Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:03:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Miners vs Traders  (Read 403 times)
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:51:40 AM

Do bitcoin Miners  Profit more than traders .What do you all think?

and also Out of both who can make income out of bitcoin?   Smiley

It depends on your capital. But, I think miners do more profit than traders. But it is still depends on their country. Because if you choose to mine you will need to build your mining rig. It is much better if you will build a big mining rig that has a lot of GPU's. In trading, it slightly risky because you cannot predict what will be the price of your coin. But in mining you'll just have to wait and sell it if you gain a lot already.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jhezmark

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:59:44 AM

Bitcoin miners and traders are equal because you need to invest to earn fast .In Bitcoin miners you need to invest more money while in trading bitcoin you can invest little money. but both are equal its depends to the people want to use miners bot and trading its to risky but if you have hard working is good hardworking is the key to success
Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:01:04 AM

and also Out of both who can make income out of bitcoin?   Smiley

In my opinion, I think it depends on the capability of people's wealth. In mining, it would be needed a huge of investment because of expensive value of equipment or machine that use for mining, that's why people who engage to this process is truly a millionaire. But in trading, if person has a mid value of investment therefore he/she can do trading anytime they want. No more machines that they need to buy or operate. This is truly a different factor but still it has a similarity and that is we can gain profit from both of it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:11:00 AM

i think this is not quite right, because mining and trading both have a different in risk.
if you trading, you may get your profit in the short time, but the risk is higher than mining.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:59:29 AM

The differences is far too significant, Miners gaining steady income as long as their rig maintain the capacity and productivity while trader on the other hand make more opportunities to gain more profits then miners but also had more opportunities to lose money. Miners is a producer while trader is the middleman, so the profit and risk is different between them as their job desk also differ  Grin
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:11:58 AM

If you take effort in both of them, then I am pretty sure that both of them can be your income source. However efforts will be more or less in both of them. For example, you will need to spend lot of time in trading, watching all the up and down graphs, the wavy rides, keep an eye on news and much more. Moreover it could get difficult at times when your trade predictions may not come true and you may incur loss. But at some instance jackpot might get hit. Now that I will define as income source with lots of surprises!!

On the other mining will cost you one time initial cost set up and then after you have to maintain it forever, with regular heavy electricity bills. This kind of stuff needs patience as your ROI is about year or so. It’s like you will have to wait for that much period until you can get your real profitable salary credited to your account. So you can think now which kind of salary you would like to have.
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:25:34 AM

for me both his profitable but faster profitable play trade because it quickly doubled in the appeal of miners who just waiting for long to earn profits
teddyktl

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:39:56 AM

I think Bitcoin trader is much more profits than Bitcoin miners. Miners just have a constantly profit not a high profit like traders because they're facing with risky.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:49:04 AM

It depends. mining can be more profitable if you have cheap electricity source. However, you will need a lot of money to start your mining farm. difficulty is one of the great problem when mining because the higher difficulty the lower the bitcoin/altcoin you can get.

The best thing with trading is that you can start for as low as 100 USD and can have a x 2 or more capital gain in an instant.

Since i dont have a large amount of money. i will focus myself in trading and when i have ample amount of money. i will also start mining.

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:51:35 AM

Miners and traders work in many different realms. For mining, if the person who's trying to mine has a lot of money, it's possible that he/she can end up with even more guaranteed money by mining rather than trading. Both require you to start off with some seed money, but I'd argue that mining requires a lot more than trading does. However, with that, if you're a trader, your money is at risk in the case everything comes crashing down, so I'd say mining is a little safer as well.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
charliegengos

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:35:56 AM

you can earn with both style, You can earn in trading with less amount but higher risk. In mining you will pay more amount but low risk.
dayem708

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:48:17 AM

Actually, you can compare it. for mining, you need a good investment while you can start trading with a small amount. i can make income out of bitcoin through Mining. i would like to suggest you trading.
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:00:02 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 08:26:22 PM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:02:08 AM

The cost to be spent between trading and mining is different, and indeed the income is different too. But if you look at the capital that is spent more mining, to mine bitcoin for now a lot of capital to be out, and equipment that must be purchased was not a bit not to mention paying electricity costs per month would be very expensive if in my country. But if I choose, I would prefer to trade because very much advantage especially in terms of time and place. In trading I can work wherever and whenever, different with mining that must work all day in front of the computer, it will not make me comfortable.
barabut

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:19:59 AM

Everybody can easily start mining btc but they have to make the feasiblity study very well otherwise they might pay more electricity bills more than they get. It was profitable in 2017 due to all year btc price rised, as it is sleeping nowadays it is most probably closing 6 months in loss if the btc prices keep its current level, it will be worse if it is decrease.
boboking

Merit: 19

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:20:26 AM

It is really wrong to compare because they are totally different.

Also there is a factor on how much is the capital for both.  For mining it will also depend on the country you are mining from because electricity cost differs from each country.

Miners more or less has a stable income because most likely their income are the same every month (taking about earned bitcoin not dollars).

Traders will depend on who is behind the computer, really skilled traders can double or triple their capital in a day/weeks time.

HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

Miners would also be making good profits but their profit ratio is limited since only a certain number of transactions could be confirmed using an ASIC miner.But trading is not like that.Even huge profits could be made in trading if there is a great swing in prices of invested coins.Traders could change their plans flexibly based on the market situations.Also,cheap electricity fare is needed to ensure good profits in mining otherwise it would lead to a loss.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:31:39 AM

Both have their respective advantages, you can not just compare them for granted. They have their own expertise. I own more profit from trading.
Of course higher risk by trading because you can lose all your money in a few moments. Profits between mining and trade will never be the same.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:12:11 AM

if you're asking which way is more profitable , i think i will choose trading.  'cause doing different manner in trading is more profitable than mining.  Such long term and short term , and actually  both can make profits but I'm not satisfied in mining bitcoin 'cause doing mining nowadays need some capital before it can be use or before you can gain profits on it. 
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:26:20 AM

Trading is probably easier than mining, but there is a lot of work that goes into trading and following charts for trading.

I’ve never done mining so I can’t sa for sure, but I hear that it is hard for mining to be profitable these days. You have to get all the right equipment and be prepared to spend a lot of money on you electric bill. The good thing about mining though is that you gain coins that you can hold and as they increase in value you could make more profit later.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: