Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:14:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evidence of alias (u=1764044) long con scam!  (Read 6664 times)
alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:26:02 AM

Why don't you Skype me via Tor? lol

Skype is notorious for blocking Tor.  That means I would need to to interpose a VPN between Tor and Skype.  The hops I use to reach bitcointalk.org are already too laggy for smooth realtime video feeds.  Adding another would turn it from “ugh” to “wtf”.  It’s unlikely that video and speech would even be intelligible, let alone sufficiently clear for me to assess and attest what I’d need to here.

Any other ideas?

I don’t know how I can live, if you turn out to be fake.  I may kill myself.  Please, Alia, please help me prove that you are real!

WTF? If this is real, get out of your mom's basement! Burn that laptop. You're wasting your time and talent on this stupid forum. Get a real job. If you can't inspite of your technical know-how, see a shrink fast!

YHBT, HAND.  (Or a different version of:  Dear suchmoon...)

That said:  All along, I have been sincerely interested in finding exculpatory (as well as inculpatory) evidence here.  I’m curious to see whether Alia can cough up something better than “the other Dave” and “Skype through Tor, lol”.  How far can this go?

(N.b. on the point of video interview, Lauda was right:  I am not a disinterested party, given how this case affects me.  Even those who fully trust my basic honesty may reasonably question whether I might be susceptible to some tiny sliver of wishful thinking, which could be cloud my judgment sufficiently to be exploited by a scammer.  An interview conducted by me would thus hold little weight with anybody other than me, no matter how honest and skilled I actually would be in conducting it.)

I'm still waiting for someone to Skype me...

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:27:32 AM

How about the fact that it was only tested for 10 minutes, you only gave it one try. You also seem familar with the gambler's fallacy, something you'd know would disprove her/his theory.
About the gambler's fallacy, I thought it was only for half/half games such as roulette and dice? I am very unfamiliar with crash websites, sorry.

No, the gambler's fallacy can be applied to any gambling situation as one who practices this fallacy is embracing the illogic that "past results can be indicative of future results".

A -EV (negative expected value) bet means that once placed, the bet is no longer worth the monetary value attached to the bet. So unless you get some kind of pleasure in playing -EV games, you should not play them as you are expected to lose money.
I honestly have no idea what you mean, sorry.

Gambler's fallacy in dice: I rolled under 50 6 times in a row, over 50 should come up soon.
Gambler's fallacy in crash games: The game crashed 10 times in a row under 2x, we should get a high multiplier soon.

You can apply it to any game you wish.

This however depends on how long the red train is and/or how many under-50s you get. In theory, it works. Reality can be a little different sometimes.

Red trains and green trains do exist.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:28:42 AM

I wonder how her brother will feel when he gets to know how popular his sister is.....
Between I see no one is ready to Skype chat with Alia to verify if she has a younger brother or not. Not even the ones who painted her red. I kinda feel sad with this kind of behavior on this forum. If you are accusing someone, then give them chance to prove their innocence also. You can't just paint someone red and move on. What if she is really innocent (with respect to her brother theory)?

Although I must say, I am not a big fan of Alia either. She offers services regarding buying Bitcoins illegally in India via her relative in New Delhi. Not only she promotes illegal activities, put purchaser's money at risk (purchaser might get jailed also); but also makes way for India totally banning cryptos.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:33:59 AM

I wonder how her brother will feel when he gets to know how popular his sister is.....
Between I see no one is ready to Skype chat with Alia to verify if she has a younger brother or not. Not even the ones who painted her red. I kinda feel sad with this kind of behavior on this forum. If you are accusing someone, then give them chance to prove their innocence also. You can't just paint someone red and move on. What if she is really innocent (with respect to her brother theory)?

Although I must say, I am not a big fan of Alia either. She offers services regarding buying Bitcoins illegally in India via her relative in New Delhi. Not only she promotes illegal activities, put purchaser's money at risk (purchaser might get jailed also); but also makes way for India totally banning cryptos.
This is probably because confirming that she is in fact a 19 year old girl with a 15 year old brother will not prove her innocence. There are still many other issues, that alone would classify her as being very shady and untrustworthy.
alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:34:30 AM

This is probably because confirming that she is in fact a 19 year old girl with a 15 year old brother will not prove her innocence. There are still many other issues, that alone would classify her as being very shady and untrustworthy.

Such as?

Post them here and I will address them one by one

nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:44:17 AM
Merited by ibminer (1)

I guess I'm famous...? And I'm 100% a teenage boy. That's why I'm offering to Skype everyone here. Logic 100

I have a serious question for you.  I’m not trying to be mean, and I’m not being sarcastic here.

After my attempt to exonerate you backfired—yes, that’s what it was;0 and yes, that’s what happened—why would anybody spend the time and most importantly, risk their own credibility if they get fooled?

I can think of a few ways in which a very determined scammer could try to fool the video interview here.  No, I do not want to suggest any!  So, interviewer’s astuteness versus scammer’s shrewdness—who wants to risk that?

Thus, I am asking you politely and sincerely, Alia:  Do you have any other means to provide credible exculpatory evidence?

0. Protip:  Deliberately trying to prove somebody innocent is an excellent investigative technique for those who aim to be fair, both ways.  If the person is innocent—well, then you just saved an innocent person from a false accusation.  Few acts could be nobler.  Whereas if the person is even a little bit guilty, the probabililty approaches 1.0 that the attempt will not only fail, but backfire and blow up in a blaze of guilt.

I called that the threshold issue.

If it could be adequately proved that the #1764044 “alia” account is controlled by a 19-year-old girl, and the #974658 “favours” acount is controlled by a 15-year-old boy, and they are brother and sister—then, other issues could be reached.  (For me, actually, the primary issue would then become why she lied about Dave’s Wallet Recovery.  Another Dave with “the best” “wallet recovery service”?  Oh, come on.  I was not born yesterday!)

If not, then there is absolutely nothing else to discuss about either of these two accounts.  Red-tag and roast.

alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:47:30 AM

I can't fake a video interview. Real-time, people can request me to do handsigns, write messages, do gestures, so on and so forth.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:50:37 AM
Merited by amishmanish (1), ibminer (1)

Correct.I don't even know why are we investing so much time into another shady account who  hasn't scammed yet but shows the tendency that they might.

- How many things have you addressed so far ?
 Things you need to "address"
 - Picture of your Dell Xps (Don't bullshit that it's already "sold", pretty sure you didn't give customer 30 minutes delivery ETA just like McD)
 - Picture of your MacBook that is on the sale thread.
 - Your Github account which you claim to have done wonders creating "Erc tokens".And the ICO's link which you say raised some million bucks as you were the part of their team.
 - You said you know the backend algo of a gambling website ,this is a security flaw and should be reported to the owner of the website.Taking advantage of it by ctreating a script is untrustworthy
    behaviour.
 - I find it stupid that in one post you claim 'money is not a problem for you' and in the second you are selling verified fake paypal accounts for 60 bucks.Like do you think we are idiots  around here ? Go   away from the forum!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:51:57 AM

Such as?

The lack of proof of collateral when you tried to take your prior loan.

The misrepresentations regarding your gambling scripts (that you later corrected in this thread when called out on it).

This thread which appears as if you are trying to subtly trying to get people to engage in tax fraud (with your help).

The lack of proof of possession of the Dell laptop, although I will give you this one, even though I am hesitant to believe it was sold.

The almost certain fake investors in your naked gambling thread. This is actually a fairly major reason why I believe you are not who you say you are -- if you are a camgirl, I would understand that some people might get off on you doing this, however if you are not, then you may have been paying a camgirl to do this for you, and closing the thread will both reduce this expense, and make an appearance of trustworthiness. Also, you claim that your brother was one of your customers (WTF?). 

There are probably more.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:53:31 AM

Correct.I don't even know why are we investing so much time into another shady account who  hasn't scammed yet but shows the tendency that they might.

- How many things have you addressed so far ?
 Things you need to "address"
 - Picture of your MacBook that is on the sale thread.

She posted a picture of a MacBook that matched the description of what she was selling with her writing a post in this thread upthread. I think this is address.
alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:54:16 AM

Such as?

The misrepresentations regarding your gambling scripts (that you later corrected in this thread when called out on it).

This thread which appears as if you are trying to subtly trying to get people to engage in tax fraud (with your help).

The lack of proof of possession of the Dell laptop, although I will give you this one, even though I am hesitant to believe it was sold.

The almost certain fake investors in your naked gambling thread. This is actually a fairly major reason why I believe you are not who you say you are -- if you are a camgirl, I would understand that some people might get off on you doing this, however if you are not, then you may have been paying a camgirl to do this for you, and closing the thread will both reduce this expense, and make an appearance of trustworthiness. Also, you claim that your brother was one of your customers (WTF?). 

There are probably more.

I will address all of this during my break, which is in 36 minutes.

theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12865

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:56:36 AM
Merited by nullius (1)

That Dave's Wallet Recovery exchange was embarrassing, but alia still insists that a Skype interview will exonerate her. I have a sort of script written for the interviewer: PM me if you're a somewhat-notable member and are willing to do it.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:13:17 AM
Merited by marlboroza (1), Zocadas (1)

That Dave's Wallet Recovery exchange was embarrassing, but alia still insists that a Skype interview will exonerate her. I have a sort of script written for the interviewer: PM me if you're a somewhat-notable member and are willing to do it.
You know,they can always ask someone 15 year old kid to be with them on the call and claim that they're favours and their younger brother.Also I find it amusing how a "15" year old can leave a feedback like this on their "elder" sisters account.

I don't know what you'll make of it but as far my opinions while dealing with this account is considered,I would stay away from them.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10132

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:13:45 AM

Also, it's okay, I don't need your apology. Do whatever you want. Turns out all that sweet-talking via PM was fake; I was actually starting to really really like you. There's no need to be an asshole to people without proper evidence. You're becoming just like the rest of them.

* nullius sobs quietly into a pillow.

Hello?  Alia, honey?  You still there?

I want for you to know that I was on your side all along.  I only faked being strict and tough so as to pull a sly one on theymos and ibminer and all those other big meanies, to buy time while I searched for the real killers looked for evidence which would prove your total innocence.

Please help me out here.  Please.  I’ve got tears streaming down my cheeks as I write this.  I am heartbroken!

Please, I am begging you on my knees, help me find some exculpatory evidence.  The video interview won’t fly, because we don’t have a suitable interviewer (and with your credibility now a thousandfold shot to hell, nobody in a trusted position would waste time with it).  “Dave” from Podunk Wallet Recovery Service with a domain name registered five minutes ago will not cut it; this is a tough crowd we’re playing to here!  You have got to give me something good.

I don’t know how I can live, if you turn out to be fake.  I may kill myself.  Please, Alia, please help me prove that you are real!
wtf? lol?

The world turns on its head, and we got drama coming out of ALL orifices here - even Quickseller coming off as empathetic  Shocked

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:21:37 AM

I am willing to check on skype.
I am surprised that a 19 year old girl knows so much about opsec and burner laptop  Roll Eyes even Alexandre Cazes did not knew so much about these.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:24:02 AM

I don't think this would be a very good idea. A skype interview could quickly turn from the interviewer trying to confirm that alia really has a brother who used the forum to getting extorted if there is an alleged minor involved. Especially considering that her "brother" watched her gamble in what could have been a sexually explicit show.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

Holy shit! Thanks for the comedy gold everyone  Grin
alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:48:50 AM

Such as?

There are probably more.

Lack of proof of collateral: show me how to sign a message from a BCH wallet using blockchain.info, and the same for ETH. I will do so.

Misrepresentations: I maintained that in the long run, the script is EV-, and in the short run, it is mostly profitable.

Lack of proof of possession of the Dell laptop: although I sent the purchase receipt, I admit that I no longer possess it, as I maintained this whole time.

Fake investors: nullius is fake? SyGambler is fake? TelevisionLover is gake? I added my brother there to gain credibility, which may have been wrong of me, but to be fair, I do gamble for him a lot, and the amount has been larger than 2 BTC.

alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:49:08 AM

I am willing to check on skype.
I am surprised that a 19 year old girl knows so much about opsec and burner laptop  Roll Eyes even Alexandre Cazes did not knew so much about these.

Why is "girl" in bold? Sexist prick.

nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:57:04 AM

Fake investors: nullius is fake? SyGambler is fake? TelevisionLover is gake? I added my brother there to gain credibility, which may have been wrong of me, but to be fair, I do gamble for him a lot, and the amount has been larger than 2 BTC.

The investors in question are not persons who gambled with you while the thread was open, but rather, the investors for whom you shut the thread down.  After which you told me that if I wanted back in on the game, minimum investment was 1.2 BTC.  Oops, I forgot to mention that before.

Could you have brought a substantial return on 1.2 BTC for me, as you did with my 0.01 BTC?  Too bad, I’ll never know...

(I have a few other potential replies upthread; but I wanted to address that quickly.)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: