Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:30:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evidence of alias (u=1764044) long con scam!  (Read 6664 times)
alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:21:53 AM

I gambled with Alia.  She did not tell me the name of the site, and I didn’t ask....

.....it sounds like you gave her 0.01 and she gave you back 0.02 without you having the slightest proof that any "gambling" actually took place.

Quote from: nullius
You told me that you initially lost all my money.  You said you covered it with your own funds, then recovered, won, and split the profit with me. 

Just to tidy up something for me please nullius, is the bolded bit essentially what happened, (with the later detail)?
I.e. you never actually saw any wagers being placed or a real time P/L indicator, she simply told you the end result?
Here is what he said regarding the txids of alia gambling nullic's money

Per my standard procedure, I requested that all info (addresses, amounts, etc.) be handled with PGP encryption.  I want at least one tiny shred of blockchain privacy.  However, I think after this, I will need to thoroughly anonymize this coin anyway.  (And if you wonder where it came from:  Thorough anonymization.  Knock yourself out looking.)

txid for 0.01101346 BTC sent nullius → alia:
554962af97ea469ade363e4f6e402de37e9270a242e81b45c5dfa7b21e8fcc0b

txid for 0.021 BTC (exactly) received alia → nullius:
44e3aeed8ba068f52e048d76776205bcee05902af7db1eecbd697e7ac819c1ec

(Edit:  Yes, as you will note, she allegedly gambled and then sent 0.021 BTC while my 0.01101346 BTC was still unconfirmed.  Either I’m trustworthy for not committing a double-spend attack on 0.01101346 BTC, or the amounts were unimportant for serving the objective, or both.)
The transaction back to nullic from alia can somewhat be linked to freebitco.in by way of the change address, although there are a couple of transactions between the transaction from alia and when the coins make their way to a known freebitco.in address.

I've never even used that site

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:23:10 AM

I gambled with Alia.  She did not tell me the name of the site, and I didn’t ask....

.....it sounds like you gave her 0.01 and she gave you back 0.02 without you having the slightest proof that any "gambling" actually took place.

You told me that you initially lost all my money.  You said you covered it with your own funds, then recovered, won, and split the profit with me.  

Just to tidy up something for me please nullius, is the bolded bit essentially what happened, (with the later detail)?
I.e. you never actually saw any wagers being placed or a real time P/L indicator, she simply told you the end result?

Per my standard procedure, I requested that all info (addresses, amounts, etc.) be handled with PGP encryption.  I want at least one tiny shred of blockchain privacy.  However, I think after this, I will need to thoroughly anonymize this coin anyway.  (And if you wonder where it came from:  Thorough anonymization.  Knock yourself out looking.)

(Edit:  Yes, as you will note, she allegedly gambled and then sent 0.021 BTC while my 0.01101346 BTC was still unconfirmed.  Either I’m trustworthy for not committing a double-spend attack on 0.01101346 BTC, or the amounts were unimportant for serving the objective, or both.)
The transaction back to nullic from alia can somewhat be linked to freebitco.in by way of the change address, although there are a couple of transactions between the transaction from alia and when the coins make their way to a known freebitco.in address.

If you exclude freebitco.in, then neither transaction can be linked to any gambling site, using walletexplorer.com
alia

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:24:01 AM

I gambled with Alia.  She did not tell me the name of the site, and I didn’t ask....

You told me that you initially lost all my money.  You said you covered it with your own funds, then recovered, won, and split the profit with me.  

Per my standard procedure, I requested that all info (addresses, amounts, etc.) be handled with PGP encryption.  I want at least one tiny shred of blockchain privacy.  However, I think after this, I will need to thoroughly anonymize this coin anyway.  (And if you wonder where it came from:  Thorough anonymization.  Knock yourself out looking.)

(Edit:  Yes, as you will note, she allegedly gambled and then sent 0.021 BTC while my 0.01101346 BTC was still unconfirmed.  Either I’m trustworthy for not committing a double-spend attack on 0.01101346 BTC, or the amounts were unimportant for serving the objective, or both.)

If you exclude freebitco.in, then neither transaction can be linked to any gambling site, using walletexplorer.com

For most customer deposits I used the pre-credit feature on BaB and I paid them out from my own wallet. So that makes sense

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:35:58 AM

For most customer deposits I used the pre-credit feature on BaB and I paid them out from my own wallet. So that makes sense
Ahhh, I am sure this is true Roll Eyes
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:44:25 AM

I would never reveal the gambling in realtime because smart people could figure out my script from it.

You can follow along daily, since the times have been set in stone, and will not change. You can even watch me play, if you wish to do so. I will screen record each run through and post it here.

I hereby state that I am a dumbass, I was wrong about the script. It may have made money but I'm sure that was just dumb luck. I shall exit this thread and this account with my head bowed down in shame!

You're not smart enough to keep so many lies straight.

Screen record while blurring the script dumfk

The "dumb luck" script that you're not even using yourself anymore? Please put some effort into your lies. Also - you have a tell. Work on that.

Well, I'm sure it's pretty obvious that I stopped using the script after nully made the donation... I was just making random yolo bets from the faucet.

Imaginary deposits of your imaginary customers?

Also, all of my major investors have withdrawn from the script program and I'm in a really bad state financially. I'm requesting those who made profit from my script to donate a portion of the profit to me.
alia

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:45:51 AM

I would never reveal the gambling in realtime because smart people could figure out my script from it.

You can follow along daily, since the times have been set in stone, and will not change. You can even watch me play, if you wish to do so. I will screen record each run through and post it here.

I hereby state that I am a dumbass, I was wrong about the script. It may have made money but I'm sure that was just dumb luck. I shall exit this thread and this account with my head bowed down in shame!

You're not smart enough to keep so many lies straight.

Screen record while blurring the script dumfk

The "dumb luck" script that you're not even using yourself anymore? Please put some effort into your lies. Also - you have a tell. Work on that.

Well, I'm sure it's pretty obvious that I stopped using the script after nully made the donation... I was just making random yolo bets from the faucet.

Imaginary deposits of your imaginary customers?

Also, all of my major investors have withdrawn from the script program and I'm in a really bad state financially. I'm requesting those who made profit from my script to donate a portion of the profit to me.

Sigh... call some of my investors to this thread (aka SyGambler, nullius, TelevisionLover, so on) and ask them to post their deposit tx. It will have either gone directly to BaB or to Satoshi Mines, Cryptobust, or some other btc gambling site

nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:55:30 AM

Sigh... call some of my investors to this thread (aka SyGambler, nullius, TelevisionLover, so on) and ask them to post their deposit tx. It will have either gone directly to BaB or to Satoshi Mines, Cryptobust, or some other btc gambling site

I already posted my deposit txid.  Note that there was no change:  I anonymized a single coin, then sent that coin (less tx fee) to whatever address Alia specified to me.  The exact deposit amount was 0.01101346 BTC.

Per my standard procedure, I requested that all info (addresses, amounts, etc.) be handled with PGP encryption.  I want at least one tiny shred of blockchain privacy.  However, I think after this, I will need to thoroughly anonymize this coin anyway.  (And if you wonder where it came from:  Thorough anonymization.  Knock yourself out looking.)

(Edit:  Yes, as you will note, she allegedly gambled and then sent 0.021 BTC while my 0.01101346 BTC was still unconfirmed.  Either I’m trustworthy for not committing a double-spend attack on 0.01101346 BTC, or the amounts were unimportant for serving the objective, or both.)

I gambled with Alia.  She did not tell me the name of the site, and I didn’t ask....

You told me that you initially lost all my money.  You said you covered it with your own funds, then recovered, won, and split the profit with me. 

Sticking to the facts here:

It is correct that I had no proof that gambling had occurred.  Alia never told me what site she was ostensibly gambling on, and I did not ask.  Not that it would have mattered:  I know little enough about gambling that prior to seeing discussion amidst this scandal, I did not know that gambling sites had any publicly viewable wager or P/L pages.

(Incidentally, the neutral trust feedback which I left for Alia for this transaction was stated quite precisely as to facts (although I do not still agree with the opinion thereby stated, and thus removed it).  I write trust feedback comments with an almost legalistic treatment of facts.  And I sent neutral feedback—not out of any distrust for Alia, but because I am extremely conservative about trust.  For a single apparently successful transaction risking 0.01 BTC with someone with whom I have been in communication for all of eight days, formally neutral feedback is prescribed by my written trust feedback policy.)

Besides public posts in the “naked gambling” thread, all my communications with Alia in the matter occurred via PM.  I requested PGP encryption, since I consider traceable blockchain information (addresses, txids, weird amounts) to be confidential (now blown—by me).  As to the pertinent part of those communications, I will quote in pertinent part my more recent post from which you excerpted two sentences, which you did not link:

You told me that you initially lost all my money.  You said you covered it with your own funds, then recovered, won, and split the profit with me.  Beforehand, when you told me that you would not set a stop-loss as I requested, you said (of your own initiative) that you would instead insure my funds; but you did not say that insurance included continued gambling with a split of profits.

FWIW / at face value:

Quote from: Alia
The story is, I lost your initial deposit, so I loaded 0.1 BTC of my own to make it back. Now I'm 0.2 BTC in the green, withdrew a bit of profit, and playing with house money, so thank you xD

Code:
gpg: Signature made Fri Feb 23 06:35:49 2018 UTC
gpg:                using RSA key 857D1532A793AAAA0247DE92CED5586964477E72
gpg: Good signature from "Alia <...>"
Primary key fingerprint: 857D 1532 A793 AAAA 0247  DE92 CED5 5869 6447 7E72

I wish to address some other issues in this case; but the Alia affair has consumed the bulk of my time and energy for most of the past week, and I need to do other things now.  Perhaps later.

amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:50:45 PM
Merited by nullius (1)

There are so many things wrong here. The level of distrust such incidents are sowing in the community is something that will be hard to repair.
Nobody trusts nobody else..We just had the drama of Lauda getting removed (and thankfully later reinstated) from DT because apparently, DT members of the other camp have control of additional accounts through their clever, scammy dealings.

This account Alia started out with such promise. The accusations could have been easily answered if Alia didn't think that the way to deal with accusations is by behaving like Lauda, Pharmacist or one of the other legendaries. She repeatedly tried to hide behind the association and make the OP look silly.

Instead of sincerely providing evidence, alia has woven a web of deceit around her but she continues to claim innocence. What was sad was her trying to play the emo card trying to appeal to the apparent happiness and excitement nullius showed at having found an interesting person to team up with. She tries to first guilt him into feeling bad about his behavior.

Talk of the town? Hardly. You're still suffering under the delusion that your world is everyone else's world, too. It is unfortunate to see how quickly people can turn - I had thought I had found a genuine friend in you. It turns out not only are you a viper like the rest, you also have a lowkey god complex. It's very sad, seriously. I'm sad to have lost you, you made my day so many times throughout the last few weeks

When that doesn't seem to work. She goes into this cry-baby mode.
Pretty good point, I guess. A crime is a crime. Stealing a candy bar is equal to murder. Today you lost not only a friend but a heart

Yes Ma'am/ Sir/ Thing/ Bot, A crime is a crime. Decent kids don't find it okay to steal a candy bar or cheat in an exam. That really is how decent people are, no matter how hard you find it to believe or understand this. It is probably one of those signs of our times, when people are so bloody confused about Right vs Wrong that the only right thing is "Whatever your heart tells". Yeah, sure.

Finally, when nothing else seemed to work, Alia decided to appeal for the protector instinct inside every man.
nullius, you and I have talked via PM, and I remember everything you talked to me about. Skype me - you can not only verify the way I look, but you can also interview me. I'll answer anything you want about bitcoin, about the forum, about our discussions, everything. This is the only form of valid proof that I see.

• "you can not only verify the way I look, you can also.."
  • "about our discussion, everything"
  • "I had thought I had found a genuine friend in you"
  • "I am sad to have lost you"

Those are some hard hitters there. Passionate appeals that are hard to resist for any guy. Through all of this, nullius has tried all he can to get the truth out and give alia a chance. My heart goes out to him if he felt even a sliver of friendly affection for this person. Its only her own guilt (through association and otherwise) that has lead to this 4-digit negative trust.

The drama is over hopefully.

Nullius and the OP stand vindicated.

Trust in humanity shrinks further. LOL.

The question to be asked is, How do we trust people trying to give services through bitcoin. The whole point of a p2p currency needs trustworthy escrows. The problem is that individuals will always have a price. Its only the rarest of the rare who will not be swayed whatever the amount maybe. Public institutions on the other hand, have a much higher incentive to maintain their trustworthiness. They are much less likely to play the long-con game.

Does that mean that the whole concept of having a trading/ exchange economy with individuals as escrows/ arbiters is flawed? Smart contracts coupled with IOT based goods-delivery will be the only full-proof method. Lets try to think about that. Sidechains for smart contract and IOT for deliveries.

alia

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

There are so many things wrong here. The level of distrust such incidents are sowing in the community is something that will be hard to repair.
Nobody trusts nobody else..We just had the drama of Lauda getting removed (and thankfully later reinstated) from DT because apparently, DT members of the other camp have control of additional accounts through their clever, scammy dealings.

This account Alia started out with such promise. The accusations could have been easily answered if Alia didn't think that the way to deal with accusations is by behaving like Lauda, Pharmacist or one of the other legendaries. She repeatedly tried to hide behind the association and make the OP look silly.

Instead of sincerely providing evidence, alia has woven a web of deceit around her but she continues to claim innocence. What was sad was her trying to play the emo card trying to appeal to the apparent happiness and excitement nullius showed at having found an interesting person to team up with. She tries to first guilt him into feeling bad about his behavior.

Talk of the town? Hardly. You're still suffering under the delusion that your world is everyone else's world, too. It is unfortunate to see how quickly people can turn - I had thought I had found a genuine friend in you. It turns out not only are you a viper like the rest, you also have a lowkey god complex. It's very sad, seriously. I'm sad to have lost you, you made my day so many times throughout the last few weeks

When that doesn't seem to work. She goes into this cry-baby mode.
Pretty good point, I guess. A crime is a crime. Stealing a candy bar is equal to murder. Today you lost not only a friend but a heart

Yes Ma'am/ Sir/ Thing/ Bot, A crime is a crime. Decent kids don't find it okay to steal a candy bar or cheat in an exam. That really is how decent people are, no matter how hard you find it to believe or understand this. It is probably one of those signs of our times, when people are so bloody confused about Right vs Wrong that the only right thing is "Whatever your heart tells". Yeah, sure.

Finally, when nothing else seemed to work, Alia decided to appeal for the protector instinct inside every man.
nullius, you and I have talked via PM, and I remember everything you talked to me about. Skype me - you can not only verify the way I look, but you can also interview me. I'll answer anything you want about bitcoin, about the forum, about our discussions, everything. This is the only form of valid proof that I see.

• "you can not only verify the way I look, you can also.."
  • "about our discussion, everything"
  • "I had thought I had found a genuine friend in you"
  • "I am sad to have lost you"

Those are some hard hitters there. Passionate appeals that are hard to resist for any guy. Through all of this, nullius has tried all he can to get the truth out and give alia a chance. My heart goes out to him if he felt even a sliver of friendly affection for this person. Its only her own guilt (through association and otherwise) that has lead to this 4-digit negative trust.

The drama is over hopefully.

Nullius and the OP stand vindicated.

Trust in humanity shrinks further. LOL.

The question to be asked is, How do we trust people trying to give services through bitcoin. The whole point of a p2p currency needs trustworthy escrows. The problem is that individuals will always have a price. Its only the rarest of the rare who will not be swayed whatever the amount maybe. Public institutions on the other hand, have a much higher incentive to maintain their trustworthiness. They are much less likely to play the long-con game.

Does that mean that the whole concept of having a trading/ exchange economy with individuals as escrows/ arbiters is flawed? Smart contracts coupled with IOT based goods-delivery will be the only full-proof method. Lets try to think about that. Sidechains for smart contract and IOT for deliveries.

Answer a simple question. If I am a scammer, why have I scammed nobody? And if I am a scammer, why did I refund $2k of what was rightfully mine?

killyou73

Activity: 504
Merit: 185

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:46:09 PM

Cause you are trying to pull a master p level type of scam
alia

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:47:31 PM

Ah, yes. An account with -1000 neg trust can refund $2k and people will totally trust it with $100,000. You fucking dumbass. I expect not a single cent from anyone on here, that much is evident. I may be poor but one thing I have (unlike aTriz) is a strong moral compass.

killyou73

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:51:43 PM

Ah, yes. An account with -1000 neg trust can refund $2k and people will totally trust it with $100,000. You fucking dumbass. I expect not a single cent from anyone on here, that much is evident. I may be poor but one thing I have (unlike aTriz) is a strong moral compass.

I'm trying to figure out how flavors was a 15 year old boy turned into a 19 y3ar old Asian.

You tried to repair your trust it was only negative 100ish when you sent it back
alia

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:53:11 PM

I'm trying to figure out how flavors was a 15 year old boy turned into a 19 y3ar old Asian.

You tried to repair your trust it was only negative 100ish when you sent it back

Are you stupid? Here you go, on record

[size=100pt]Nobody trade with me![/size]

I have no interest in making deals here anymore. I refunded aTriz out of goodwill, plain and simple. favours is my fucking brother. And btw, you actually saw my camshow live lmao, did you forget?

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16545

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:53:21 PM

But the truth is - I'm not poor.

I may be poor
Which one is it?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
alia

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

Two different contexts.

Context for "I'm not poor" - nullius thought some boy was offering me money or some shit, offered for me to get help and support from the community

Context for "I may be poor" - giving away two fucking thousand dollars to someone who does not deserve it. That's a shit ton of money to me, by the way.

killyou73

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:00:57 PM

You can be poor but rich in spirit. Maybe that's what she meant
alia

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:01:48 PM

That's... not at all what I meant. But, it is a good message, and is one that applies to me, so thanks anyway

killyou73

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:04:11 PM

That's... not at all what I meant. But, it is a good message, and is one that applies to me, so thanks anyway

Can we have a family photo of you and your bother?
alia

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:08:12 PM

It's been a policy from the very beginning for me to never show my face, so obviously not. You're welcome to skype and interview us both together (bodies only, that is) and ask us anything you like.

killyou73

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:17:35 PM

It's been a policy from the very beginning for me to never show my face, so obviously not. You're welcome to skype and interview us both together (bodies only, that is) and ask us anything you like.

Nah, I'm good, I don't want to find out your bother is the guy that you are banging
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: