Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 12:42:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP] Ethereum Meta - Become Part of Community Now!  (Read 443 times)
Huokoden

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:29:44 AM

Ethereum Meta having anonymous trandfer using ERC20 that's awesome this project will go wild 😉😉 waiting for further updates and more progress on Ethereum Mrta goodluck with the projects dev 😎
EthereumMeta Team (OP)

Activity: 131

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:34:34 PM

This might get deleted because of posting addresses. I like the idea but hey, running this kind of airdrop is not that attractive, in my opinion. So many channels to attend to so I don't want to bother my friends to join another one. It will just end up another channel that I will not be active to.  Tongue

Thank you for your reply, we have only one project announcement thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
EthereumMeta Team (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:38:10 PM

Ethereum Meta having anonymous trandfer using ERC20 that's awesome this project will go wild 😉😉 waiting for further updates and more progress on Ethereum Mrta goodluck with the projects dev 😎

Thank you!

We keep developing Anonymous E-Market Place, we are on Alpha stage right now. Please follow us on the main thread!
Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:47:49 PM

What is the total amount of ethereum meta, what is the price  expected and when will be issued platform???
EthereumMeta Team (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:18:04 AM

What is the total amount of ethereum meta, what is the price  expected and when will be issued platform???

Ethereum Meta's total supply is 96,571,598.
We are working on core back-end right now and resolving security issues of using ETHM wallets to be able to exchange ETHM in an untraceable manner.

Expected delivery date of the Beta version is mid of September
Expected production release will be mid of December
Please be advised, development takes time and we do not want to make unreasonable promises.

The first wave of value growth is expected in April when Ethereum Meta will be officially listed on Coinmarketcap and will be available for mass adoption.

Best regards,
Ethereum Meta Team
EthereumMeta Team (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:19:42 AM

Thank you, Huokuden, please stay tuned and we will keep you updated on our development.
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:46:06 AM

I like this project I see a steady growth in the community, I think this project will be very successful!
Good luck devs!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: