Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:42:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano ADA 2018 speculation  (Read 2197 times)
Khanovate (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:13:16 PM

Hello, forum,

I have been following Cardano (ADA) for quite some time now. Every piece of article, their white paper, and close analysis suggest it will be packing some punches in Q3 and Q4 of 2018. Ouroboros, Cardano Smart Contract Layer, and Interoperability are some of the key Cardano concepts.

Any suggestions and/or insights on this Cryptocurrency?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:20:17 PM

Hello, forum,

I have been following Cardano (ADA) for quite some time now. Every piece of article, their white paper, and close analysis suggest it will be packing some punches in Q3 and Q4 of 2018. Ouroboros, Cardano Smart Contract Layer, and Interoperability are some of the key Cardano concepts.

Cardano is, basically, just a currency right now. A lot of work to do... But, Shelly will be big.
After that people will be able to start publishing ICO’s on the Cardano platform. I think Cardano is gonna be massive!
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:23:59 PM

Hello, forum,

Cardano is, basically, just a currency right now. A lot of work to do... But, Shelly will be big.
After that people will be able to start publishing ICO’s on the Cardano platform. I think Cardano is gonna be massive!

Cardano already is massive and this is what makes me worry for it in the future. I feel that a lot of the future developments are already priced in and growth won't be that large. Right now it seems overvalued given what you said about it only being a currency at the moment.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:28:36 PM

Cardano is now a little currency but his future is huge and promising. Probably cardano will be one of the best platform for ico's projects
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:32:33 PM

Hello, forum,

Do you know what is base project of this ADA coin. They are concluding as the competitor of ETH and NEO. There are some projects emerging with the ADA smart contracts tokens. I am not sure how the contract address generation and etc...

In some year you will find the ADA as in NEO's level.  If you looking for long term investment this is the right time.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:32:43 PM

That's the market Cardano is going after? ICO's? lol.. fail.

We already have an ICO machine that everyone uses and is quickly becoming the next reserve currency for crypto.. ETH.

Where does that leave Cardano? a currency which we have thousands of and an ICO platform which there are many competitors with products already. There has to be other reasons for it sitting in the top 10.
leath08

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:29:46 PM

I'm interested in what people think about this coin, i haven't got round to researching it yet, but keep hearing good things about it.
Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:36:33 PM

In 6 months it'll do 3x in usd price.
It'll hit 1$+ prices again. Now whales are seeming sleepy but collecting more to dump on newcomers.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:57:53 PM

We already have an ICO machine that everyone uses and is quickly becoming the next reserve currency for crypto.. ETH.

Where does that leave Cardano? a currency which we have thousands of and an ICO platform which there are many competitors with products already. There has to be other reasons for it sitting in the top 10.

And these reasons are:
third-generation blockchain - is much faster and more flexible;
limited emission of 45 billion - no inflation;
POS - hold.

This is not enough for the top 10?

...And good team.
burdeN

Merit: 255

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:24:15 PM

In 6 months it'll do 3x in usd price.
It'll hit 1$+ prices again. Now whales are seeming sleepy but collecting more to dump on newcomers.
3x it's just the same place where it's already been. Real potential is a way higher than that in my opinion
chaosfourever

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:33:51 PM

Just another coin that rose quick and doesnt really do much. Wont stay this high forever unless it somehow gets a product. My pick is Ardor. Actually has a true working product and will rival Ethereum. Really wish more people would focus on good coins instead or just shilled worthless coins.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:35:19 PM

It is good for long term 2-3 months, but for short term I am not sure about the market because bitcoin can go down, but cardano is really good choice considering these news. I think buy now and hold it if you want it.

albos

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:38:30 PM

Cardano has more potential that is now . But we will see and hope so for the long run.
esq1337

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:38:21 PM

Ada has a few features that appear unique, most traders now see value in spreading their portfolio to get mid-term and long-term profits. I think cardano will be 1.5$ in summer.
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:13:15 PM

Cardano is just 8B token.

My prediction for the price is to drop at least 40%-50% in next 6 months and then a recover to over $1 in Q4 after they finally release something.
Julen

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:25:57 PM

It's been relatively steady over the last month (after the crash) ranging constantly in between 0.3 and 0.4. 

I recently sold out as i wanted to use the money on some ICO's but plan on getting back in in the near future.  For now it is indeed a project of promises and ideas, but they seem to be on track to actually deliver what they want to deliver.

I have a similar feeling towards IOTA.
Dima88

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:39:43 AM

ADA promising coins, which has the support of many investors, the release of the finished product will further warm up interest in it and the price will fly high
Khanovate (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:29:43 PM

A lot of interesting points put forward, however, a lot of positive buzz around this coin.

Thank you forum!
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:47:31 PM

I am holding the main coins,btc,litecoin,ether and neo. Looking to diversify away from them. Which exchanges list cardano as it sounds interesting for future holding.
comabob

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:50:47 PM

In 5 years from now, I think Cardano will be quite popular around the world. Possibly rivaling bitcoin and ethereum or even surpassing them.

If Cardano can solve the "volatility issue" that plagues all cryptos, then it could very will revolutionize the entire world.

Unfortunately, the token "ADA" would have to be reformed with some new rules to solve the volatility issue as it's value would need to be pegged to events in Earth's reality.

The only other way around the volatility issue I can see is the end of capitalism... but I don't think that is happening this century.
rodalutor

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:39:51 PM

In 5 years from now, I think Cardano will be quite popular around the world. Possibly rivaling bitcoin and ethereum or even surpassing them.

If Cardano can solve the "volatility issue" that plagues all cryptos, then it could very will revolutionize the entire world.

Unfortunately, the token "ADA" would have to be reformed with some new rules to solve the volatility issue as it's value would need to be pegged to events in Earth's reality.

The only other way around the volatility issue I can see is the end of capitalism... but I don't think that is happening this century.

It's not possible to stop volatility unless you move away from a free market. They would have to have a strict buy back or such in place to ensure that the price did not fluctuate and it's just not feasible or likely.

And these reasons are:
third-generation blockchain - is much faster and more flexible;
limited emission of 45 billion - no inflation;
POS - hold.

This is not enough for the top 10?

...And good team.

ETH is going to move to POS in the future and that will also mean that ETH supply increases at a very slow rate so as to almost have zero inflation. That's 2 of the 3 arguments gone.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:38:55 PM

Cardano is one of those coins that are overbought, while nothing is done from the road map. The project is long-term, and, as the plans are implemented, new buyers will appear. Just on the hype.  Even if the ether will be improved.

slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:41:34 PM

Cardano served as a separate platform for the cryptocurrency development. It gained popularity with its potential and now this has been predicted as the best pick for the users who has an long focus about profit making with small level of investment as capital. For this cardano is the perfect pick.
Tanhdoit

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:17:28 PM

ADA is honestly a safe project to invest in. They have huge long term potential compared to other coins at the moment. I wouldn't mind holding these coins for years and years to come. If you are just looking for quick gains this coin isnt it, but if you want long term massive gains this is a huge contender. Although the marketcap is sitting pretty high it can potentially grow even more beyond where it is at. My price speculation is $1.50 summer, $2.5 December.
onetwostep

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:23:20 PM

It is a fairly high price for $ 2.5 ada. I never think that you can rise so high. Ada rises up to a maximum of 1 dollar. If there is a big rise, its effect can go up in prices.
Great coin, but we need real goals Smiley

ksiazek7

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:43:10 PM

Hello, forum,

I haven't been paying as much attention to them as you have.  Are they actually hitting all their production dates/time lines?  Seems like they just have so much to do to deliver all the things they have promised.

A T O M Z  ǁ  Cryptocurrency Investing Done Easy
▔▔▔▔▔▔  ❨❨   Token Sale Starts Soon   ❩❩  ▔▔▔▔▔▔
dibz

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:09:41 PM

iI am a big fan of CARDANO. I made the difficult decision to flip my ADA to fund an ICO investment i wanted....   

With all intentions of buying back in when i had the funds......

I ended getting into ICX instead of ADA. It has a lot of similarities with ADA but is streets ahead with a much smaller market cap.  Wink
KJMZNine

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:40:05 PM

My speculation is that Cardano ADA will it the $3 mark by end of 2018. We already saw a nice pump while the last altcoin season and I think it is a good time to rebuy some ADA, because it will go crazy in 2018!
orestrus

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:43:26 PM

ETH-future reserve currency? Are you out of your mind?? Its btc, cardano will take second spot
orestrus

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

Just another coin that rose quick and doesnt really do much. Wont stay this high forever unless it somehow gets a product. My pick is Ardor. Actually has a true working product and will rival Ethereum. Really wish more people would focus on good coins instead or just shilled worthless coins.

Did some reearch on Ardor. You re promoting fraud coins here. Ardor-pure fraud.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:11:23 PM

My speculation is that Cardano ADA will it the $3 mark by end of 2018. We already saw a nice pump while the last altcoin season and I think it is a good time to rebuy some ADA, because it will go crazy in 2018!

did you know that they have 31,112,483,745 ADA on circulation right now ?
and if we hit $3 for every ADA,how much it would be ?
around $100.000.000.000 in 2018 ? while right now Bitcoin only around $114,927,998,434.
do you think it make a sense ? surpassing Bitcoin while they have nothing ?

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
torotot

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:59:44 PM

It is good for long term 2-3 months, but for short term I am not sure about the market because bitcoin can go down, but cardano is really good choice considering these news. I think buy now and hold it if you want it.

Ok because of you I will include cardano in my potential coins list. Happy to know that cardano is good for the long term. Meaning it is now at the process of motivating the inner core of the project to be strong in the coming days of cardano in literal and real realm of life.
lulumiya

Merit: 104

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:04:00 PM

cardano is not going to get much value at the end of the year. but there is no idea. there are many investors. I do not know what happens.

licemer11

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:09:41 PM

I think cardano is a very interesting project and can reach up to $ 1 in the near future
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:47:22 PM

I think cardano is a very interesting project and can reach up to $1 in the near future

Perhaps this will happen. ADA is a great coin and a strong project. The price will rise as soon as the whole market goes up. It seems to me that by the end of 2018 the coin will bring an excellent profit.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:46:26 PM

Hello, forum,

Despite from having a huge decline of market today but Ada have still in good market price.  When it comes into potentiality of gaining profit,  yes it have and no question with that. It could be possible that Ada will have good market history by this year and making another historic record that could really shows to all investors.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
investeerder

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:24:21 PM

Hello, forum,

Despite from having a huge decline of market today but Ada have still in good market price.  When it comes into potentiality of gaining profit,  yes it have and no question with that. It could be possible that Ada will have good market history by this year and making another historic record that could really shows to all investors.

I can't say any bad or good with it right now since we see the marlet is full of red tape plunging into the alts and ADA is on dump with value and volume but I can sense that all dumps coming with ADA is temporarily occur since people might come to buy with it if trend will come again. Lets just see on how ADA grow for more months to pass and speculate if we holders can gain or baghold at lost stake.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Kaattu1

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:52:46 AM

Every great project has great use for it. The Cardano project is just about to get there. Cardano (ADA) has made so much progress in a short time, it would be forgotten that this cryptocurrency launched its mainnet Settlement Layer just over six months ago, on 29th September 2017.Cardano coin has been gearing up for a great run as Q2 begins with an imminent roadmap update. The countdown timer shows it’s just two days to the next update. The Shelly release means a lot to Cardano users. So, when the Serokell team announced their Hephaestus staking pool, minds raced to the probable Shelly release.
sisjow

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:35:30 AM

Hello, forum,

cardano (ADA) is one coin which has potential in the future. i predict they will reach $2 - $3 in the end of this year.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:11:01 PM

I believe that Cardano has prospects for growth in the short term. According to experts, in the near future the price of the coin will reach an important mark of $ 0.156. After that, the rate may begin to fall and drop to a level of $ 0.152. In this case, the crypto currency will need to gain a foothold above this mark - otherwise the price may drop to $ 0.145.

However, if the value of the crypto currency starts to rise and overcomes this level, the next important mark is $ 0.158. In the event that the crypto currency will continue to rise in price, it will reach the level of $ 0.166
Yuuto

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:41:38 PM

Hello, forum,

We can see that the price has bottomed out in March, at around $0.14, which is support on which the price is able to grow on.

However, as promising Cardano seems to me, I don't think that there is a way that it can start its pump before bitcoin recovers as well. We have seen, however, how strongly Cardano performs in a bull market with its run up to over $1. So once bitcoin finds its bottom at around $5k or so, and consolidates & recovers, ADA should start its bull market as well soon after.

Q3-Q4 should be when the big pump comes, as that's when I expect BTC to start recovering, and when ADA has consolidated enough itself to initiate a big pump as well. Cardano is an interesting project worth looking at for a short term investment.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:25:51 AM

Cardano is a promising project with a great team and can give Ethereum good competition later this year. Huge supply is a problem but still it should go above $1 later this year.
Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:16:02 AM

Cardano is a promising project with a great team and can give Ethereum good competition later this year. Huge supply is a problem but still it should go above $1 later this year.
So promising that it have 0 transaction in block. Very useless. So overrated

DeepChipolino

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:50:31 AM

I'm a little disappointed with what's happening with the project. Last year I bought $ 0.4 and it seemed that cheap. The road map looked so good. Will wait.

aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

is there a reason for this rise?  Smiley is it a late rising trend? I think that's the way it is. when I look at other projects, ADA is one step ahead. we'il see this clearly in a month or two.
bird17

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

I hope for the growth of Cardano in 2018. I bought 3000 coins. There are many events and updates in this year.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:49:30 PM

To be honest I want to exchange my ETH in to ADA , after release of their product in should be back at least to 1 $. That is my vision.
h55

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

Hello, forum,

it is a great coin. i think in this year we can see ADA over 3$. so the investment of this coin will have good profit for holders. I bought some ADA last week in dip prices. if you want to buy it is not bad now.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

Hello, forum,

it is a great coin. i think in this year we can see ADA over 3$. so the investment of this coin will have good profit for holders. I bought some ADA last week in dip prices. if you want to buy it is not bad now.
many speculate that an ADA coin will be one of the best coins for investment. now this ADA coin can be an option. we can continue to see the development of ADA coins until the price can touch the highest level.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:03:59 PM

Hello, forum,

many speculate that an ADA coin will be one of the best coins for investment. now this ADA coin can be an option. we can continue to see the development of ADA coins until the price can touch the highest level.
Yes, team are working very hard to make everthing run as their roadmap. that's much better than many another shit team just do some fake news or HYPE to pump the coin for fast money.
I wish I grab more at $0.15$ for long term haha.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
hdclover

Activity: 1106

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:45:31 PM

Cardano fell too much when compared to other top altcoins. If the proof of stake system is introduced then there are high chances that cardano can regain all its lost gains. If this happens then minimum 4X gain is gaurenteed.

Blah blah
h55

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:44:10 PM

Hello, forum,

I thin ADA can reach more process i guess that it can reach 3$ in 2018. but all thing is depends on the team of ADA if their works and news be positive it can reach even 10$
Rggadi

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:18:52 PM

I discovered Cardano after it went from 0.02 to 0.15. I liked the team and what they want to do. But I also liked that after that pump,
Today's Double Digit Gainers: Cardano (ADA), Stellar (XLM), IOTA (MIOTA) and NEM (XEM)
adaShipper

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:11:11 PM

Hello, forum,

I thin ADA can reach more process i guess that it can reach 3$ in 2018. but all thing is depends on the team of ADA if their works and news be positive it can reach even 10$

For sure, more exchanges are supporting ADA, recently, even coinmama join the game and we can now buy ADA & Litecoin directly with PayPal !! no need to buy a Pair coin first & exchange it against ADA.
https://www.coinmama.com/?ref=ohachami@gmail.com

But, I think that 3$ is too optimistic, $1 at the end of the year is feasible. however cardano has a lot of potential and it was built to (theoretically) avoid the problems Bitcoin & Ethereum suffers, that's why they are claiming been the "3rd generation of cryptos".

Two dates gonna give the tempo :

July 2018 : when Stake delegation begins, so people gonna "finaly" start making money with ADA (Rise to $1 ?)

Not known yet : The real rise of cardano price gonna happen after the smart contract features goes live, because, if it appears that cardano, really, don't have performance & scalability issues known for some cryptos, provide "as the team claims" the ability to write SC with any Programming language and most of all, can connect with other blockchain using sidechain capability, so maybe it gonna outclass Ethereum Wink
sisjow

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:51:44 PM

Hello, forum,

to be honest, i really like cardano (ADA). i think this coin has a future, they have a platform which i think can compete with ethereum. his price still cheap and i think it is still good for invesment.
LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:30:24 PM

Cardano has gained a huge market cap already on the whitelist stage and I think that ADA is overpriced a lot. But none wants to miss potential ETH killer. Just look at EOS pumps this week. So i won't be surprised if closer to the main net release ADA's current highs will be refreshed many times. Especially in case of the test net meets all the expectations.

Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:47:47 PM

Cardano has gained a huge market cap already on the whitelist stage and I think that ADA is overpriced a lot. But none wants to miss potential ETH killer. Just look at EOS pumps this week. So i won't be surprised if closer to the main net release ADA's current highs will be refreshed many times. Especially in case of the test net meets all the expectations.

If you say this ADA what will you say for XRP. Shit centralized coin over pricing and promoting on media side too. I do not when the cryptos gonna get affected by this shit coin cardano. None of the coins will not go better in the market then.
ADA is not such kind of coin like XRP so you hating towards this coin is not at all true and incorrect understanding about ADA. This project only gives the more exact error free project mate.

kicauklaten

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:51:41 PM

These coins some time ago has entered the local market in my country. This coin is a coin which I think is great. for this year could be the price will reach $3-$2. These coins still have great potential to climb higher again.

Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:59:51 PM

This is an excellent and promising project. And now is a good time for those who wanted to buy this coin. It seems to me that the price of this coin will continue to grow and bring a good profit.
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:07:51 PM

If you say this ADA what will you say for XRP. Shit centralized coin over pricing and promoting on media side too. I do not when the cryptos gonna get affected by this shit coin cardano. None of the coins will not go better in the market then.
ADA is not such kind of coin like XRP so you hating towards this coin is not at all true and incorrect understanding about ADA. This project only gives the more exact error free project mate.
I doubt he doesnt even know how to compared ADA and XRP itself.We do really know their differences and their actual usage. XRP is really just a centralized coin which being hyped up and reaching out heights which i didnt even expect for it to reach considering into its total current supply but for ADA i would say this would be much better coin than on XRP.AI would still really make some developments even more.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Cryptoteleutios

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:31:56 PM

I have invested a lot in Cardano. After all, it's a 3rd generation coin, do not forget. Along with VEN/VET I believe they are the most underrated coins by far at this point. Will  rocket soon within 2018 in my opinion
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:45:33 PM

I want it to be $ 2 this year. beautiful project and can perform a rapid rise. the team is working and continues to promote the project. Wink
TripleDrible

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:54:00 PM

Hello, forum,

An exceptional feature of Cardano is the possibility of interaction between all the blockchain projects, but in the current situation - this idea is not yet urgently needed. Thats why, i believe that the Cardano project will get more popularity in 2k19 than at now. But i'm sure,that the growth of ADA coins will occur this year too. The main factors for its growth will be significant inflows of money into the crypto currency market, and since Cardano is in TOP 5 projects, it will be very attractive project for investments.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:31:59 PM

In general, when we see the rank of Cardano on the market, then we conclude that this cryptocurrency is profitable, but in a long term because their current price is very weak compared to other currencies. In fact, the best advantage or characteristic of the ADA is the huge value of market cap (more than 8 Billion Dollars) and in the last week this currency jumped with a great proportion (rise by 40%). Furthermore, due Bitcoin in great evolution, so it is very expected that Cardano will increase within the next months, because everything is linked to the king BTC.

In addition to that, I expect that Cardano will reach more than $ 1, especially when Bitcoin will jump to $ 13K. So maybe this the last opportunity to buy or invest a large proportion of the ADA, then and it is  certain that the profit will be huge in a middle and long term ( 3-9 months ) .
LaLegiste

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

I agree about XRP. And i don't hate ADA at all. I hold small bag of it myself and i expect more grow closer to the mainnet as i said. I just mean we got used to hype and media affected price changes on crypto market which shouldn't be normal. The project which just released testnet shouldn't be on the 6th place of Coinmarketcap top as well as XRP shouldn't be on the 3rd as well as... many other examples.

swordsheathe

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:19:38 PM

When is the mainnet launch? I took a punt at these at 2 cents watched them go all the way up to $1.20. Then I watched it slowly fall down to the levels it is now, and below. I'm in it for the long term but it's still hard to watch all that paper profit wash away. I hope it gets back to the levels it was before.
yxo493

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:36:28 AM

around $100.000.000.000 in 2018 ? while right now Bitcoin only around $114,927,998,434.
What you say is justified. But this is very uncertain. It is not impossible to go beyond Bitcoin. ADA belongs to Japan. Do not underestimate Japan. Japan is the country with the most cryptocurrency support in the world.
LaLegiste

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:25:48 PM

Good news for Cardano. Ada will be listed for trading on BitHumb today. Also the listing event will take place: if you deposit (untill june 16) ADA or trade it (untill june 20), 1% of pay back will be applied. More details: https://bithumb.cafe/archives/32515?bsid=0614TF&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=sns&utm_campaign=ww

baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:42:29 PM

I want it to be $ 2 this year. beautiful project and can perform a rapid rise. the team is working and continues to promote the project. Wink
That thing will happen all we have to is just to wait for the Cardano Team to complete projects probably around December this along with BTC pump. Cardano is a really good coin which has a lot more potential than other altcoins especially for a long term investment so we did a right choice buy as much ADA as we can. Goodluck to all of us.

Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:47:00 PM

What you say is justified. But this is very uncertain. It is not impossible to go beyond Bitcoin. ADA belongs to Japan. Do not underestimate Japan. Japan is the country with the most cryptocurrency support in the world.
BTC capitalization now is $108 Bln. But in the 19'Dec 2017 it was more then $320 Bln. That's why ADA can be by $2 or $3 because in such time all capitalization will be much more than now not excluding BTC
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:05:57 PM

Cardano should make new highs this year though hard to guess how high it will go. It is a solid coin to hold without any worries and is a steal at current price.
ananas99

Activity: 632

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:10:28 AM

Hello, forum,

Cardano, as well as eos, needs development, and while everything is only at the level of words. Of course next year, he should get more popularity, but a huge rise in prices is not worth the wait, if you reach $ 5 it will be over profitable.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SomeJasonGuy

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:33:26 AM

I think Cardano has one of the finest teams, if not THE finest team in crypto. The years of experience and knowledge they possess is quite staggering, which is very reassuring in this space. Ouroboros is definitely something to watch out for. The team, however, do seem to be taking their time with it - which is great as they want it to be flawless. Really looking forward to how it plays out over the next few years.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:40:16 AM

Hello, forum,

Cardano is belong to the top ranked Altcoins so i believed the this Altcoin is also have potential as a promising investment as the product is very much feasible to the people. So if i where you, i will going to invest to this coin too while the price is much cheaper to purchase as when the market bounce back then for sure Cardano will never left behind.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
ProstoInvestor

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:13:01 PM

Cardano has a great future. As far as I know they are close to the exit of the test version of the blockchain. About the future of Cardano can be said only by looking at their road map, which is painted in detail and this will not meet any project. We expect a price increase.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:21:06 AM

Interesting scenario building up:

If Cardano (ADA) manages to jump within the range of 1700-1900 satoshis, it'd be a complete double bottom and end of a very long downtrend.
coinfinder000

Activity: 350

Swipe

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:01:13 PM

How Cardano (ADA) Plans To Solve Proof Of Stake
IOHK Pushing Ouroboros as the Solution to Proof of Stake

https://ethereumworldnews.com/caradano-ada-proof-of-stake-ouroboros-2018/

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
bitbouillion

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:01:44 PM

Cardano Price: Upward Momentum can Push Value to $0.2 Later Today

http://tribetica.com/index.php/2018/07/19/cardano-price-upward-momentum-can-push-value-to-0-2-later-today/?id=qDhGV2

Cryptostocks

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

It will come back to $1 if everything goes well on the market at the end of the year, there a lot of things to see happening yet, but i am more than sure in that cardano is one of the best coins on the entire market at the moment, and i am confident on it
bitbouillion

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

If Cardano (ADA) manages to jump within the range of 1700-1900 satoshis, it'd be a complete double bottom and end of a very long downtrend.

Good news about Cardano. It's very different from other projects. I will continue to take it anyway.

Ging

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:57:57 PM

Cardano is a fully open source, decentralized, and public blockchain and cryptocurrency (just like bitcoin, the blockchain and token share the same name). It spawned from a project between three entities: the non-profit Cardano Foundation, engineering firm Input Output Hong Kong (IOHK), and the Japanese company Emurgo, which works with businesses interested in adopting and integrated the Cardano blockchain.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:50:38 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 07:38:52 PM by Raja_MBZ

It did break through its downtrend/descending channel, and now making new recent-highs. However, recently, it has discovered a shooting star and it seems like it'll pull-back for some time now. All of the coins which were recently announced by Coinbase are currently looking like same, including Cardano, and a pull-back is most probably going to be the next direction for them.
TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

I very much hope that this crypto currency will show us something useful in Q3-Q4 as for now investors are not very active in it. Cardano should have a significant difference from Ethereum to get a large flow of investors.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:36:15 PM

Cardano has a completely open source code, and was created to be the most practical platform among the ADA codecs that will give you more opportunities to shine.
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:36:46 AM

In this week's Cardano Foundation newsletter, we bring you the run-down of projects: Icarus from IOHK and Yoroi from Emurgo. As well as a special webcast video with Grigore Rosu, CEO of Runtime Verification. Read it all here: https://forum.cardano.org/t/24-08-2018-cardano-foundation-newsletter/15299
matteo96

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:50:16 PM

I'm super bullish on ADA.
With its tech and its scientific approach, it has all the potential to replace eth.

( And coinbase is considering to list it. Do i have to add more?)
europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:03:21 PM

Check out our Help Center, built specifically for our Cardano community: https://t.co/uZrg81AHnE This is your first call for any questions you may have about the project. Search for answers and rate the articles already in there to help improve the way others learn about Cardano.
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:01:30 PM

In August, Cardano Foundation flew to Poland to speak at community meetups in Warsaw and Krakow. We were joined by Duncan Coutts, Director of Engineering at IOHK. Watch the video recording of our presentations at the Krakow meetup here: https://t.co/dKE7i9Ovqj

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
Monkey1

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

The latest Cardano Foundation newsletter is out! Read about the video update from Charles, CF's research on quantum computing and about the Cardano community meetups happening around the world next week: https://t.co/sYVPvK09ws

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:47:46 PM

Check out our Help Center, built specifically for our Cardano community: https://t.co/uZrg81AHnE This is your first call for any questions you may have about the project. Search for answers and rate the articles already in there to help improve the way others learn about Cardano.
I won't be surprised if closer to the main net release ADA's current highs will be refreshed many times. Especially in case of the test net meets all the expectations.
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

I won't be surprised if closer to the main net release ADA's current highs will be refreshed many times. Especially in case of the test net meets all the expectations.
Once that thing released for sure ADA will set it is new ATH in no time a lot of FOMO or new money will come again and that is the perfect time to all of us to make a lot of profits. Goodluck everyone.

Lebrond

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:12:12 PM

Check out our Help Center, built specifically for our Cardano community: https:/[Suspicious link removed]/uZrg81AHnE This is your first call for any questions you may have about the project. Search for answers and rate the articles already in there to help improve the way others learn about Cardano.
Once that thing released for sure ADA will set it is new ATH in no time a lot of FOMO or new money will come again and that is the perfect time to all of us to make a lot of profits. Goodluck everyone.
This coin is a coin which I think is great. for this year could be the price will reach $3-$2. These coins still have great potential to climb higher again.
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:14:41 PM

Cardano ADA is one of my favorite coins and I'm glad I could buy it for it at a low price. Now we will wait for growth
Ironmaiden

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:35:52 PM

calm down, cardano still has a bright future, just like ethereum and ripple,
cardano is a coin that investors are interested in
Vovan99

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:14:17 PM

ADA can fly to the moon though today. They have a great team and a good idea. I am sure that it will be a great growth in the future
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:42:50 AM

Cardano is now once again above Monero in terms of market-cap. Wink
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:48:51 PM

Great news came out today about Kraken to list two new assets and one of them is – Cardano (ADA)  Grin Grin
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:20:52 PM

Great news came out today about Kraken to list two new assets and one of them is – Cardano (ADA)  Grin Grin

Well, Kraken is not even a top-15 exchange now, so it's not having much of an impact on Cardano (and QTUM). However, I'm expecting the next 24 hours to be very bullish for Cardano due to BitMex's quarterly futures expiration.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 09:57:33 AM

Well, Kraken is not even a top-15 exchange now, so it's not having much of an impact on Cardano (and QTUM). However, I'm expecting the next 24 hours to be very bullish for Cardano due to BitMex's quarterly futures expiration.
It is not top 15, but nevertheless they very picky about listing new crypto. Still, I think it is very good for ADA Smiley
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:37:12 PM

Well, that is not a bad news at all. The more the listing on different exchanges, the more the exposure for Cardano and the more the market keep growing. I totally believe Cardano will still grow hugely at some point. It may not be this year or next, but definitely at a point, that bull run is just something we are so much bound to see at the end anyway for this coin.

Development has been ongoing with the team working hard to release a product soon which I believe would really storm the demand for it in a huge way. Great team, great idea, great futures, what else can an investor ask for?
flysats

Activity: 329

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:19:06 PM

Well, that is not a bad news at all. The more the listing on different exchanges, the more the exposure for Cardano and the more the market keep growing. I totally believe Cardano will still grow hugely at some point. It may not be this year or next, but definitely at a point, that bull run is just something we are so much bound to see at the end anyway for this coin.

Development has been ongoing with the team working hard to release a product soon which I believe would really storm the demand for it in a huge way. Great team, great idea, great futures, what else can an investor ask for?
News is not bad. But for price and for future imho it's not important. I'd like Cardano and hold and buy it but time to time future becomes less bright. Cryptoindustry develops as hurrican. I see same ideas in the another projects. And Cardano may not be in time because other project will take those place

Esenhowell

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

It is not top 15, but nevertheless they very picky about listing new crypto. Still, I think it is very good for ADA Smiley

I agree. There are not many coins listed in Kraken. It is different from other junk exchanges.
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:46:12 PM

Hi Raja_MBZ. I just wanted to share this website for you https://www.blockchaintransparency.org/exchangerankings/. According to this list we are the #5 exchange in the world. Have a great weekend!

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
ixtreme1gaming

Activity: 343

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:27:21 AM

If you do background on the top ten cyptos you'll see what Cardano are doing... they're developing for the long game and being on top. I'm stocking up while it's at this price.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:32:26 AM

If you do background on the top ten cyptos you'll see what Cardano are doing... they're developing for the long game and being on top. I'm stocking up while it's at this price.

cardano does have a good future,
like TRON, ETH and STELLAR, I'm sure that's because I see from their background
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:01:31 AM

I know that cardona is an improvement from ethereum, which many people say will replace ethereum as the ico smart contract platform
we see cardano in 2019 whether it can rival ethereum

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:38:08 AM

Cardano is now once again above Monero in terms of market-cap. Wink
HODL baby, and keep accumulating the dips, that is one thing I have been doing with Cardano for a while now. I believe certainly, this is one giant that is just still busy sleeping and taking its time and before you know it, we start seeing the price skyrocketing hugely.

It is actually one coin that has a very good support which I would say it is still somehow related to the team as well anyway in the sense that they are some groups that you will just have this notion that something good will always come out of. In the long run, I am sure it is going to be displacing so many coins in market cap.
AlexaSonda

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:24:41 AM

cardano is one of the great altcoins, cardano gave a surprise when it was launched in September last year and immediately got into the top row of coins. I think cardano is one of the assets that we must have and I'm sure cardano will be the main competitor for ethereum.
FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:30:35 AM

Cardano, after a very strong start, slowly fades away and he needs a new impetus in development. And it will be extremely difficult to do this in a bear environment, so I think for now this coin will remain at the level of perspective.

gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:16:43 AM

In my opinion, soon, Cardano will be in the top-5 tokens. The altcoin is great, and its price will rise. For me, ADA is the best alt to invest in right now and in future.
europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:45:50 AM

Cardano Price Analysis: ADA/USD Buyers In Control, $0.080 Next? https://t.co/VpYyV6QykO https://t.co/xIaVI8s7Qb
luongdk

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:01:04 AM

I am not going to speculate on this matter, but I have Ada in my portfolio and I hope for price rebounce.
What is more? They keep developing, so I am sure they will release wallet
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

You can already use Yoroi (if you want a light-weight wallet) or Daedalus (if you want a complete blockchain wallet) to store your ADA.
galundan9

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:19:19 PM

I am not going to speculate on this matter, but I have Ada in my portfolio and I hope for price rebounce.

I don't think it's a problem to speculate on the coins we hold for investment, because we also have high hopes for the coins. I believe that ADA coins for the future will be able to continue to improve their development even better, moreover, these coins carry third generation blockchain technology. we just wait according to the roadmap that has been planned by the development team.
readygoaw

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

Even now, when the market seems not to go to move up, Cardano is one of these altcoins that are on the rise. I believe in the best future of this token, and I recommend everyone to invest in ADA.
sakokinak

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:57:41 AM

I believe that in the nearest future, Cardano will be in the top-5. This is a very good project that has been constantly developing. I have invested in ADA a lot and I am waiting for the high returns.
demenBTC

Activity: 742

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:59:58 AM

if you hoard a cardano right now then you are very right, I agree with you that the cardano is developing, what I know is about the smart contract that is the next development, and this will bring the price of the cardano flying to the moon

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:17:41 AM

I know that cardona is an improvement from ethereum, which many people say will replace ethereum as the ico smart contract platform
we see cardano in 2019 whether it can rival ethereum
This statement is like someone who always thinks that ETH will overtake bitcoin as crypocurrency which has the highest price. I don't have an idea about this actually, so far the ADA price has not reached the price of $ 1 and has never even reached that price, while ETH has been able to reach a price of $ 1400 last year. We will not see the following year's price ADA exceed the price of ETH, I am sure of that.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:22:20 AM

if I say speculation about THERE I think it's the best thing because the potential for ADA coins is now in the trend for altcoins. maybe the current price can't go up to the highest position, but I think that will happen in the near future.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Nikolas.Glushe

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:54:41 AM

Dear Cardano community. We are pleased to inform you about our project https://adachats.top/ which logs all important telegram chats related to Cardano. We believe that Cardano Chats will be a valuable addition to the Cardano ecosystem. During the work of the site, we have already received a large number of positive feedback from community members. The project is under active development. The project has its own team of programmers, ready at any time to solve new technical problems and make new improvements.

What is implemented at the moment:
You can read your favorite sites in a convenient form for you through https://adachats.top/ The site is optimized for work and on mobile devices. There is a search by keyword and date. It is possible to read the chat you want in your native language using Google Translate. The translation is not perfect, but it will allow you to receive the latest news as quickly as possible from the first sources. For example, you can use our site to read Chinese or Japanese versions of Cardano telegram chats.

In the near future, we plan to add the ability to share a specific telegram post in social networks. On the one hand, this will allow you to share interesting content with your friends and subscribers, and on the other hand, it will positively influence the development of Cardano’s popularity in general.

There is a lot of work ahead, we have planned a huge number of interesting and useful improvements. If you have any suggestions for improving our site, please write - we will try to take everything into account and use it in the further development of the site.

If you think that some important chat related to Cardano is missing on our website, please write and we will add it.
Yabuy92

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:07:12 AM

I recently read an article about meeting how to bring together the cardano community people globally and last year they also did the same thing. I think this is important where community associations become reinforcement of a cooperative bond to exchange information, learn and discuss

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: