Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:50:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evidence of alias (u=1764044) long con scam!  (Read 6661 times)
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:07:40 AM

~
I wasn't talking to you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:14:17 AM

"sometimes use each others' accounts" Roll Eyes

Btw, another user from "singapore" has pitched to sell loads of ether / bitcoin to Indians through hawala methods here. Just like Alia did here.  Kindly check the ip of this guy and cross-reference it with Alia's and her supposed brother.

Like I said... not only to we both use each other's accounts sometimes, we also have similar interests, etc. etc.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
scam_detector (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:17:12 AM

It will now follow a long post from me, but first I have to collect some information!

Edit:

My post should show you all, what climate prevails in this forum. Triggered by a few DT members. Yes, this account is obviously an old account. No, it is not an old account of OS, OG or anyone else who often appears. I will not say what my other account is called, because I'm afraid of hostility from Lauda and her entourage. This only shows me that I can not trust Lauda and her entourage. But I also do not trust OS and OG, because they also seem very suspect to me!

At this point I would like to thank the user "ibminer" as well as the user "Vod". ibminer, because he got the thing rolling.. I would like to thank Vod, because in one thread of her he advised against doing direct business with her. Unfortunately, I can not find his post anymore.

From here I would like to warn against aTriz and nullius.

nullius write as much as you like, but I can remember a post in which he wrote that he met alia in person (I'll look for this post, but maybe someone could help me.). Suddenly he writes that he has never had contact with her except in the forum. Therefore, please be warned and question his actions especially!

aTriz I do not buy it, that he did not know about the scam and I think he is involved, so I advise you to be careful when doing business with him. I'm sorry, I've found you to be very trustworthy, now you've proven to me that you're the opposite!

I find it "surprising" that all who defended and supported alia before now suddenly act as if they did not know this person and only call her "user". In addition, they now all pretend they knew it. Of course they have never warned you before. Super smart seem to these people (some unfortunately also DT member) probably not to be.

As I said, I will collect more information. Take care that some people do not suddenly delete / change posts to cover their tracks.

That should be read by the admin. Please note the part in which I explain that I have to create an alt account to denounce suspected persons in the district of Lauda. One should not be afraid of a DT member, but unfortunately, Lauda makes you feel like you should not attack anybody from Lauda's entourage, because otherwise you'll be painted red. I repeat again. I am neither an old account of OQS, OG or anyone else who has ever been in negative contact with Lauda. I trust neither OQS nor OG nor Lauda!
alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:18:43 AM

It will now follow a long post from me, but first I have to collect some information!

Edit:

My post should show you all, what climate prevails in this forum. Triggered by a few DT members. Yes, this account is obviously an old account. No, it is not an old account of OS, OG or anyone else who often appears. I will not say what my other account is called, because I'm afraid of hostility from Lauda and her entourage. This only shows me that I can not trust Lauda and her entourage. But I also do not trust OS and OG, because they also seem very suspect to me!

At this point I would like to thank the user "ibminer" as well as the user "Vod". ibminer, because he got the thing rolling.. I would like to thank Vod, because in one thread of her he advised against doing direct business with her. Unfortunately, I can not find his post anymore.

nullius write as much as you like, but I can remember a post in which he wrote that he met alia in person (I'll look for this post, but maybe someone could help me.). Suddenly he writes that he has never had contact with her except in the forum. Therefore, please be warned and question his actions especially!

aTriz I do not buy it, that he did not know about the scam and I think he is involved, so I advise you to be careful when doing business with him. I'm sorry, I've found you to be very trustworthy, now you've proven to me that you're the opposite!

I find it "surprising" that all who defended and supported alia before now suddenly act as if they did not know this person and only call them "user". In addition, they now all pretend they knew it. Of course they have never warned you before. Super smart seem to these people (some unfortunately also DT member) probably not to be.

As I said, I will collect more information. Take care that some people do not suddenly delete / change posts to cover their tracks.

That should be read by the admin. Please note the part in which I explain that I have to create an alt account to denounce suspected persons in the district of Lauda. One should not be afraid of a DT member, but unfortunately, Lauda makes you feel like you should not attack anybody from Lauda's entourage, because otherwise you'll be painted red. I repeat again. I am neither an old account of OS, OG or anyone else who has ever been in negative contact with Lauda. I trust neither OS nor OG nor Lauda!

This is just further proof that you're a crazed kid who can call anyone a scammer. nullius did only have first contact with me through the forum. aTriz is a reputable and upstanding member of the forum. Just go home, the adults are talking.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:19:02 AM

Edit:

I find it "surprising" that all who defended and supported alia before now suddenly act as if they did not know this person and only call them "user". In addition, they now all pretend they knew it. Of course they have never warned you before. Super smart seem to these people (some unfortunately also DT member) probably not to be.

That should be read by the admin. Please note the part in which I explain that I have to create an alt account to denounce suspected persons in the district of Lauda. One should not be afraid of a DT member, but unfortunately, Lauda makes you feel like you should not attack anybody from Lauda's entourage, because otherwise you'll be painted red. I repeat again. I am neither an old account of OS, OG or anyone else who has ever been in negative contact with Lauda. I trust neither OS nor OG nor Lauda!
Its QS buddy. Not OS
alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:20:07 AM

I find the little-brother story almost entirely unbelievable, but someone trustworthy could try skyping Alia, get both her and her brother on video at the same time, and interview them about this matter to check that they're not just actors.

Btw, another user from "singapore" has pitched to sell loads of ether / bitcoin to Indians through hawala methods here. Just like Alia did here.  Kindly check the ip of this guy and cross-reference it with Alia's and her supposed brother.

No match. Singapore is famous for its economic freedom, so it may actually be a legit method.

I'm 100% down for that. I would prefer nullius, condoras, aTriz, RHavar, theymos, Lauda - any of them. Let's put an end to the speculation, let me prove it to you.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:26:04 AM

Possibly valid case in OP? Check.
Lie in your posts? Check.
Use it to dishonestly attack Lauda and aTriz? Check.

* Lauda yawns at OP.

I'm 100% down for that. I would prefer nullius, condoras, aTriz, RHavar, theymos, Lauda - any of them. Let's put an end to the speculation, let me prove it to you.
Thanks, but no. I do not do video calls for several reasons. I'm really not sure who is *trustworthy* enough and is willing to do this. I've crossed out the people who should not do this or do not want to (me).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:28:36 AM

* Lauda yawns at OP.

Thanks, but no. I do not do video calls for several reasons. I'm really not sure who is *trustworthy* enough and is willing to do this.

Exactly, he's attacked you, nullius, aTriz, etc. etc., he's literally shooting blind. And just because I am the least trusted of them, people are hopping on the bandwagon. Do people here not go by evidence?

scam_detector (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:29:11 AM

This is just further proof that you're a crazed kid who can call anyone a scammer. nullius did only have first contact with me through the forum. aTriz is a reputable and upstanding member of the forum. Just go home, the adults are talking.

I'd rather be a kid than a scammer! I will use this account to expose more scammers, like I (a kid  Roll Eyes) did it with you!

* Lauda yawns at OP.

Thanks, but no. I do not do video calls for several reasons. I'm really not sure who is *trustworthy* enough and is willing to do this. I've crossed out the people who should not do this or do not want to (me).

This arrogant way just shows me that I can not trust you. Before you praised alia in the sky and now you pretend that you do not know her. Just admit that you fell for her. But no, you always want to be right and this very property makes you unpredictable. Unpredictable and always want to be right, should not be properties that a DT member should have!
alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:29:32 AM

I'd rather be a kid than a scammer! I will use this account to expose more scammers, like I (a kid  Roll Eyes) did it with you!
[/quote]

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

If you can find one place where me, an alleged scammer, scammed ANYONE (took anyone's money or anything of that sort), I will pay you 1 BTC.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iQIzBAEBCAAdFiEEhX0VMqeTqqoCR96SztVYaWRHfnIFAlqV9+IACgkQztVYaWRH
fnIi/xAAlLu09/A5+xYvQho7EvzsetmkYupIHDbzF3CjM8SgsxwQV0KBcDPhnfdA
T2XvX4NawISazItswzgaYFfySBcLy07VRGBwqRk3LuOJ5z72hggPp2lmZ4ZmjJnF
O7qspQ2p9jhUbx5tqCqIOKmykU37RUY7r144zFltI3Tia49SDC/MJ0a9JT1PMwwf
G0WG8rIuen47X7pPW6pEFr1B+dtqmIqBbCgYYQ/rFuuGDKXim9Ub9IIJ3VWol/YZ
7K5Low9XpIv+l9t+3EwhT9nF1ab1ZudbDBsM2Mg1DvZjWa/6UzC0YqYp+54DsrIH
XOYKO8zxu8hcCxjvKIPBrvorRKj26xtA5jRBvgwVevbcAqVo1NnkI+wPYaMj4qSc
MEO2qaM3y5C1D+f/zfGapAX3hETd31vkoou8BTtL7PboBF4rdr8Nh0iirGcc5kdh
jBhH5ys6nfWM/lAGoAgBgx85YX45ZIpwZiluEcPKpdP9jfSyUAA8BpTyOJWS4IWL
U5gP0tAlQ6Zoiv4wsI/ZYq0fGDfPs25se6GfvCg6VLs3MU2wBRtwdJoeARPTdTuv
htLjsFzL0GYdWcYhzwArG9BUyf41YOpkK01m2I/XSae2i2p6SfDrK/JzMGzXsCPd
7ngKlNnTEh7zKjKB22zQmZ561aK3br/cGRJuJ7s5+2s3Zueuvnw=
=2dIQ
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:31:11 AM

Exactly, he's attacked you, nullius, aTriz, etc. etc., he's literally shooting blind. And just because I am the least trusted of them, people are hopping on the bandwagon. Do people here not go by evidence?
IP evidence is considered sufficient proof here in most cases. Obviously, your story may be true, however unlikely that may be (based on your past cases around here). For starters, you just need someone willing to verify the story using the suggested (by you) method (+ theymoses addition).

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:32:15 AM

IP evidence is considered sufficient proof here in most cases. Obviously, your story may be true, however unlikely that may be (based on your past cases around here). For starters, you just need someone willing to verify the story using the suggested (by you) method (+ theymoses addition).

IP evidence, like I said, can never account for people living under the same roof. And that is why I request you to hold your judgement until I provide evidence, via video - the best form of evidence.

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:33:30 AM

She was selling her "method" and you were fine with this statement(something which 15 year old kid can recognize as scam):
If I used the faucet and profited, wouldn't it also work with real money as well? I'm a bit confused by what you mean here.

Here's something where I should have mentioned, and I apologize for not mentioning.

This method was only tried for 10 minutes. Of course, after heavy testing of the method for say, leaving it running for a week, you'll have more accurate results. The result will be more accurate if the sample size increases. And for this instance, the sample size was quite small.

And you tested 10000$ worth script using...faucet...and recommend it. Roll Eyes
I profited in the 10 minutes I had it running. What else would you prefer that I say?

~Snip~
I've played dice, roulette and betted on Sports, and esports. This doesn't make me very knowledgeable about scripts. Dice and roulette are fully lucked based and I wouldn't think that would give me a good knowledge of gambling and scripts if you've played roulette. Betting on CSGO is what I like to think, skilled based, and I'd like to think I have a good understanding of the game.

I don't think those posts would imply that I have any scripting knowledge. As I've said before, I have no idea of scripts, and even basic code for the matter.

Edit to add  - To clarify, I consider my gambling knowledge to be limited and I have next to no scripting knowledge whatsoever.

I find the little-brother story almost entirely unbelievable, but someone trustworthy could try skyping Alia, get both her and her brother on video at the same time, and interview them about this matter to check that they're not just actors.

Btw, another user from "singapore" has pitched to sell loads of ether / bitcoin to Indians through hawala methods here. Just like Alia did here.  Kindly check the ip of this guy and cross-reference it with Alia's and her supposed brother.

No match. Singapore is famous for its economic freedom, so it may actually be a legit method.
This seems like a good solution.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:35:07 AM

Maybe you could start with addressing the original concerns in the OP, which could be primarily done by:
It is weird that someone would enter into a three year signature campaign. Who is to say that aTriz will have something to advertise sex months from now, let alone three years from now.

When physical items are being sold, it is customary around here to post a picture of said item with a piece of paper that has the date written on it, along with the username of the person selling the item. This will prove the seller at the very least has possession of said item.

Thanks for the information, I was not aware of this. I'm happy that at least one good thing came out of this thread.

I agree, you probably would be unable to get a good handle of if they are telling the truth in two minutes.
alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:37:03 AM

Maybe you could start with addressing the original concerns in the OP, which could be primarily done by:
It is weird that someone would enter into a three year signature campaign. Who is to say that aTriz will have something to advertise sex months from now, let alone three years from now.

When physical items are being sold, it is customary around here to post a picture of said item with a piece of paper that has the date written on it, along with the username of the person selling the item. This will prove the seller at the very least has possession of said item.

Thanks for the information, I was not aware of this. I'm happy that at least one good thing came out of this thread.

I agree, you probably would be unable to get a good handle of if they are telling the truth in two minutes.

I sent a picture of me typing out the literal post I sent minutes after. If that is not good enough proof, then I will send a "timestamped" image once I am back from college.

scam_detector (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:41:36 AM

I sent a picture of me typing out the literal post I sent minutes after. If that is not good enough proof, then I will send a "timestamped" image once I am back from college.

Could you please read the posts correctly before answering. This is about the three year contract between you and aTriz! But I think you do it on purpose.  Roll Eyes
alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:43:01 AM

Could you please read the posts correctly before answering. This is about the three year contract between you and aTriz! But I think you do it on purpose.  Roll Eyes

Alright. I came with an offer for a signature campaign to aTriz, he accepted, and we entered a contract. May I ask what your problem is? Roll Eyes

alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:44:37 AM

An interesting post asking for an ID using the name "Alia Armelle" not too long before this "alia_armelle" account was created (account name has recently changed to "alia"?)

screenshot of cached page: https://i.imgur.com/qa0i37u.png
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:teDI4x4GuO4J:https://www.reddit.com/r/forhire/comments/7rfy66/hiring_need_somebody_to_photoshop_an_id_for_me/
(had to use cache, original is deleted)

And the same account on reddit that asked for this ID (revcback) is apparently only 15:

And oddly enough, this same account (revcback) uses "Daily Discussion" frequently on reddit as seen here in the last posts.
"Daily Discussion" is displayed on the first tab of the screenshot provided by the "alia" account in the OP of this thread):
https://imgur.com/a/CMdja

If it were me, I'd stay far away from this account for numerous reasons.

Daily Discussion is a BitcoinMarkets thread which thousands of people post on every day. And thank you for showing me the ID thing, I need to have a chat with him about that. I suspect he was trying to get into one of my exchange accounts for something that I did to him, personal stuff, but mainly petty brother-sister feuds.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:44:51 AM

Alright. I came with an offer for a signature campaign to aTriz, he accepted, and we entered a contract. May I ask what your problem is? Roll Eyes
The problem for Quickscammer (aka the Forum's Iago) is that aTriz works with me, with whom he has a very sick obsession. Depending on who OP is, there are several possibilities. That contract is not even relevant to the accusation against you at all.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
donmiguello

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:45:12 AM

Its really very bad in this thread there's a lot of hypocrisy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: