Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:51:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Tip Token - Signature Campaign - 20 Members - Closed  (Read 2204 times)
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:13:07 AM

I did not receive the payment yet. Please send the payment to eth address I have pmed.

That signature of a campaign you're wearing is the one that's managed by him. You might want to check it out. Also, you probably won't receive anything.

Tyrantt I know that. I am wearing his another campaign's signature. I need to receive the payment for I work, so I do not through words towards that manager. I don't think whether these people know campaign management or not.
Simply opening a campaign and not paying to the participants.
This is the third campaign from Celblocks in this section.

@op Hey confirm in this us. Whether you will be pay us or not. Shit to waiting for little amount.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:46:21 AM

I did not receive the payment yet. Please send the payment to eth address I have pmed.

That signature of a campaign you're wearing is the one that's managed by him. You might want to check it out. Also, you probably won't receive anything.

Tyrantt I know that. I am wearing his another campaign's signature. I need to receive the payment for I work, so I do not through words towards that manager. I don't think whether these people know campaign management or not.

@op Hey confirm in this us. Whether you will be pay us or not. Shit to waiting for little amount.

That's what I've told you. I was in that signature campaign for a week and we didn't get payed as well. You need but you won't.

Yeah, why would someone go on internet and lie (scam)?

just remove the signature, you won't get the payment.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:22:23 AM

That's what I've told you. I was in that signature campaign for a week and we didn't get payed as well. You need but you won't.

Yeah, why would someone go on internet and lie (scam)?

just remove the signature, you won't get the payment.

Perfect I have removed the new campaign signature as well mate. Really shit to see these campaign managers on this section.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: