Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:34:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If you wish to be on top of the crypto game telegram is your app.  (Read 118 times)
Dguerrero (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:33:36 PM

Hey all,
Iam a Telegram user for the past year and cryptocurrency big fan.
And I can tell you it's a seriously great match!

Telegram is 200 million users chat application with innovative features like Giant groups , Channels , Bots, secret chats and much more!
It's a nonprofit organization that bring something new to the world, its feel like a mix of both facebook and whatsapp together but with totally different agenda.
And Crytpo, My start point is that you do have the basics about cryptocurrency, maybe not enough or maybe too much opinions!
Well it's a WORLD! Some people like me might say it the next financial revolution our world needed so much. Its unstoppable and its here to stay, some people can say its a scammers trendy market.
Well,like every market with billions of dollars running every second between people, yes there is scams in the game. And you have to use you head and don't fall apart.
 there is no money for free, no where and there is no easy way to make money! No!
So use your head and your sense!

Any way,
Let's talk about the engagement between the two!
Telegram is a strong player in the the crypto world with them planning the biggest ICO ever made, and by being very big believer and player in the blockchain technology.
Just last year 11 top ICOs raises 1.74B$ alone. now Telegram plan a 850M$ ICO by itself.

I believe 2018 this is the year that the companies need to show some results to them ICO investors!

If you wish to be on top of the crypto game telegram is your app.
You will find there-
-Giants Communities which means-tons of opinions and engagement between people over the world.
-Non stop information channels .
-Bots to keeps you update :] this is my project you welcome to visit the link in the end of the article.
-Payment system
-Secret chats
-And most important less ADs

The big plus I found in telegram as a crypto holder is that the information is there first !
If You want to stay up to data- this is great app is for you.

You can find reliable crypto groups & channels  and channel searching @crypto in telegram
In short conclusion
WIth the popularity of both ,telegram and crypto market, raising on the same time it's become very powerful and maybe historical match!

If you would like to stay tuned on top of the game you welcome to join our channel and community. -  https://t.me/CryptoWEBot
Hope to see you in the other side :]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: