Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:17:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin become a daily currency???  (Read 1130 times)
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:36:12 AM

It could in the future with technologies constantly being adapted for it like the lightning network which can open and close channels, if you open channels with merchants you use often it could definitely be a "daily driver" of currency.
I think it isn't practical to utilize it as a day by day money or the way we utilize conventional fiat cash due to its intensely fluctuating worth. By and by, it might go as another money we can utilize day by day  it will be managed. It is just legitimate direction that can balance out its cost, and nothing more. Bitcoin has been in presence for ten years now yet its esteem is still ludicrously moving noticeable all around which can't be resolved with assurance in the matter of when it will take off or fall. This is normal since it is decentralized. It is excessively delicate, making it impossible to withstand outer elements. Consequently, a little negative news can make extreme harm its esteem.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:44:54 AM

No, it is just used now as a store of value, and for trading to make money. It cannot be used in daily life because of confirmation speed etc. It will take time for daily currency usage.
May be Bitcoin become a daily currency in the world. But is possible when the bank system take a positive step in regards of bitcoin. Otherwise can't possible.
Amelial

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:10:11 AM

It will be if many countries and people.do btc so btc will br use a daily currency
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:24:39 AM

Currently BTC poundage is too high, if it is a large amount of transactions in our daily life, using BTC as payment or can be, but if it is a small payments, using BTC is uneconomic.

There is no one possible way with which we can see this bitcoin as a daily usage currency and that is when the government declares it as a legal currency and other than that, most of the places and the markets start accepting bitcoin as mode of payment. This can really happen and that will be really a good thing but still it will take some time for things to get settle and that we need to hope for the best.
StokaySatoransky

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:51:57 PM

I think bitcoin will just become a daily currency if and only if people will accept that bitcoin can become their daily currency. Because If one person considers it as a currency and the other person won't, then it's a conflict in between the two person. If all people will consider bitcoin as daily currency, then it won't be a problem bitcoin becoming our daily currency.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:46:26 AM

I think bitcoin will just become a daily currency if and only if people will accept that bitcoin can become their daily currency. Because If one person considers it as a currency and the other person won't, then it's a conflict in between the two person. If all people will consider bitcoin as daily currency, then it won't be a problem bitcoin becoming our daily currency.
Bitcoin is no doubt very much capable of becoming the daily currency but this is something which cant be done in a week or so. This will certainly take lot of time and that it will not be an easy thing for bitcoin to do. For this, the first thing which needs to be done is the declaration of the bitcoin as legal currency and the acceptance of the government. If government takes positive steps, then this can be done.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:02:14 AM

It is good to see Bitcoin as a great cryptocurrency because it has many benefits. One of them is easy and safe ways for payment or transaction everytime and everywhere. It gives also high profits. But, to be a daily currency, I think it is not suitable for now or for some next years. We know that many countries in the world are different especially on the citizen condition in relation to the currency and lifestyle. Most countries still use the traditional currency. It will influence the use of the currency. Well, for store value is possible, but for daily currency, it is quite difficult.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Amell

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:06:27 AM

I have recently written an article about the possibility of Bitcoin becoming currency we will use on daily basis.  so now I want to ask the question do you think we will see if it can be used as a daily currency???  or do you think it will be more like gold a good store of value???
My own personal hope is that we will see cryptocurrencies develop into currencies we will use on a daily basis.  in my opinion, bitcoin will be a good place to start due to the mainstream knowledge about Bitcoin,  but I do not think it's the best-suited kind for daily use and I believe we have a long way to go before it is a viable alternative to Fiat currencies for the majority of people.

For inspirational purposes, I have included my article
https://cryptoms.online/2018/02/27/will-bitcoin-become-a-daliy-currency/

Yes. Bitcoin already have used on daily basis in some community. But ti reach widely used in large comunity bitcoin need to find solutions for lower transaction fees or make it flat rate, maybe about 1-5% for single transaction will be great.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:46:41 AM

I have recently written an article about the possibility of Bitcoin becoming currency we will use on daily basis.  so now I want to ask the question do you think we will see if it can be used as a daily currency???  or do you think it will be more like gold a good store of value???
My own personal hope is that we will see cryptocurrencies develop into currencies we will use on a daily basis.  in my opinion, bitcoin will be a good place to start due to the mainstream knowledge about Bitcoin,  but I do not think it's the best-suited kind for daily use and I believe we have a long way to go before it is a viable alternative to Fiat currencies for the majority of people.

Bitcoin has grown in recent years, and 2017 can be said to be the high-growth year of the virtual currency especially Bitcoin. I think there are more people involved in Bitcoin in the future by the It's increasing.

Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:07:38 PM

I believe in bitcoin. It is traditional usd in cryptocurrency and it will be used for a very long time.
dammang

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

maybe,more people has now access to bitcoin and more country has now accept bitcoin,but bitcoin users has make a study on how other people who are not bitcoin users become connected to bitcoin, to become more successful

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
tidus_13

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

If we answer this question from the positions of today's trends, the answer suggests an unambiguous one - it can not. But bitcoin has his own fans who will not hesitate to resent such uncompromising skepticism. In addition, short answers are always introduced into a stupor, and you want to continue the conversation. One needs explanations, another proof, somebody hopes - but suddenly there is a chance? They really want to be reassured - of course, there are! Roll Eyes
blocker

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:52:40 PM

But once that currency is more widespread, that won't be that much of the problem anymore.
Kittygalore

Activity: 882
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

This idea is not impossible to happen. Actually it can happen now if all the countries and government legalize these cryptos. Having cryptos as a currency negates that hassle feeling when you have these paper money in you. Saves you having a bank or credit cards because it is just like crypto you have your money in your account in the computer but this put it to a risk because of hackers. Although, all in all this idea I can foresee to happen in the future.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:11:16 PM

Bitcoin can become a daily currency only if we are able to reduce its daily transaction costs and transactions times. Once these transactions times and costs are reduced people will automatically begin to switch towards these cryptos. Moreover we have seen in past that btc has not really been capable of mass adoption as once the price increases the fees multiply.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:14:38 PM

For now bitcoin is not a good use as a daily currency, because paper money is easier for daily transactions, but bitcoin is great for investment.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

It depends as the volume of people who are enlightened and use bitcoin is till very small compared to the population of the world. Many people still don't believe in bitcoin. Its possible but there is so much work to be done. 
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:24:29 PM

I think by today its not yet possible but I believe in the future that it will happen. We are starting to live in a cashless society where cards are used by buying items using only our cards and even our phone. However its not for all specifically those who have no internet access and haven’t hot smartphone.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:39:15 PM

I think in the near future, it will become our daily currency. It has many benefits and it depends as the volume of people who use bitcoin is still small compared to live in a cashless society. But ofcourse, if people will agree that bitcoin will become our daily currency.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:39:59 PM

Well in my opinion I can see myself using Bitcoin as a daily currency especially if stores across the globe accepts Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It would be much easier for some to use thee digital currencies because it is less hassle. And the government can help that happen too if Bitcoin will be legalized. Even small stores can accept cryptocurrencies, making everyones life much more easier than carrying real money with you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: