!
QQ6693606

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:10:52 AM

how to swap old flappycoin to flapx?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: