Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:36:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][FRZ] 🔥🔥 FreeZone 🔥🔥 Crypto Heaven for Blockchain business 🔥🔥  (Read 3529 times)
amrahova_s

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:34:59 AM

What I see here is a good concept, economically really attractive. But you need a lot of money to implement

Thank you for your interest. We understand that this project needs big investments, but it worths it, we believe that we`ll reach hard-cap and implement FCEZ where all blockchain business will be able to run legally and tax free
amrahova_s

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:37:44 AM

Hi there. Will it be possible to acquire tokens for fiat on the ICO?

Of course, we`ll accept fiat payments too ($, €, ₤, ₣, ¥)
amrahova_s

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:40:32 AM

I see that you are close to ICO. In what stage is the project?

At the moment we are negotiating with Ministries of Finance and Economy in different countries and working on project`s implementation. U can check all our news on our FB and website.
kuranggizi

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

projects with reasonable allocation of funds and very attractive, total supply for the sale of coins quite a lot with some bonuses will be given, I also see the bounty campaign on this project, how much the price of coins when the ICO begins?
amrahova_s

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:45:46 AM

I looked through the website and the idea seems very useful for me. I would like to see some observations from others? Do you have it?

U can check it on some ICO trackers where our project is placed.
coingecko.com  
https://techcrunch.com/
https://icobench.com
https://www.coinhills.com/
icoholder.com  
thetokener.com
https://foundico.com/ru/ico/freezone.html
https://icosource.io
icoalert.com  
amrahova_s

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:53:26 AM

Good luck guys with realization! I’ll be waiting for your success

Thank you for your support!)
amrahova_s

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:54:17 AM

projects with reasonable allocation of funds and very attractive, total supply for the sale of coins quite a lot with some bonuses will be given, I also see the bounty campaign on this project, how much the price of coins when the ICO begins?

Thank you for your interest!) 1 token will cost 0.2$
amrahova_s

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:55:54 AM

The team is big and looks good for such a big project, hope you will find the best country. Which country seems more attractive for you?

Thank you!) At the moment we find all countries placed on our website attractive, but we`ll see which country will suggest the best conditions for blockchain business)
amrahova_s

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:59:12 AM

Don’t you think that blockchain business will operate well in any friendly country?

Of course they can operate well, but when you have a chance to run your business in the best conditions, without any risk of being attacked by the authorities, we think it can be more attractive)
amrahova_s

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:00:10 AM

When exactly investors will receive their tokens?

After tokens distribution. During 2 weeks after ICO
amrahova_s

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:00:57 AM

Operation of cryptocurrency in this zone, blockchain bussines can br legal, protected from persecution by external goverments and regulatory bodies, and free of income tax and tax on cryptocurrency transactions.

Exactly)
amrahova_s

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:01:31 AM

How many phases is the ICO going to have?

We`ll have only ICO.
amrahova_s

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:03:05 AM

Please, can you explain what is your bank and why do we need it?
Hi TanyaR,
good question!
For the financial operations like having multy-cruptocurrency accounts, purchasing derivatives/futures for crypto etc, payments and so on - one bank with all the necessary services is quite an important institute for the FCEZ.
Crypto Bank will provide people with a number of services, hardly existing all together in one place at the same time nowadays. These are namely the possibility to deposit cryptocurrencies and get a percent from that, to get a loan in crypto, to convert cryptocurrencies into fiat and vice versa, to withdraw crypto from stock accounts easily as well as to ensure all the financial crypto-fiat operations are quick, safe, profitable and legal.
very good options, but people may not understand why decentralised currencies should go to bank

Our fiat crypto bank offers:

Universal account in fiat money, cryptocurrencies and electronic money
    Quick and convenient automatic conversion
    Issuance and servicing of multi-currency cards (fiat, cryptocurrency, electronic money)
    Acceptance of cryptocurrency deposits
    Loans secured against blockchain assets
    Leverage is available to clients of the trading platform

We think that this services might be interesting for a lot of customers.

Goran1969

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:07:36 AM

Why did you choose these advisors?
CavsGOAT

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:08:07 AM

I like your project! How much of your currency will I get, if I refer a friend?
Gloww701

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:10:36 AM

Please, can you explain what is your bank and why do we need it?
Hi TanyaR,
good question!
For the financial operations like having multy-cruptocurrency accounts, purchasing derivatives/futures for crypto etc, payments and so on - one bank with all the necessary services is quite an important institute for the FCEZ.
Crypto Bank will provide people with a number of services, hardly existing all together in one place at the same time nowadays. These are namely the possibility to deposit cryptocurrencies and get a percent from that, to get a loan in crypto, to convert cryptocurrencies into fiat and vice versa, to withdraw crypto from stock accounts easily as well as to ensure all the financial crypto-fiat operations are quick, safe, profitable and legal.
very good options, but people may not understand why decentralised currencies should go to bank

Our fiat crypto bank offers:

Universal account in fiat money, cryptocurrencies and electronic money
    Quick and convenient automatic conversion
    Issuance and servicing of multi-currency cards (fiat, cryptocurrency, electronic money)
    Acceptance of cryptocurrency deposits
    Loans secured against blockchain assets
    Leverage is available to clients of the trading platform

We think that this services might be interesting for a lot of customers.

Interesting idea. Do you know other crypto banks?
tsat

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:16:18 AM

Will I be able to invest in stock market through your investment bank or just in other cryptocurrencies?
WilfOtto

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:36:21 AM

"This infrastructure is made up of 5 main enterprises: a universal trading platform (UTP), a
payment system, a bank, an investment bank, and a marketing agency, all of which will
work with both cryptocurrencies and fiat money."

I like the idea. It looks prospect.
But you have a very long-term roadmap. What if you don't reach your max goal? I wish you success! But it happens very often.
What's the minCAP?
Do you have anything working already?
i.am.Lola

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:12:58 AM

Do you have your smart contract on github as of yet?
amrahova_s

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:34:49 AM

"This infrastructure is made up of 5 main enterprises: a universal trading platform (UTP), a
payment system, a bank, an investment bank, and a marketing agency, all of which will
work with both cryptocurrencies and fiat money."

I like the idea. It looks prospect.
But you have a very long-term roadmap. What if you don't reach your max goal? I wish you success! But it happens very often.
What's the minCAP?
Do you have anything working already?

Hello!
Thanks for your question. Yes, the roadmap is long-term as well as the investments and a potential lifetime of the project. If we don't reach hard cap we still have options to do our businesses for blockchain.
Now we are not setting the min cap because Universal Trading Platform, which is the first business to be done requires different amounts and can be built based on attracted investments. We will still do the minimum which we can do for our supporters. If nothing can be done with the gained amount, we will return all the investments.
We are working on partnerships, negotiating with countries and everything depends on formal procedures now.
Stay with us and don't miss our news:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: