Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:43:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evidence of alias (u=1764044) long con scam!  (Read 6664 times)
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:34:36 PM

3. If aTriz have no experience with gambling...

I don't like gambling, and had some sort of an addiction a couple years back.

Addiction=experience?

Another thing which doesn't add up, in "recovery" from any addiction, it's usual to run a mile should temptation show itself.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:05:02 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 03:04:03 PM by suchmoon

https://bustadice.com/player/makealiagreatagain

K, scripts totally don't work. 100% not profitable in the short run. I am a loser who chases losses!

/s

Yes.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
alia_alt

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:16:30 PM

https://bustadice.com/player/makealiagreatagain

K, scripts totally don't work. 100% not profitable in the short run. I am a loser who chases losses!

/s

Yes.

https://i.snag.gy/AqoQdp.jpg

screenshots a 1k bit loss as proof that a script is failing

doesn't screenshot a 100k bit win

Ladies and gentlemen! suchmoon logic.

Edit: I'm not sure if you edited in a pic, or if my page just didn't load the pic at first. Either way, I apologize
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:03:43 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 03:04:25 PM by suchmoon

Just stop. You won't prove anything. You will lose everything.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
alia_alt

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:10:12 PM

https://i.snag.gy/FeOWCB.jpg

Once again... anyone who states the future with certainty is a fool. The numbers speak for themselves.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:16:32 PM

https://i.snag.gy/FeOWCB.jpg

Once again... anyone who states the future with certainty is a fool. The numbers speak for themselves.

They do, it's just a shame that you don't speak their language.

I really cannot get over how stupid you are. I would never like you to hear my voice or communicate with me in any tangible form. I'd like a trusted member (hopefully theymos, nullius, ibminer, Lauda, etc etc) to Skype me. You can go get a life now.

How would it be any different than you lying here on this forum? Lying to a trusted member, voice or no voice, isn't proof of anything. It's just your attempt to create some illusion of legitimacy. You tried to scam. You got caught. Get over it.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:57:42 PM
Merited by Quickseller (1)

anyone who states the future with certainty is a fool.

As per the script in it's current form, this will work approximately 9992 out of 10,000 times
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:55:10 PM

i stopped reading after page 6.
why the hell is the user alias posting all this stuff? this account is done.
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:37:17 PM

As documented by ibminer many pages after you stopped reading, the same person(s) as “favours” (now allegedly “little brother”) have previously tried and failed with the “Skype me!” sexy girl scam on this forum:

https://archive.is/gfWso
I am a hot girl ("18" y/o Indian)
This is me https://gyazo.com/ea7f64ef800d4c3a44aacd2e1aa65dd4

I will send you a pic of me holding your sign: 0.01 BTC
I will send you a video of me saying your message up to 50 words: 0.02 BTC
I will Skype with you for 15 mins Wink: 0.1 BTC

To prove that it is indeed me I will Skype with TWO trusted members. They will post vouches below. Early bird discounts available.

Skype is live:sammon9
Trusted members/mods, please contact me for the vouch copy
Others, add me!

The “alia” account started out on 27 January 2018, created a short-lived fad around 30 January, then slipped back into obscurity whilst usually posting once or twice per day (mostly in loan threads).  On 16 February 2018, I made my overture; within 3 days thereafter, the account was forum-famous and had an unprecedented signature deal for a Jr. Member.  Then fame flipped to infamy with the same suddenness, and fortune frowned accordingly.

It is a principle of human nature that ’tis harder to have and lose, than to never have at all.  “alia” took a hard fall after an undeserved meteoric rise.  Evidently, someone just can’t let go.

Disclosure of ulterior motives:  vlom, I post the foregoing largely to cadge a long-desired opportunity that I may compliment your avatar.

Loading copy of vlom’s avatar...

Cheers from somewhere within the onion-layered cipherspace of the.nym.zone.

alia_alt

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:32:13 PM

As documented by ibminer many pages after you stopped reading, the same person(s) as “favours” (now allegedly “little brother”) have previously tried and failed with the “Skype me!” sexy girl scam on this forum:

I will send you a pic of me holding your sign: 0.01 BTC
I will send you a video of me saying your message up to 50 words: 0.02 BTC
I will Skype with you for 15 mins Wink: 0.1 BTC

To prove that it is indeed me I will Skype with TWO trusted members. They will post vouches below. Early bird discounts available.

Skype is live:sammon9
Trusted members/mods, please contact me for the vouch copy
Others, add me!

The “alia” account started out on 27 January 2018, created a short-lived fad around 30 January, then slipped back into obscurity whilst usually posting once or twice per day (mostly in loan threads).  On 16 February 2018, I made my overture; within 3 days thereafter, the account was forum-famous and had an unprecedented signature deal for a Jr. Member.  Then fame flipped to infamy with the same suddenness, and fortune frowned accordingly.

It is a principle of human nature that ’tis harder to have and lose, than to never have at all.  “alia” took a hard fall after an undeserved meteoric rise.  Evidently, someone just can’t let go.

Disclosure of ulterior motives:  vlom, I post the foregoing largely to cadge a long-desired opportunity that I may compliment your avatar.

Cheers from somewhere within the onion-layered cipherspace of the.nym.zone.

For the 12th time... I'm waiting for someone trusted to skype me and verify me. Calling me a scammer just makes you look stupid without proof.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:04:20 AM

Seriously, still discussing about this garbage? Repetitive shit, the guy who is in control of alia's account is clearly delusional and has some sort of gambling problem. He admitted several times that the script doesn't work, then later he goes on to say that it does work like everything he said before that never happened, I mean, it's like he has Alzheimer's or something.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
alia_alt

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:09:22 AM

Seriously, still discussing about this garbage? Repetitive shit, the guy who is in control of alia's account is clearly delusional and has some sort of gambling problem. He admitted several times that the script doesn't work, then later he goes on to say that it does work like everything he said before that never happened, I mean, it's like he has Alzheimer's or something.

That "admission" was only because I promised to do so if nully donated my money to TPB. Obviously the script works. And if it is audited by trusted members I don't see how you can say otherwise.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:13:01 AM

That "admission" was only because I promised to do so if nully donated my money to TPB. Obviously the script works. And if it is audited by trusted members I don't see how you can say otherwise.

Meh, can you refute my point then? The one you said it was irrefutable, remember?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:21:01 AM

[...]

For the 12th time... I'm waiting for someone trusted to skype me and verify me. Calling me a scammer just makes you look stupid without proof.

Just like your “little brother” #974658 “favours” could verify by Skype as a “hot girl”?

Care to explain?

By the way, I have been intending to ask:  Is this you?  Or is this a photo of your little brother?  Or—?

Loading image...

That is not a private or confidential image.  It is the self-image provided by the “favours” (“little brother”) account in the above-quoted post.  It was posted publicly to gyazo.com, a little-known (and very annoying) site which you use, “favours” used, and “Light” on mpgh.net also used.

Also:  Please explain why you are fixated only on Skype, and Skype only.  I asked this upthread.  I’ve offered you an alternative which would require minimal effort from you; whereas Skype would require a large effort from me, an undertaking to which you should not feel yourself entitled.  Why Skype?

This sort of scam isn't new but can be very effective in getting thirsty makes to drop their guard and part with their money once they've seen a bit of verified flesh (because a real life woman won't scam you, right?).

It is a principle of human nature that ’tis harder to have and lose, than to never have at all.  “alia” [#1764044] took a hard fall after an undeserved meteoric rise.  Evidently, someone just can’t let go.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:55:35 AM

For the 13th time, a skype conversation wouldn't prove shit. You would likely just repeat the same crap you're repeating here. Why would anyone stake their reputation on something like that?

Np. And, I'd like you to verify that the numbers I claim about the script are real. I can PM you the JS code and explain it to you with my calculations. I'll give you the account link for the site I use. I can do a demo run with my own money as well, in fact, as many demo runs as you want. Once that's been figured out, we can begin the service with the stipulations in the thread in my sig

Great example of how you're trying to rope reputable members (ibminer in this case) into your harebrained schemes.

And who's "we"? You and your alt?
alia_alt

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:20:28 AM

For the 13th time, a skype conversation wouldn't prove shit. You would likely just repeat the same crap you're repeating here. Why would anyone stake their reputation on something like that?

Np. And, I'd like you to verify that the numbers I claim about the script are real. I can PM you the JS code and explain it to you with my calculations. I'll give you the account link for the site I use. I can do a demo run with my own money as well, in fact, as many demo runs as you want. Once that's been figured out, we can begin the service with the stipulations in the thread in my sig

Great example of how you're trying to rope reputable members (ibminer in this case) into your harebrained schemes.

And who's "we"? You and your alt?

I'm not sure if you're trolling or just stupid, so I'll treat you like you're just being stupid. You see, people doubt that I am a girl, so me Skyping them and interviewing them will prove I am one, erasing one layer of doubt. And, being audited by trusted members (my script and service) would remove the final layer of doubt. Hopefully you understand that and it's not too complicated for you.
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:55:01 AM

I'm not sure if you're trolling or just stupid, so I'll treat you like you're just being stupid. You see, people doubt that I am a girl, so me Skyping them and interviewing them will prove I am one, erasing one layer of doubt. And, being audited by trusted members (my script and service) would remove the final layer of doubt. Hopefully you understand that and it's not too complicated for you.

I’m not sure if you’re trolling, or just stupid; so I’ll treat you like you’re just being stupid.  Or maybe I’m stupid, because I just don’t get this.  To better assist in working through all this stupidity, let me spell this out:

Arguendo, I will here trust your word that “favours” is your little brother, and thus not a girl.  But you see, people doubted that your little brother was a girl.  Skyping him and interviewing him would prove that he is, indeed a girl!  —Right?

[...]

By the way, I have been intending to ask:  Is this you?  Or is this a photo of your little brother?  Or—?

Loading image...

That is not a private or confidential image.  It is the self-image provided by the “favours” (“little brother”) account in the above-quoted post.

Sooooo...  If your little brother could prove that he’s a girl on Skype, why should I trust your same proof?

Remember that for the purposes of this question, I am trusting your word that you have a little brother, and “favours” is his account.  Please don’t contradict that.  You would not wish to lose my trust!

Alia, please explain.  ELI5!  I admit, I must be almost as stupid as suchmoon.  I’m so confused.

P.S.,

Please explain why you are fixated only on Skype, and Skype only.  I asked this upthread.  I’ve offered you an alternative which would require minimal effort from you; whereas Skype would require a large effort from me, an undertaking to which you should not feel yourself entitled.  Why Skype?

alia_alt

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:20:06 AM

I’m not sure if you’re trolling, or just stupid; so I’ll treat you like you’re just being stupid.  Or maybe I’m stupid, because I just don’t get this.  To better assist in working through all this stupidity, let me spell this out:

Arguendo, I will here trust your word that “favours” is your little brother, and thus not a girl.  But you see, people doubted that your little brother was a girl.  Skyping him and interviewing him would prove that he is, indeed a girl!  —Right?

[...]

That is not a private or confidential image.  It is the self-image provided by the “favours” (“little brother”) account in the above-quoted post.

Sooooo...  If your little brother could prove that he’s a girl on Skype, why should I trust your same proof?

Remember that for the purposes of this question, I am trusting your word that you have a little brother, and “favours” is his account.  Please don’t contradict that.  You would not wish to lose my trust!

Alia, please explain.  ELI5!  I admit, I must be almost as stupid as suchmoon.  I’m so confused.

P.S.,

Please explain why you are fixated only on Skype, and Skype only.  I asked this upthread.  I’ve offered you an alternative which would require minimal effort from you; whereas Skype would require a large effort from me, an undertaking to which you should not feel yourself entitled.  Why Skype?

If my brother wishes to comment on how he planned to prove that he was a girl, then he will do so. Personally, I don't see how any boy can fool a live interview. My voice is probably the most girly there is, and I'll appear on camera with my face cut off. Anyone can sell ewhore packs and put on fake videos on Skype, which is likely what many people do, but a live interview with specific questions directed towards me? That I answer in my own voice live on camera? Pretty solid evidence right there.

Skype is easy and it's what I use. I'm not asking you to use it, you're not trusted enough. I'd prefer someone trusted to do it, thanks anyway
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10148

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:48:54 AM

[edited out]

If my brother wishes to comment on how he planned to prove that he was a girl, then he will do so. Personally, I don't see how any boy can fool a live interview. My voice is probably the most girly there is, and I'll appear on camera with my face cut off. Anyone can sell ewhore packs and put on fake videos on Skype, which is likely what many people do, but a live interview with specific questions directed towards me? That I answer in my own voice live on camera? Pretty solid evidence right there.

Skype is easy and it's what I use. I'm not asking you to use it, you're not trusted enough. I'd prefer someone trusted to do it, thanks anyway

Even if you can get a "trusted" member to concede to using skype with you, I doubt that any "trusted" member would agree to allowing you to set terms, especially in such a way that your face is not viewable, because part of the whole point would be to verify you as a person including your facial expressions when asked questions and verifying various information that the trusted member would attempt to live verify with you and things like that. 

Also, I doubt that you would be allowed to chose who is the trusted member doing such a speculated video interview, unless there is some kind of obvious conflict of interest or some kind of past interaction with you that kind of shows potential problems with any particular trusted member, of course you could state your objections but that might not rule the day if you want such a favor (not favour) as to attempting a video verification of you. 

Further, remember earlier that there was a bit of an exchange between you, me and suchmoon attempting to figure out what you had meant by "one way verification," and that was contemplated as a kind of video interaction in which you would be in the video, but the "trusted member" would not be in any video because there is would be no need for the trusted member to be in such video since s/he is not the one who is being verified (you and possibly your brother would be).

I guess part of my point here is that if any trusted member would be ready, willing and able to do this verifification thingie-ma-jiggie, then the trusted member would be attempting to set the terms of the interview and not you, but it seems questionable either whether at this time, any such video interview would help to establish anything useful to the forum and/or whether there would be any such video interview process that would be sufficiently comfortable that a trusted member would be willing to employ for any speculated video identity verification process. 

Earlier, you seemed to concede that a video interview would not really help to fix anything, but now you are back on the video interview idea - and seeming even to convolute terms, such as asserting that your face would not be visible, which seems like a real deal breaker, to me, even if there could be some agreement that a video could be helpful in some regards in this matter.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
alia_alt

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:56:54 AM

[edited out]

Even if you can get a "trusted" member to concede to using skype with you, I doubt that any "trusted" member would agree to allowing you to set terms, especially in such a way that your face is not viewable, because part of the whole point would be to verify you as a person including your facial expressions when asked questions and verifying various information that the trusted member would attempt to live verify with you and things like that. 

Also, I doubt that you would be allowed to chose who is the trusted member doing such a speculated video interview, unless there is some kind of obvious conflict of interest or some kind of past interaction with you that kind of shows potential problems with any particular trusted member, of course you could state your objections but that might not rule the day if you want such a favor (not favour) as to attempting a video verification of you. 

Further, remember earlier that there was a bit of an exchange between you, me and suchmoon attempting to figure out what you had meant by "one way verification," and that was contemplated as a kind of video interaction in which you would be in the video, but the "trusted member" would not be in any video because there is would be no need for the trusted member to be in such video since s/he is not the one who is being verified (you and possibly your brother would be).

I guess part of my point here is that if any trusted member would be ready, willing and able to do this verifification thingie-ma-jiggie, then the trusted member would be attempting to set the terms of the interview and not you, but it seems questionable either whether at this time, any such video interview would help to establish anything useful to the forum and/or whether there would be any such video interview process that would be sufficiently comfortable that a trusted member would be willing to employ for any speculated video identity verification process. 

Earlier, you seemed to concede that a video interview would not really help to fix anything, but now you are back on the video interview idea - and seeming even to convolute terms, such as asserting that your face would not be visible, which seems like a real deal breaker, to me, even if there could be some agreement that a video could be helpful in some regards in this matter.

Face not being visible makes no difference. If myself and my brother's bodies are visible, and my voice, clearly a girl's, is answering questions, it should be sufficient. I'm not choosing the member, I just want the member to be trusted (aka dark green trust)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: