Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:49:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO PRE-SALE] 🔥 AMICORUM.LIVE 🔥 - Bringing Blockchain to Ticket Re-Sale  (Read 1593 times)
GoodForGood

Activity: 311
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:53:44 AM

And also I want to ask a question. When will the project be released?

It seems to be said above that it will be in the first quarter of 2019

Oh, that's great, it'd be out soon! I have already decided that I will definitely use it

I see that you really liked this project. Why are you so looking forward to it?

Because I already had a situation like that described in the description of the site and as you understand it was not very pleasant. And so I think that this project will help me no to fall into such situations

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackbold

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:53:58 AM

this project has reached soft cap, what a promising project it is. if the token isn't sold out, is the remaining token will be burned?
Albert Val

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:09:28 PM

Hello everyone, I really liked this project. He has promising ideas, reselling tickets, it's great!  Grin
Albert Val

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:14:27 PM

this project has reached soft cap, what a promising project it is. if the token isn't sold out, is the remaining token will be burned?
I think that the project has more tokens. Clearing out all tokens means collecting hardcap
SaraWill

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

Looking for something more amusing here. Promising business, very good activity.  Good luck dev's.
rleannar

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:24:41 PM

Hi people! I also wish the project good luck!
rleannar

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

Looking for something more amusing here. Promising business, very good activity.  Good luck dev's.
How are you? How did you find this project?
rleannar

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:30:24 PM

I think that the project has more tokens. Clearing out all tokens means collecting hardcap
I also think that tokens are exactly as many as should be enough to collect hardcap
Albert Val

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:31:51 PM

I also think that tokens are exactly as many as should be enough to collect hardcap
Creating fewer coins does not make sense, because the project requires as much money as possible to open
rleannar

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:41:45 PM

I can't be exactly sure, but I think that we are both right
GoodForGood

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:20:12 AM

This is quite an interesting project, perhaps, it is necessary to read about it more in the white paper
Umagorna

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:25:39 AM

I have not seen such projects that would be similar to this one. To sell already purchased tickets is quite unusual, so I'm curious what will happen to him in the end
JanglSc

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:37:19 AM

I have not seen such projects that would be similar to this one. To sell already purchased tickets is quite unusual, so I'm curious what will happen to him in the end

I agree with you about the unusual, but is it bad? In my opinion, this is good, because it will attract more attention. By the way, it is doing it now) And about re-selling tickets, then this is very practical. You just imagine, you bought some expensive ticket, but then something unforeseen happened, it would be very insulting to lose this money
Umagorna

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

I agree with you about the unusual, but is it bad? In my opinion, this is good, because it will attract more attention. By the way, it is doing it now) And about re-selling tickets, then this is very practical. You just imagine, you bought some expensive ticket, but then something unforeseen happened, it would be very insulting to lose this money

I didn't say that unusual is bad. I was just surprised by the idea and I mean it in a good way now.
Well, yes, no one would like this situation. It's good that such a convenient project appears, like this one
JanglSc

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:54:58 AM

I didn't say that unusual is bad. I was just surprised by the idea and I mean it in a good way now.
Well, yes, no one would like this situation. It's good that such a convenient project appears, like this one

I can not disagree with this. I myself look forward to his release. I'm just wondering, we will be able to re-buy tickets at a lower price with the help of this project or not?
Umagorna

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:59:15 AM

Oh, I do not even know, but it would be nice if that's exactly what it was. Well, let's wait and follow the progress of the project and we'll find out for ourselves
Malberty

Activity: 303

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:07:04 AM

I believe that this project is ideal for fans of concerts and festivals in different cities. With the help of it, you will never be at a loss if some unfortunate accident happens that in terms of buying tickets, that in terms of sales. Good luck in working out!
dejan2010

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:03:22 PM

I believe that this project is ideal for fans of concerts and festivals in different cities. With the help of it, you will never be at a loss if some unfortunate accident happens that in terms of buying tickets, that in terms of sales. Good luck in working out!
Hi, very good words. It's nice to see that the projects have their fans and interested people. It seems to me that the project has a great future!
rleannar

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:06:03 PM

Hi, very good words. It's nice to see that the projects have their fans and interested people. It seems to me that the project has a great future!
Hi, how are you? I choose projects only because of criterion, where I can earn
dejan2010

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:07:33 PM

Hi, how are you? I choose projects only because of criterion, where I can earn
It's not very noble, but I think it's not interesting for everyone to follow the development of the project. Have you already invested in Amicorum?  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: