Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:13:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evidence of alias (u=1764044) long con scam!  (Read 6664 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:40:03 AM

Honestly, at this point it looks like alia is just trolling. I don’t think there is anything that can be said or shown that will change my (or anyone’s) opinion about her status as a scammer. The points that she is trying to prove are moot.

Exactly this. She is fixated on a Skype call, but even if she proves she is a 19 year old girl, we still know that a known scammer (her/brother/someone else) uses her computer, accounts and wallets. It changes nothing, not even mentioning the scam gambling script.
I think there is a decent chance she is a 19 year old girl and has a 15 year old brother. I also wouldn’t hold it against her for having a scammer brother as long as she covers any losses he causes in her name.

What gets me is the fact she is very clearly (or was) trying to sell a gambling script that is impossible to live up to how she was representing it. I would say the same about anyone who is vouching for said script, aTriz included.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:56:32 AM

Honestly, at this point it looks like alia is just trolling. I don’t think there is anything that can be said or shown that will change my (or anyone’s) opinion about her status as a scammer. The points that she is trying to prove are moot.

And once again, who can I scam? aTriz scammed me, and I am in the process of proving people wrong about my gambling script

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:42:24 AM

proving people wrong about my gambling script

Quote from: Franklin D. Roosevelt, October 26, 1939
Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth.
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:08:54 AM

I feel like this thread has more or less run its course. aTriz has been refunded, and no person who understands basic math will ever purchase alia's gambling script. Credit where credit is due, I don't think many people would have actually sent the money back after being hounded like this, so respect for that.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:41:32 AM

I feel like this thread has more or less run its course. aTriz has been refunded, and no person who understands basic math will ever purchase alia's gambling script. Credit where credit is due, I don't think many people would have actually sent the money back after being hounded like this, so respect for that.

Agreed. That's the one thing that is making me still pay attention to this drama. However, the fact that she won't admit she/her brother did anything wrong, and is still pushing a scam, is really working against her.

I would seriously consider the advice given elsewhere to take a few weeks off from the forum and return with a clear head for moving forward.

We have been going in circles for the last few pages. Probably time to lock and move on.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1814
Merit: 2717

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:21:39 AM
Merited by NLNico (3)

I feel like I summarized this scammer pretty well in my prior post but I guess people still believe there is a sister...

If you accept revcback is favours, in this interview with Varun Gaur (revcback/15 year old), the specific question was asked about family members and when bringing up his "immediate family" only parents and a brother were brought up.

https://archive.is/symOS#selection-599.378-605.447

Can we just agree there is no sister or Alia?

alia

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:19:57 AM

I only refunded the scammer because I have decency. Hound me all you want - I will not break a contract.

I feel like I summarized this scammer pretty well in my prior post but I guess people still believe there is a sister...

If you accept revcback is favours, in this interview with Varun Gaur (revcback/15 year old), the specific question was asked about family members and when bringing up his "immediate family" only parents and a brother were brought up.

https://archive.is/symOS#selection-599.378-605.447

Can we just agree there is no sister or Alia?

If my brother wants to respond to whatever allegations you are making, or what he has said in the past, he will do so. As for my existence, you are welcome to Skype me and interview me to see that I am real. The offer is open to anyone, including you. I fail to see why you will not take it

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:24:37 AM

As for my existence, you are welcome to Skype me and interview me to see that I am real. The offer is open to anyone, including you. I fail to see why you will not take it

She is fixated on a Skype call, but even if she proves she is a 19 year old girl, we still know that a known scammer (her/brother/someone else) uses her computer, accounts and wallets. It changes nothing, not even mentioning the scam gambling script.

We have been going in circles for the last few pages. Probably time to lock and move on.
alia

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:28:54 AM

As for my existence, you are welcome to Skype me and interview me to see that I am real. The offer is open to anyone, including you. I fail to see why you will not take it

She is fixated on a Skype call, but even if she proves she is a 19 year old girl, we still know that a known scammer (her/brother/someone else) uses her computer, accounts and wallets. It changes nothing, not even mentioning the scam gambling script.

I'm simply replying to allegations. If people allege I'm not a 19 y/o girl, I can prove otherwise. If people allege that my script doesn't work, I can prove otherwise (which is what I am doing over the next 9 days on a different thread). The scammer argument has disappeared ever since I refunded aTriz, which I find funny. One by one, all your arguments will drop like flies. RIP

jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:36:08 PM

I'll just leave this here: https://github.com/acceptbitcoincash/acceptbitcoincash/issues/540

name: Alia Armelle on GGB
email_address: alexcaze1234@gmail.com
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

From the other thread - some insight into alia's motives of propping up this zombie horse:

Because mine works, and I have made and paid money for and to investors. Anyway, I am no longer selling the script. I'm just going to prove it works, then I'll gtfo. Remember all those who accused me of being a scammer and realise that you should never trust them again.

Basically just an attempt to smear her critics but I can't see it making any difference even if she gets the 9 wins (45% chance according to o_e_l_e_o).

I'm simply replying to allegations. If people allege I'm not a 19 y/o girl, I can prove otherwise. If people allege that my script doesn't work, I can prove otherwise (which is what I am doing over the next 9 days on a different thread). The scammer argument has disappeared ever since I refunded aTriz, which I find funny. One by one, all your arguments will drop like flies. RIP

Nothing has disappeared. Unsuccessful scams are still scams. Your script is a very crude and fortunately unsuccessful scam attempt.
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

I'll just leave this here: https://github.com/acceptbitcoincash/acceptbitcoincash/issues/540

name: Alia Armelle on GGB
email_address: alexcaze1234@gmail.com

Archive:
https://web.archive.org/web/20180302133803/https://github.com/acceptbitcoincash/acceptbitcoincash/issues/540

N.b. that the issue comment is by Github user “accept-bitcoin-cash”, “the Accept Bitcoin Cash initiative”, https:// acceptbitcoin.cash/ (URL broken so as to not linkify for a Btrash promotion site).  It does not appear to be from “Alia” herself/himself/whatever.

It can be reasonably inferred that the information was taken as of 2018-02-06 from:
https://www.reddit.com/r/GirlsGoneBitcoin/comments/7t4w7a/can_someone_please_play_with_me/
(by a deleted user, now blanked)

...and that it probably reflects information displayed by /u/alia_armelle at that URL, as of that date, by an apparently disinterested party.  (“accept-bitcoin-cash” may lie about Btrash, but would have no motive to make stuff up about some arbitrary Reddit camgirl.)

@RGBKey, I seek your expertise for a gambling newbie question:  Is it mathematically possible to write a gambling script which loses 90% of the time on a site with a 1% house edge?

If not, Alia is scamming!  (Also, if so, Alia was scamming!)

Of course. Betting on a 9.9x multiplier has a 10% chance to win, which would lose 90% of the time on average.

Thanks.  I didn’t know that these sites let you choose such a multiplier.
#endif /* defined(GAMBLING_NEWBIE) */

I have further substantive replies upthread, but no time for that now.  At that, I will not be spending so much time on this matter going forward—certainly not engaging daily in regular snipes with the “alia” account.  But as I said above, I do recommend that the thread remain open for any further substantial evidence.  Even under the most favourable (so to speak) assumptions about Alia, this matter intersects with serial scamming in other places; in any case, it is a matter I intend to at least keep an eye on.  Keeping it all in one topic would be tidy.

Rakeshdobar1

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:38:58 PM

Sorry sir/madam if this thread is bumped because of me.. Embarrassed

I see this Alia has roots in my country "India" , Thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2843517.0

Seems like i need to inform that they are evading tax by doing so, i am a student and i also need money but i dont sell bitcoins because i don't want to do anything that affect government rules. as of now i don't know how to pay taxes so i don't cash it but this alia is evading tax.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:17:31 AM

I gambled with Alia.  She did not tell me the name of the site, and I didn’t ask....

.....it sounds like you gave her 0.01 and she gave you back 0.02 without you having the slightest proof that any "gambling" actually took place.

Quote from: nullius
You told me that you initially lost all my money.  You said you covered it with your own funds, then recovered, won, and split the profit with me.  

Just to tidy up something for me please nullius, is the bolded bit essentially what happened, (with the later detail)?
I.e. you never actually saw any wagers being placed or a real time P/L indicator, she simply told you the end result?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
alia

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:11:41 AM

I gambled with Alia.  She did not tell me the name of the site, and I didn’t ask....

.....it sounds like you gave her 0.01 and she gave you back 0.02 without you having the slightest proof that any "gambling" actually took place.

You told me that you initially lost all my money.  You said you covered it with your own funds, then recovered, won, and split the profit with me.  

Just to tidy up something for me please nullius, is the bolded bit essentially what happened, (with the later detail)?
I.e. you never actually saw any wagers being placed or a real time P/L indicator, she simply told you the end result?

I would never reveal the gambling in realtime because smart people could figure out my script from it.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 01:29:05 AM

I would never reveal the gambling in realtime because smart people could figure out my script from it.

You can follow along daily, since the times have been set in stone, and will not change. You can even watch me play, if you wish to do so. I will screen record each run through and post it here.

I hereby state that I am a dumbass, I was wrong about the script. It may have made money but I'm sure that was just dumb luck. I shall exit this thread and this account with my head bowed down in shame!

You're not smart enough to keep so many lies straight.
alia

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:41:53 AM

You can follow along daily, since the times have been set in stone, and will not change. You can even watch me play, if you wish to do so. I will screen record each run through and post it here.

I hereby state that I am a dumbass, I was wrong about the script. It may have made money but I'm sure that was just dumb luck. I shall exit this thread and this account with my head bowed down in shame!

Screen record while blurring the script dumfk

walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:45:28 AM

Don't you notice that you always contradict yourself? Really embarrassing.  Roll Eyes

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:21:12 AM

I gambled with Alia.  She did not tell me the name of the site, and I didn’t ask....

You told me that you initially lost all my money.  You said you covered it with your own funds, then recovered, won, and split the profit with me. 

Here is what he said regarding the txids of alia gambling nullic's money

Per my standard procedure, I requested that all info (addresses, amounts, etc.) be handled with PGP encryption.  I want at least one tiny shred of blockchain privacy.  However, I think after this, I will need to thoroughly anonymize this coin anyway.  (And if you wonder where it came from:  Thorough anonymization.  Knock yourself out looking.)

txid for 0.01101346 BTC sent nullius → alia:
554962af97ea469ade363e4f6e402de37e9270a242e81b45c5dfa7b21e8fcc0b

txid for 0.021 BTC (exactly) received alia → nullius:
44e3aeed8ba068f52e048d76776205bcee05902af7db1eecbd697e7ac819c1ec

(Edit:  Yes, as you will note, she allegedly gambled and then sent 0.021 BTC while my 0.01101346 BTC was still unconfirmed.  Either I’m trustworthy for not committing a double-spend attack on 0.01101346 BTC, or the amounts were unimportant for serving the objective, or both.)
The transaction back to nullic from alia can somewhat be linked to freebitco.in by way of the change address, although there are a couple of transactions between the transaction from alia and when the coins make their way to a known freebitco.in address.
alia

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:21:27 AM

Don't you notice that you always contradict yourself? Really embarrassing.  Roll Eyes

I'd screen record the balance. Not the actual script itself

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: