Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:44:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anyone active on Steemit?  (Read 176 times)
eternalgloom (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:17:18 PM

I've been pretty active on Steemit myself and I was wondering if there were other members of Bitcointalk on Steemit.
If you want we could post our accounts in this thread and check out each others posts.

I'm pretty happy with my earnings already, but growing a large following is pretty slow.

Be sure to also share your experiences there.

https://steemit.com/@daan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eternalgloom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:47:32 AM

Bump, because this thread got buried quickly the other day...

funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:05:07 PM

putting your steemit in your signature space might help you get those extra viewers. I don't write for steemit but am always looking for quality content posted about altcoins. I'll check out your account and hopefully you have got some good content.

How much do you earn per post?
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:11:45 PM

What is steemit can you please explain what is it? Because it keeps on my mind and i research about it but its still hard to understand the purpose of that

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
funsponge

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:15:17 PM

What is steemit can you please explain what is it? Because it keeps on my mind and i research about it but its still hard to understand the purpose of that

Users can write articles about cryptocurrency and possibly other topics and receive money per view? I think it's per view but could be mistaken there. Generally people post guides on how to do things but I think reviews may be allowed too.

It's a good little earner if you are good at writing and have a good knowledge of the subject.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:19:31 PM

can learn a lot of stuff about crypto in steemit. so  alot bitcointalk users using steemit. so put your steemit link in yoour btctalk profile. it can more help
eternalgloom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:39:51 PM

putting your steemit in your signature space might help you get those extra viewers. I don't write for steemit but am always looking for quality content posted about altcoins. I'll check out your account and hopefully you have got some good content.

It usually hovers between $1 - $5, but I've only been blogging for about 1 month. I don't really post too much about altcoins, mostly very diverse content.
I'm already part of a campaign on this forum, so my signature space is taken. Might consider changing it in the future though.

Users can write articles about cryptocurrency and possibly other topics and receive money per view? I think it's per view but could be mistaken there. Generally people post guides on how to do things but I think reviews may be allowed too.

It's a good little earner if you are good at writing and have a good knowledge of the subject.

Any kind of topic is allowed on Steemit. There are people who use it liek Instagram and post personal blogs and pictures.
The earnings are per upvote, not per view.

shabalinoff

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

It usually hovers between $1 - $5, but I've only been blogging for about 1 month. I don't really post too much about altcoins, mostly very diverse content.
I'm already part of a campaign on this forum, so my signature space is taken. Might consider changing it in the future though.

Any kind of topic is allowed on Steemit. There are people who use it liek Instagram and post personal blogs and pictures.

Thank you for explanation!
I think I'll soon register there too.
I bookmarked you profile so I won't lose it.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:01:42 PM

Steemit has still a small audience compared to the big guys, so we are all in a good position to start.
But never forget that content is King. If you provide valuable content, your audience will grow. I admire your efforts to spread the word here, but you have to be more engaging if you want more traffic.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:24:25 PM

Thanks I am on Steemit too and here is my link

https://steemit.com/@valnd

Follow me and I will surely follow you back. Steemit has great potential as year go on the audience will grow in large number
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:27:49 PM

I have been active in steemit but it really takes a while to build good following on steemit but with good content and good comments on the platform, you would sure grow your followers and be influential on the platform
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

As it looks for me if you are not in whale club there it is a waste of time to write there. Also didn't find any exclusive information there, just copies from bitcointalk Wink

Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:40:15 PM

I think, compared to facebook, twitter, bitcointalk, Steemit doesn't have a lot of users.
I don't even know what it is, but when I open your link I know it's a blog. Shocked

eternalgloom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:55:26 PM

Thanks I am on Steemit too and here is my link

https://steemit.com/@valnd

Follow me and I will surely follow you back. Steemit has great potential as year go on the audience will grow in large number

I followed you and I'm checking out your profile on Steemit. If I find some good posts or comments, I'll give them an upvote.

I have been active in steemit but it really takes a while to build good following on steemit but with good content and good comments on the platform, you would sure grow your followers and be influential on the platform

Yeah, you have to work every day to make it big there. But I think it could definitely be worth it in the end.
With goods content you can easily make around 50 dollars per post, once you have enough followers and people auto-voting for you.

realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:55:36 PM

Yeah, I'm in like for 2 months. I can say that steemit is good thing for writers only)

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
funsponge

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:10:48 PM

Yeah I only ever read topics about alternate currencies and Bitcoin. I don't own an account there I just read by visiting the page. I'm guessing only members who have earned on the site can up vote topics? I'll consider looking into it and participating myself.

I guess this can't be used as a full time wage but more of a hobby which pays so if you enjoy writing informative posts or anything of that sort then it could be beneficial.
eternalgloom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:36:16 PM

Yeah I only ever read topics about alternate currencies and Bitcoin. I don't own an account there I just read by visiting the page. I'm guessing only members who have earned on the site can up vote topics? I'll consider looking into it and participating myself.

I guess this can't be used as a full time wage but more of a hobby which pays so if you enjoy writing informative posts or anything of that sort then it could be beneficial.

Some people do earn a living wage with Steemit alone though. I've seen quite a few accounts that currently have over $100k sitting in them.
You basically have an amount of Steem Power, the more SP you have, the higher your upvote is.

You get more Steem Power by either writing or buying it.

Brothersav

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:24:52 AM

Not as much as I would like to be honest. I like steel as it rewards creative content, I should really get my ass into gear and actually start posting content.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:32:13 AM

I've been pretty active on Steemit myself and I was wondering if there were other members of Bitcointalk on Steemit.
If you want we could post our accounts in this thread and check out each others posts.

I'm pretty happy with my earnings already, but growing a large following is pretty slow.

Be sure to also share your experiences there.

https://steemit.com/@daan

I once wanted to create an account on steem.it and share content there
I mean first to build an account that provides information to gain popularity,
but i failed. even the content I share does not quite entertain me
share your experience in writing content on steem.it
so I can be a talented writer like Arthur Conan Doyle
arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:48:54 AM

I do not really know steemit, some time ago I had time to register there and I think it's almost similar to the medium I do not really know about the gift darisana. I signed up because I wanted to create an article about ico for a campaign article that I think would be doubled if I post there. maybe I'll see some articles in your steemit account and I'll bookmark them.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: