Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:44:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evidence of alias (u=1764044) long con scam!  (Read 6664 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:26:23 AM

[edited out]

If my brother wishes to comment on how he planned to prove that he was a girl, then he will do so. Personally, I don't see how any boy can fool a live interview. My voice is probably the most girly there is, and I'll appear on camera with my face cut off. Anyone can sell ewhore packs and put on fake videos on Skype, which is likely what many people do, but a live interview with specific questions directed towards me? That I answer in my own voice live on camera? Pretty solid evidence right there.

Skype is easy and it's what I use. I'm not asking you to use it, you're not trusted enough. I'd prefer someone trusted to do it, thanks anyway

Even if you can get a "trusted" member to concede to using skype with you, I doubt that any "trusted" member would agree to allowing you to set terms, especially in such a way that your face is not viewable, because part of the whole point would be to verify you as a person including your facial expressions when asked questions and verifying various information that the trusted member would attempt to live verify with you and things like that. 

Also, I doubt that you would be allowed to chose who is the trusted member doing such a speculated video interview, unless there is some kind of obvious conflict of interest or some kind of past interaction with you that kind of shows potential problems with any particular trusted member, of course you could state your objections but that might not rule the day if you want such a favor (not favour) as to attempting a video verification of you. 

Further, remember earlier that there was a bit of an exchange between you, me and suchmoon attempting to figure out what you had meant by "one way verification," and that was contemplated as a kind of video interaction in which you would be in the video, but the "trusted member" would not be in any video because there is would be no need for the trusted member to be in such video since s/he is not the one who is being verified (you and possibly your brother would be).

I guess part of my point here is that if any trusted member would be ready, willing and able to do this verifification thingie-ma-jiggie, then the trusted member would be attempting to set the terms of the interview and not you, but it seems questionable either whether at this time, any such video interview would help to establish anything useful to the forum and/or whether there would be any such video interview process that would be sufficiently comfortable that a trusted member would be willing to employ for any speculated video identity verification process. 

Earlier, you seemed to concede that a video interview would not really help to fix anything, but now you are back on the video interview idea - and seeming even to convolute terms, such as asserting that your face would not be visible, which seems like a real deal breaker, to me, even if there could be some agreement that a video could be helpful in some regards in this matter.

Face not being visible makes no difference. If myself and my brother's bodies are visible, and my voice, clearly a girl's, is answering questions, it should be sufficient. I'm not choosing the member, I just want the member to be trusted (aka dark green trust)

ibpminer is light green trust tho  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10142

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:47:09 AM

[edited out]

If my brother wishes to comment on how he planned to prove that he was a girl, then he will do so. Personally, I don't see how any boy can fool a live interview. My voice is probably the most girly there is, and I'll appear on camera with my face cut off. Anyone can sell ewhore packs and put on fake videos on Skype, which is likely what many people do, but a live interview with specific questions directed towards me? That I answer in my own voice live on camera? Pretty solid evidence right there.

Skype is easy and it's what I use. I'm not asking you to use it, you're not trusted enough. I'd prefer someone trusted to do it, thanks anyway

Even if you can get a "trusted" member to concede to using skype with you, I doubt that any "trusted" member would agree to allowing you to set terms, especially in such a way that your face is not viewable, because part of the whole point would be to verify you as a person including your facial expressions when asked questions and verifying various information that the trusted member would attempt to live verify with you and things like that. 

Also, I doubt that you would be allowed to chose who is the trusted member doing such a speculated video interview, unless there is some kind of obvious conflict of interest or some kind of past interaction with you that kind of shows potential problems with any particular trusted member, of course you could state your objections but that might not rule the day if you want such a favor (not favour) as to attempting a video verification of you. 

Further, remember earlier that there was a bit of an exchange between you, me and suchmoon attempting to figure out what you had meant by "one way verification," and that was contemplated as a kind of video interaction in which you would be in the video, but the "trusted member" would not be in any video because there is would be no need for the trusted member to be in such video since s/he is not the one who is being verified (you and possibly your brother would be).

I guess part of my point here is that if any trusted member would be ready, willing and able to do this verifification thingie-ma-jiggie, then the trusted member would be attempting to set the terms of the interview and not you, but it seems questionable either whether at this time, any such video interview would help to establish anything useful to the forum and/or whether there would be any such video interview process that would be sufficiently comfortable that a trusted member would be willing to employ for any speculated video identity verification process. 

Earlier, you seemed to concede that a video interview would not really help to fix anything, but now you are back on the video interview idea - and seeming even to convolute terms, such as asserting that your face would not be visible, which seems like a real deal breaker, to me, even if there could be some agreement that a video could be helpful in some regards in this matter.

Face not being visible makes no difference. If myself and my brother's bodies are visible, and my voice, clearly a girl's, is answering questions, it should be sufficient. I'm not choosing the member, I just want the member to be trusted (aka dark green trust)

ibpminer is light green trust tho  Roll Eyes

That is part of my point that alia is not in a position to be dictating various terms of the process, including whatever level of greenishness that she believes to be adequate or other terms such as obscuring her or her brother's face.   

Sure, if some "trusted" member were to hypothetically agree to video interview her /and brother on such terms then the trusted member may be agreeing to jeopardizing his/her own abilities to exercise sufficient and adequate scrutinies in such a identity verification process - if such were to occur.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

If my brother wishes to comment on how he planned to prove that he was a girl, then he will do so.

I’ve thought it odd that he has left you standing alone amidst a scandal which, if you tell the truth, was largely of his creation.  Thus, I sent him a PM to request his comment:

Subject: You got Alia in trouble!

Young man, you got your poor sister in a whole heap of trouble.  It would behoove you to help her out here:

If my brother wishes to comment on how he planned to prove that he was a girl, then he will do so.

That’s not the only place on that thread where she’s said similarly:  “If my brother wishes to comment...”  Yet you remain silent!  How could you hang your own sister out to dry like that?

I’ll hold my breath awaiting your word on the public thread.

The context of her above-quoted plea for your assistance:

— snip long quote —

Personally, I don't see how any boy can fool a live interview. My voice is probably the most girly there is, and I'll appear on camera with my face cut off.

It’s amusing how you think you get to set all the rules, and dictate what would have evidentiary value.  This ain’t a camshow for horny customers, honey.  An interview with your face cut off would be dead worthless for “verification”, for many reasons—not least of which is that a skilled interviewer can infer much about the honesty of your answers from facial expressions and eye motions.

An interview for this type of purpose must not only include faces, but also have those faces adequately lit (as in police interview rooms) and clearly focused.  For you to suggest a faceless interview is so patently absurd as to insult the intelligence of everybody here, as well as showing your own lack thereof.

Moreover, to review for those who have the memories of fruit flies, the original idea here was a (non-faceless) dual interview of you and your brother together:

I find the little-brother story almost entirely unbelievable, but someone trustworthy could try skyping Alia, get both her and her brother on video at the same time, and interview them about this matter to check that they're not just actors.

Anyone can sell ewhore packs and put on fake videos on Skype, which is likely what many people do, but a live interview with specific questions directed towards me? That I answer in my own voice live on camera? Pretty solid evidence right there.

Remind me to never hire you to perform any type of investigation.

Skype is easy and it's what I use.

Skype is not easy for anybody who roams freely outside the control of computer platforms and network configurations approved by large American corporations.  More to the point:  “I.”  Why do you think the issue of primary importance is what you use, you self-entitled snowflake?  Anybody who did such an interview would be doing you a favour, at the expense of his or her own time and effort plus risk to reputation.  As transpired in PMs:

Accuse me of whatever you want, but before doing so, video call and interview me. You'll see the truth. Roll Eyes

I offered you Tox.  Ball’s in your court.  Or give me one good reason why I should jump through hoops and spend time configuring a Skype VM plus special networking for you.

No good reason. Only if you want to know the truth, and if you want spreading lies. Which I doubt

Let me rephrase that for your understanding:  You’re the one who wants something from me, not vice versa.

I really don’t do Skype.  Last time I touched Skype was before Microsoft bought it, years ago; and I’d need to do a special VM configuration with a VPN between Tor and Skype, which would all just be a pain in the arse.  I would need a very special reason to deal with that, much moreso than trying to help prove the innocence of someone I think is *probably* guilty all the way.

I don't want anything from you. If you want to verify me, do it on Skype. Plain and simple.

Read that again, folks:  “I don't want anything from you. If you want to verify me, do it on Skype. Plain and simple.”  The prince(ess?) who deigns to grace us with his/her presence is so magnanimous as to permit a lowly commoner who lacks -(263-1) trust to verify that certain issues of identity—“plain and simple”.  Thank you for having granted me the opportunity to dance to your tune!

I take it back:  Not “snowflake”.  Just “flake”.

I'm not asking you to use it, you're not trusted enough. I'd prefer someone trusted to do it, thanks anyway

ok

I'd like a trusted member (hopefully theymos, nullius, ibminer, Lauda, etc etc) to Skype me.

(Plus, the “plain and simple” conversation.)

Face not being visible makes no difference. If myself and my brother's bodies are visible, and my voice, clearly a girl's, is answering questions, it should be sufficient.

With my psychic powers, I foretell that you shall have much future experience with police.  For your own good, I suggest that you avoid trying to dictate to them what you think “should be sufficient” for investigative purposes.

I'm not choosing the member, I just want the member to be trusted (aka dark green trust)

Oh, the irony of this statement from one of the most distrusted users in Bitcoin Forum history!

Next, master-P will return and present his peremptory demands for how others should bend over backwards to help him prove his total innocence.

That is part of my point that alia is not in a position to be dictating various terms of the process,

Exactly.  (I began to assemble the foregoing before your most recent posts, which explained the matter rather well.  It took me awhile to actually get this posted...)

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:25:52 AM

Next, master-P will return
It is interesting that, you, being new here made this reference...
alia_alt

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:58:23 AM

snip

You are out of the equation, I no longer consider you trustworthy owing to your new behaviour of calling me a scammer and a boy without evidence. Regardless of that, you're just a member after all, not even Legendary. or so you claim.

And I'm sure most non-retards will agree that Skyping me, even if only half my face is visible (aka just my lips) is visible, and I answer questions about myself, is more than enough evidence. Once again, I don't need your opinion, I want the opinion of relevant parties (ie people with dark green trust, maybe including theymos)

And tone down those delusions of grandeur. You may be very smart but you don't know everything. Not even close.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10142

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:19:36 AM

That is part of my point that alia is not in a position to be dictating various terms of the process,

Exactly.  (I began to assemble the foregoing before your most recent posts, which explained the matter rather well.  It took me awhile to actually get this posted...)

Fair enough and overlapping thoughts regarding what a lot of members are likely to consider a very feasible and reasonable position, and that is if any trusted member were to be established (or let's say appointed by theymos), then likely that member would have a decent amount of wide discretion to determine what would be reasonable and acceptable in any kind of possible video interview with alia... including the likely fact that the trusted member would describe the terms in which s/he would expect alia to comply, and if alia does not comply, then likely she is going to fail the test... easy peasy.. she does not dictate what constitutes reasonable and adequate compliance, the trusted member would.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:33:09 AM
Merited by nullius (1)

Can you guys just settle the case with Atriz and stop responding altogether to this alia chap??

If it was anybody else, they would have been buried and forgotten by now. She knows that no trusted member would skype with her but is childishly insisting on that.
Is anybody even interested in knowing whether she is real or not?? What difference does it make to the forum?? She is another potential scammer that has been identified. Case closed. End of Line.

If she attempts another one of her sophisticated e-whoring, betting scams, people would know. Stop responding to her altogether please.
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:36:37 AM

Next, master-P will return
It is interesting that, you, being new here made this reference...

Nope, there’s no reason that someone poking around Vod’s BPIP would ever wonder how some “master-P” character got even more distrusted than Quickseller (!), or surf around trust references and forum archives to find out.

Or so I would have you believe.

Why don’t you investigate?  There is now a thread for that:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086927.0

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:40:44 PM

Can you guys just settle the case with Atriz and stop responding altogether to this alia chap??

If it was anybody else, they would have been buried and forgotten by now. She knows that no trusted member would skype with her but is childishly insisting on that.
Is anybody even interested in knowing whether she is real or not?? What difference does it make to the forum?? She is another potential scammer that has been identified. Case closed. End of Line.

If she attempts another one of her sophisticated e-whoring, betting scams, people would know. Stop responding to her altogether please.

We've been going in circles for 20 pages. Case is closed.

Even if everything you say is true, and even if you are completely trustworthy, your brother is a known scammer across multiple accounts and multiple mediums, even going so far (you claim) to forge your ID in an attempt to gain access to your exchange accounts. You have publically stated that you share forum accounts, wallet addresses, and now payment accounts with him.

Even if everything you say is true, someone would have to be mad to trust you, knowing that a scammer has access to all your accounts.
alia_alt

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

Even if everything you say is true, and even if you are completely trustworthy, your brother is a known scammer across multiple accounts and multiple mediums, even going so far (you claim) to forge your ID in an attempt to gain access to your exchange accounts. You have publically stated that you share forum accounts, wallet addresses, and now payment accounts with him.

Even if everything you say is true, someone would have to be mad to trust you, knowing that a scammer has access to all your accounts.

I must say - you're absolutely right. The case is pretty transparent and further arguments would only be rehashing stuff that's already been repeated.
BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:33:57 PM

I must say - you're absolutely right. The case is pretty transparent and further arguments would only be rehashing stuff that's already been repeated.

Shut up already you scamming e-whore. We have heard enough of the filthy shit that comes out of your mouth!

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:01:18 PM

Homestly, alia has been distracting from the aTriz matter since her reputation has become something beyond repair and has been doing a good job at such. Unfortunately there are a few idiots/trolls who continue to respond to her every post and demand having the last word.
alia_alt

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

Shut up already you scamming e-whore. We have heard enough of the filthy shit that comes out of your mouth!

Fine irony
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:35:17 PM

What difference does it make if she's female and/or has a brother and/or can find someone to play her brother on skype? Women can't scam? Come on, let's be real here. It's just another obfuscation attempt trying to make it sound like gender is at issue here.

There is another thread for aTriz. This is alia's scam thread. I'd rather have her ramble here than anywhere else on the forum.

alia, you had RBGKey offering to audit the script. Take him up on that offer, don't pose any other conditions, and let's see what he has to say. If fully expect you to weasel out of this or to reject his conclusions but feel free to prove me wrong.
alia_alt

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:11:11 AM

What difference does it make if she's female and/or has a brother and/or can find someone to play her brother on skype? Women can't scam? Come on, let's be real here. It's just another obfuscation attempt trying to make it sound like gender is at issue here.

There is another thread for aTriz. This is alia's scam thread. I'd rather have her ramble here than anywhere else on the forum.

alia, you had RBGKey offering to audit the script. Take him up on that offer, don't pose any other conditions, and let's see what he has to say. If fully expect you to weasel out of this or to reject his conclusions but feel free to prove me wrong.

g to
The original script is mine and will remain private. It is worth a lot of money. The new script, however - I am willing to let it be audited by two people on the forum. They can PM me, I have already reached out
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:37:51 AM

g to
The original script is mine and will remain private. It is worth a lot of money. The new script, however - I am willing to let it be audited by two people on the forum. They can PM me, I have already reached out

So there are two scripts now  Roll Eyes

The old one that "investors" bailed on and you're not using it yourself - worth a lot of money and can't be audited.

The new one that you want to start selling - you want someone to vouch for it.

It's déjà vu all over again.
alia_alt

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:58:46 AM

g to

So there are two scripts now  Roll Eyes

The old one that "investors" bailed on and you're not using it yourself - worth a lot of money and can't be audited.

The new one that you want to start selling - you want someone to vouch for it.

It's déjà vu all over again.

No, I'm not selling the second script and I never will... please don't spout lies.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:09:28 AM

No, I'm not selling the second script and I never will... please don't spout lies.

I apologize, you're trying to do GaaS (gambling as a service). That isn't really better in any conceivable way.
alia_alt

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:21:19 AM

I apologize, you're trying to do GaaS (gambling as a service). That isn't really better in any conceivable way.

It's okay to be sceptical. Anyone would be. But pray tell, if I offer to have my script audited by upstanding members, and also give them my link so they can follow along with all losses/wins, then how can there possibly be anything wrong? I'm geniuinely interested.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:26:04 AM

It's okay to be sceptical. Anyone would be. But pray tell, if I offer to have my script audited by upstanding members, and also give them my link so they can follow along with all losses/wins, then how can there possibly be anything wrong? I'm geniuinely interested.

Nobody has audited it yet and if a truly reputable person does this they would likely conclude that the script is a fallacy at best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: