Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evidence of alias (u=1764044) long con scam!  (Read 6664 times)
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:41:34 PM

Preparing a longer response here; and I see I am already 13 replies behind this thread.  First things first:  A question.

And the same account on reddit that asked for this ID (revcback) is apparently only 15:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180227193817/https://www.reddit.com/r/omad/comments/7pw6dm/failed_day_1/dskg039/

Quote from: revcback
I have never counted calories :(

This morning I had cereal with milk, approx. two or three handfuls. A pretty moderately sized bowl. Do you think that's enough "calories" for the day? How many calories do I actually need? (I'm a 15 year old 105kg male)

Setting aside the age issue for a moment:  I find it wildly implausible that a 15-year-old boy could fool theymos’ /r/GirlsGoneBitcoin verification procedure.  theymos has a bit of experience with this, you know; and he’s not stupid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:45:20 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 08:03:59 PM by nullius

Anybody who has read my red tags can see that I exercise a high standard of care in accusing and judging people.  I don’t shoot from the hip.  I am also extraordinarily conservative in choosing whom I trust—you will note that I did not leave Alia positive trust feedback (only neutral), although she did carry through in exemplary fashion when I risked 0.01 BTC with her.  That’s nothing against her—I just don’t yet know her well enough give her a green mark.

In the face of an extremely serious accusation by a credible person (ibminer), I shall neither jerk my knee to automatically defend someone I barely know, nor throw her under the bus.  I will seek the evidence, and address the matter fairly.  I’ve written before here about standards of evidence.  I intend to apply those here.  You will note, I am not saying anything I haven’t said before.

Whereupon:

• I am seeking further information linking the Reddit account “revcback” to #1764044 “alia” on this forum.  In particular, any evidence indicating that the individual controlling the Reddit “recvback” account is or was the same individual as is currently controlling the “alia” account on this forum.  I am also seeking evidence contradicting the link; and as I just noted, this seems quite contradictory:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180227193817/https://www.reddit.com/r/omad/comments/7pw6dm/failed_day_1/dskg039/

Quote from: revcback
    I have never counted calories :(

This morning I had cereal with milk, approx. two or three handfuls. A pretty moderately sized bowl. Do you think that's enough "calories" for the day? How many calories do I actually need? (I'm a 15 year old 105kg male)

Setting aside the age issue for a moment:  I find it wildly implausible that a 15-year-old boy could fool theymos’ /r/GirlsGoneBitcoin verification procedure.  theymos has a bit of experience with this, you know; and he’s not stupid.
  • I have interacted with Alia only through the forum’s PM system.  In particular, I have neither seen her on camera, nor heard her voice.  (I don’t do Skype; she has not yet taken up my suggestion to try Tox.)  The only image I have seen of her is something she posted to imgur, and linked in one of her early threads.  Thus, I don’t have any direct visual information by which I could try to gauge her age for myself.
  • In private communication, Alia told me information which would be fully consistent with what she has said publicly about identity.  Her private statements to me were credible on their face, although I have nothing to corroborate them.  I am fairly adept at catching inconsistencies; however, this is not conclusive in and of itself.
  • A response is needed from Alia.  As somebody who has a bit of experience levelling serious accusations against someone in real life, I have learned to always see what someone facing a serious accusation has to say for himself (or herself, as the case may be).  The guilty tend to bury themselves with their own words.  The innocent deserve a chance at a fair hearing.  Alia is here accused of outright criminal activity; and I intend to see what she has to say for herself before I make up my mind about this.  Most of all, I will not try her with a lynch-mob mentality.

Of course, if she’s guilty, then I will personally boil her in oil on this forum.  But the evidence thus far is not only inconclusive, but contradictory; and if she is innocent, then I will be someone who was fair to her.
  • As a totally separate matter, the troll libels against aTriz would be comically absurd if they weren’t so outrageous.  Either Alia did nothing wrong, or Alia did something wrong without aTriz’s knowledge or involvement.  Nobody has presented any evidence raising even a scintilla of suspicion that matters could be otherwise.

In closing, I will note:  The reason you may rely on the red-tags I’ve been issuing is that I am careful everywhere.  Naturally, I am proportionately more careful for more serious charges; and this is an extraordinarily serious charge, indeed.

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:49:05 PM

revcback 2 points 17 days ago
Got a tax question - I'm in Singapore where capital gains are not taxed. If someone in the US sold their coins here, would they need to pay capital gains tax? Thank you

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/7wj6xh/daily_discussion_saturday_february_10_2018/du10q7d/?st=je62dk0i&sh=d758842b

Shocked
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:56:36 PM

revcback 2 points 17 days ago
Got a tax question - I'm in Singapore where capital gains are not taxed. If someone in the US sold their coins here, would they need to pay capital gains tax? Thank you

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/7wj6xh/daily_discussion_saturday_february_10_2018/du10q7d/?st=je62dk0i&sh=d758842b

Shocked
Exactly and the same thread created here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3024236.msg31136372#msg31136372 I'm watching how this turns out and have started investigating other details such as the gambling website they claim to know the backend algorithm for. (I assume it's YoloDice for some reason) My suspicions will strengthen if anyone who gambled with them tells me the name of the gambling site.

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:07:36 PM

My suspicions will strengthen if anyone who gambled with them tells me the name of the gambling site.

I gambled with Alia.  She did not tell me the name of the site, and I didn’t ask.  —  Edit:  I recall her having said explicitly in that thread that she would not reveal the name of the site, in order to prevent her method from becoming “saturated”.  I will look for that post when I have a moment; or somebody else can find it.

ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1814
Merit: 2716

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:08:22 PM

Setting aside the age issue for a moment:  I find it wildly implausible that a 15-year-old boy could fool theymos’ /r/GirlsGoneBitcoin verification procedure.  theymos has a bit of experience with this, you know; and he’s not stupid.

I don't have any doubt that what theymos saw was a real person doing what was required for a verification, I doubt it was completely faked, but this is why I PM'd theymos as he may have the best insight, I don't use GirlsGoneBitcoin. There are still plausible scenarios where one could get verified using images or videos they paid for, from friends taking a cut, blackmail, etc. E-Whoring seems to be getting more sophisticated these days, the verification through theymos may have been the hardest (or most costly) piece but certainly not impossible.

A better question may be "Why is there a 15 year old boy asking for a fake ID matching the name of an e-whore who appeared on this forum a week after that 15 year old boy asked for it"

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:12:34 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 08:22:50 PM by Joel_Jantsen

My suspicions will strengthen if anyone who gambled with them tells me the name of the gambling site.

I gambled with Alia.  She did not tell me the name of the site, and I didn’t ask.
Doesn't help the situation.Anyhow, the reason I insist knowing the website is because she claimed she knows the algorithm and hence came up with a strategy with can effectively 'beat it'.This is a security flaw for the gambling website and could land the house big loses if their system has been beaten because apparently the source code for the algo is accessible to someone unauthorised and they're misusing it openly!

I respect your privacy though. Smiley

EDIT : Reddit Post where a deleted account posts an nude which has a comment from another user alia with same contact details http://archive.is/eT0zY [NSFW]
 As pointed out by ibminer,here's archive of a post where the user revback asking a fake id proof with the name alia armelle : http://archive.is/eT0zY
ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:12:47 PM

I was on bustabit where this "Alia" person has been chatting on with the mod & owner and former owner Ryan from the previous iteration of the site and I have viewed what had transpired this past weekend on the main English chat section there.

This person with the same name along with the last name in which they somehow had theymos remove from their username here all the sudden.

Ryan did mention theymos would only do this if they are a donor and pay the 10btc which obviously they were not in possession of this amount because they lost all their investors (loans given from their thread located on here in the services section) amount of bitcoin in the amount of 0.534btc and then came on to say they were in the process of sending their entire life savings(which I view as just another lie with anything that they say) and did a deposit of 0.2btc inorder to try and recover what they just lost and needed to pay them all back.

Now they did mention after they lost that life savings amount they were in desperate need and in Singapore and how their laws are strict there.
They also did mention they lived in London for a bit and know that area quite well.

All this can be confirmed with Ryan the bustabit former owner on the site as he said he had some interaction with this individual and was checking into their claims. And also the moderation of the new site's ownership was there chatting along as well. Daniel the current sites owner came online afterwards to break up an argument with this Alia person and another player there by the name of Fedu1222 whom from the sounds of it was one of those investors of his (Alia) this 15 year old boy who seem to be fooling everybody on here and on their with their photoshopped tits covered with black electrical tape setup as X on their nipples put up as their "teaser" photos.
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:13:27 PM

I don't have any doubt that what theymos saw was a real person doing what was required for a verification, I doubt it was completely faked, but this is why I PM'd theymos as he may have the best insight, I don't use GirlsGoneBitcoin. There are still plausible scenarios where one could get verified using images or videos they paid for, from friends taking a cut, blackmail, etc. E-Whoring seems to be getting more sophisticated these days, the verification through theymos may have been the hardest (or most costly) piece but certainly not impossible.

What about all Alia’s customers?  Do any of your scenarios fool both theymos and customers on an ongoing basis about the sex of the person?

A better question may be "Why is there a 15 year old boy asking for a fake ID matching the name of an e-whore who appeared on this forum a week after that 15 year old boy asked for it"

I dislike speculating about such things, especially in public.  But if I try to think of a plausible “why”, the first thing which comes to mind is, “Little brother got jealous of big sis doing that Bitcoin thing, wanted his own exchange account, needed to be 18+, had easy access to her identity docs for alteration.”

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:22:23 PM

This person with the same name along with the last name in which they somehow had theymos remove from their username here all the sudden.

Ryan did mention theymos would only do this if they are a donor and pay the 10btc which obviously they were not in possession of this amount

Alia said relatively little to me about this.  Slightly more than she said in public, about some ostensible privacy issue.  I presume she must have told theymos much more—and told him something deeply plausible—if he agreed to a free change of username.

this 15 year old boy who seem to be fooling everybody on here and on their with their photoshopped tits covered with black electrical tape setup as X on their nipples put up as their "teaser" photos.

You are directly questioning theymos’ own reliability—actually, worse than questioning it.  Many (including myself) do rely on him here; and I’d expect he would have a response for what you’re saying.  @theymos?

(At this point, I’m not sure whether I should be glad that I have not gotten Alia on camera, or sorry that I have not had the chance to assess the matter myself.  It would be quite difficult to fool me.)

ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:23:54 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 08:52:54 PM by ThePunisher49X
Merited by ibminer (1)

Ryan did mention theymos would only do this if they are a donor and pay the 10btc which obviously they were not in possession of this amount

Alia said relatively little to me about this.  Slightly more than she said in public, about some ostensible privacy issue.  I presume she must have told theymos much more—and told him something deeply plausible—if he agreed to a free change of username.

this 15 year old boy who seem to be fooling everybody on here and on their with their photoshopped tits covered with black electrical tape setup as X on their nipples put up as their "teaser" photos.

You are directly questioning theymos’ own reliability—actually, worse than questioning it.  Many (including myself) do rely on him here; and I’d expect he would have a response for what you’re saying.  @theymos?

(At this point, I’m not sure whether I should be glad that I have not gotten Alia on camera, or sorry that I have not had the chance to assess the matter myself.  It would be quite difficult to fool me.)
I am not questioning anybody's reliability. I am saying if it is indeed a 15 year old boy they can make themselves to look like a girl quite easily on camera. The pull & tuck approach comes to mind. Cheesy

There was a player there during the exchange while they were fighting by the name of Hidevin.
I would imagine it was this member here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=964397
As he posted in the bustabit thread so he is obviously a user there knowing how their games are seeded.

She did close and lock her gambling with investor funds naked thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2966705.msg31011324#msg31011324
So this in itself is questionable activity since Ryan and the moderator there did witness this player losing all their funds and stating it was them along with their skype email address that matched this one they use on this site.

And never did say they were on bustabit or yolodice but on cryptobust and etherhell.
Just a bait a switch approach for those who invest in her to not mistakenly bump into him on the sites they were using if they lost all their funds.
Which he did that day on Friday night into Saturday early morning.

https://www.bustabit.com/user/alia_armelle
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:58:30 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 10:17:30 PM by nullius

I am not questioning anybody's reliability. I am saying if it is indeed a 15 year old boy they can make themselves to look like a girl quite easily on camera. The pull & tuck approach comes to mind. :D

Actually, you are more than questioning theymos’ reliability:  You are directly impugning it.  I and many others rely on this as sterling information:

Loading image...

<edit>theymos has removed that neutral tag.  I would appreciate some public information as to why.  theymos has explained.  I will continue to rely on his verification procedure.</edit>

If a 15-year-old boy could fool theymos with a pull and tuck, then the “verification” procedure is pretty much useless.

Note:  I am not a customer of such online services; and as I said in my open letter to Alia, I’m not her customer, either.  I don’t get a hot head for such things.  (You can tell by the fact that I haven’t bothered pushing to get her on camera, when I’ve apparently had free access to.)  Also, I have been around this Internet thing for awhile; and I long ago developed a rule that “anybody who claims to be a sexy girl is a 200 kg. male nerd, unless strong evidence says otherwise.”  theymos’ vouch counts as “strong evidence” in my book; I trust him—not only his intentions, but his judgment.  What you are telling me is that my trust is misplaced.

The above image represents the only substantial evidence I have of Alia’s identity, age, or sex.

She did close and lock her gambling with investor funds naked thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2966705.msg31011324#msg31011324

Out of respect for private communications, I will not publicly reveal what she told me about this unless a scam accusation is already clearly proved.  However, I will say that what she told me sounded plausible—at least, enough so to not arouse any suspicions on my part.

I have clipped the quote tightly here, because I have no knowledge about what else you’re saying; and I need to investigate before I say anything about it.  N.b., as I said in the “naked gambling” thread, I am (or was) a “gambling virgin”.  I don’t know any of these sites, or any of the characters involved.  The 0.01 BTC I bet with Alia was the only money I’ve gambled in my life, other than one low-value coin I tossed into a slot machine in my youth so that I could claim to have “gambled” in a casino.  I have never tried a gambling site, and I know substantially nothing about them.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:01:47 PM

~
I don't see how the deal with aTriz is related to the other stuff. Why are you writing using the 'he' pronoun here "he shows no evidence.."?
Wait a minute Lauda. Something is very fishy here.

alia all of sudden decided to close this thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2966705.msg30479531#msg30479531 because "she has found big investors"(on Feb. 25.) and after that she opened new(self-moderated) thread(on Feb. 26) offering winning script and aTriz confirmed that it is winning script:

Was given a vouch copy of the method by op and played around with in with funds from the faucet.

In my limited experience if it, I profited and worked perfectly. Would recommend.

I made an extremely good ROI, and I’m sure that others who buy the method will experience similar results. Thanks, Alia!

How someone with 7+ trust rate can say such stupid thing in such thread? It is EV- game, such script DOESN'T exist. Also he is recommending something which he has tried from faucet? He said he made extremely good ROI? From faucet?  
That is just fucked up.

Besides, Selling winning scripts is equal to scamming people, and whoever offered such script in past was bashed by everyone  Roll Eyes

Also, it would be OK if users mentioned in this locked thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2966705.msg30479531#msg30479531 confirm that they watched her gambling and winning money and not only striping:
   nullius         0.01            0.02              200%
 slaman29     0.1              0.107             107%
  v4d1mm    0.0475           0.052           109%
TelevisionLover  0.1            0.109           109%
SyGambler    0.01            0.012           120%
live:tonyl6         2.5              2.8           112%
    favours         0.8              0.88           110%

I don't even want to comment her illegal money laundry tax evade service.  Roll Eyes

But I remember she said it was a winning script because of a vulnerability on one specific casino website. She said she has inside information and knows how the system of that particular casino works. She said something about the casino letting you win at first on purpose.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
actisstupidname

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:02:23 PM

But if I try to think of a plausible “why”, the first thing which comes to mind is, “Little brother got jealous of big sis doing that Bitcoin thing, wanted his own exchange account, needed to be 18+, had easy access to her identity docs for alteration.”

The photo here http://archive.is/eT0zY#selection-1871.0-1871.21 is the same photo here  http://www.shivalikrecruiters.com/hinduja-global-service.php
It comes up when you Google image search for "passport size photo girl".

revcback also wanted a fake diploma http://archive.is/FJnVy#selection-1887.0-1887.19

1. The photo is not her sister's photo.
2. You don't need a diploma to open an exchange account
3. Your boyfriend is already losing a lot at Bitmex. So he doesn't need ID for trading.

The odds of two Alia Armelle (real and fake) involved in crypto, gambling and Bitcointalk is very high. Or maybe there is really a DannyHamiltom, lmao

You're grasping at straws defending your online sexmate. Oooh, the memories of merit fucking.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10142

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:32:35 PM

But if I try to think of a plausible “why”, the first thing which comes to mind is, “Little brother got jealous of big sis doing that Bitcoin thing, wanted his own exchange account, needed to be 18+, had easy access to her identity docs for alteration.”

The photo here http://archive.is/eT0zY#selection-1871.0-1871.21 is the same photo here  http://www.shivalikrecruiters.com/hinduja-global-service.php
It comes up when you Google image search for "passport size photo girl".

revcback also wanted a fake diploma http://archive.is/FJnVy#selection-1887.0-1887.19

1. The photo is not her sister's photo.
2. You don't need a diploma to open an exchange account
3. Your boyfriend is already losing a lot at Bitmex. So he doesn't need ID for trading.

The odds of two Alia Armelle (real and fake) involved in crypto, gambling and Bitcointalk is very high. Or maybe there is really a DannyHamiltom, lmao

You're grasping at straws defending your online sexmate. Oooh, the memories of merit fucking.

The reddit thread makes absolutely no sense.  Who would be so stupid as to make an online request of a fake ID and provide details in a public thread?  You need better evidence than that, no?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:34:06 PM

~
I don't see how the deal with aTriz is related to the other stuff. Why are you writing using the 'he' pronoun here "he shows no evidence.."?

alia all of sudden decided to close this thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2966705.0 because "she has found big investors"(on Feb. 25.) and after that she opened new(self-moderated) thread(on Feb. 26) offering winning script and aTriz confirmed that it is winning script:

Was given a vouch copy of the method by op and played around with in with funds from the faucet.

In my limited experience if it, I profited and worked perfectly. Would recommend.

I made an extremely good ROI, and I’m sure that others who buy the method will experience similar results. Thanks, Alia!

How someone with 7+ trust rate can say such stupid thing in such thread? It is EV- game, such script DOESN'T exist. Also he is recommending something which he has tried from faucet? He said he made extremely good ROI? From faucet?  
That is just fucked up.

Besides, Selling winning scripts is equal to scamming people, and whoever offered such script in past was bashed by everyone  Roll Eyes
Interesting. I was not aware of any gambling/scripts or reviews. I assume he just isn't very familiar with such things; gambling isn't my area of interest either. Just wait until he posts. Already did.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:40:16 PM

Regarding the deals and other stuff I was mentioned in.

I was only involved with this user around 1 weeks ago, which was when I bought her sig for a reasonable amount. This was when I was unaware of her other behaviors

The deal, IMO would be more profitable as time passes.

Look at this as buying the pharmacist's sig when he was only a member.
~

alia all of sudden decided to close this thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2966705.msg30479531#msg30479531 because "she has found big investors"(on Feb. 25.) and after that she opened new(self-moderated) thread(on Feb. 26) offering winning script and aTriz confirmed that it is winning script:

That is just fucked up.

Also, it would be OK if users mentioned in this locked thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2966705.msg30479531#msg30479531 confirm that they watched her gambling and winning money and not only striping:
   nullius         0.01            0.02              200%
 slaman29     0.1              0.107             107%
  v4d1mm    0.0475           0.052           109%
TelevisionLover  0.1            0.109           109%
SyGambler    0.01            0.012           120%
live:tonyl6         2.5              2.8           112%
    favours         0.8              0.88           110%

I don't even want to comment her illegal money laundry tax evade service.  Roll Eyes
I was asked to give a rating on her method that she was selling, and since it was a vouch copy I didn't want to deposit real money, since it would feel like cheating. I also think the reason why I was asked to test was because I would probably be trusted enough to not leak it.

So I farmed the faucet and then used the coins there to gamble. I made like 1.3x of the farmed amount. That seems like a very good ROI if I was to actually deposit.

My knowledge with gambling / scripts is very limited, as you can see from my previous history and I was just speaking from personal experience. I profited so I said that.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:42:27 PM

.....she said it was a winning script because of a vulnerability on one specific casino website. She said she has inside information and knows how the system of that particular casino works. She said something about the casino letting you win at first on purpose.

I haven't followed this particular saga, but anyone who comes out with shit like that and then offers the "winning script" for sale...... Roll Eyes

I gambled with Alia.  She did not tell me the name of the site, and I didn’t ask....

Not dreaming of putting words in your already word filled mouth, but it sounds like you gave her 0.01 and she gave you back 0.02 without you having the slightest proof that any "gambling" actually took place.

Regarding the deals and other stuff I was mentioned in.

I was only involved with this user around 1 weeks ago, which was when I bought her sig for a reasonable amount. This was when I was unaware of her other behaviors

The deal, IMO would be more profitable as time passes.

Do you get your money back if she gets negative trust?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12873

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:43:54 PM
Merited by nullius (3), LoyceV (1), Oceat (1)

Upon investigation, alia == favours via IP evidence and a now-deleted mistaken bump of one of alia's threads. Info in favours' posts disproves alia's claimed identity.

My neutral rating was intended only as a statement of fact. alia was verified on /r/GirlsGoneBitcoin. Here are the GirlsGoneBitcoin verification procedures: https://www.reddit.com/r/GirlsGoneBitcoin/wiki/verification . It's intended to verify that the user is not just giving out random images found online and calling them their own, not to actually verify their identity. The person in the verification photos is definitely female, and is extremely unlikely to be 15. Furthermore, alia has had a number of customers for her camgirl stuff on this forum who were apparently mostly satisfied. Therefore, it is most likely that the person behind the alia account was hiring a camgirl to do their camgirl-related work.

Alia was immediately on my radar when they appeared out of nowhere with a clever way to get a trust rating (even neutral) from me. And then they went on to invade every forum trading industry. I was hoping that it was just an impressively ambitious person, but as I kind of feared, I guess it was a setup for a long con or something.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:47:53 PM

Upon investigation, alia == favours via IP evidence and a now-deleted mistaken bump of one of alia's threads. Info in favours' posts disproves alia's claimed identity.
Ouch. Good work, tagged.

favours sent rating:
Lauda   2017-05-12   0.00000000      Helpful guy with a good sense of judgement
Interesting..

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: