Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:09:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Information for members of the bounty  (Read 2760 times)
DenysM (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:42:12 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 08:41:32 AM by DenysM
Merited by BlockEye (2), waterzeong1 (2), masterrex (1), aTriz (1), eagle10 (1), anti-scam (1)

Last updates were in April

In the Russian branch link there is already a similar theme, but in English I did not see this. I'll try to tell you my experience working with bounty managers in this forum. I will give 1 example of earnings on their companies.

1) deadley Overall Impression: He and his helper is the most adequate on this forum. Actively answer in a personal and in a telegram. The most adequate on the forum. He has a telegram where he writes his latest news https://t.me/deadleybounty It requires weekly reports. With this manager you can earn tokens Grin I earned 204 INS tokens with him. This is for Twitter and Facebook. approximately  $ 500. Now I participate in many of his companies. If the manager limited the number of participants it would be ideal at all Grin Cheesy

active companies that I know
Ntok
Kryll
DEVELOPEO

2) Colorlessk This manager rarely responds to private messages, but there are no problems with him. He has a lot of companies but I like working with him because he does not have to do reports. He now has his own bounty portal. I advise you to visit it https://bountyhive.io/ Has earned with it 900 tokens Soma. This is for Twitter and Facebook. approximately  $ 250.

Companies that I know
all its new companies on this platform https://bountyhive.io/

Now I do not work in his portal anymore, as there are a lot of participants.

3) Sylon I like that he is very active with so many companies that he leads. I did not have any problems with him. Reports he does not require. He has generous awards for the signature but very small for the twitter. Plus, the fact that he does not require reports, and the downside is that he keeps the calculations after the ICO ends and many retweets fly during this time. Worked for him on Twitter and received 3000 PRL.

Creator
Ambit
DECIBELS
REALISTA
Plaza Systems
ACX
XiWATT
CRYPTOFLIX

4) BlockEye  I only have negative experience working with this manager. I had incorrect calculations in his company and I contacted him. He changed the conditions of the bounty several times.
I do not follow the bounty of this manager

5) irfan_pak10 One of the worst managers on this forum. Never responds to private messages. His bounty cabinet does not work well. He has a lot of participants and if you advertise his projects then be sure that you will not earn anything. Counting leads for a very long time. After the end of the ICO, he will count 2-3 more weeks and you will not be able to remove the signature at this time. I do not even want to write how much I earned. There are only a few dozen dollars.I do not participate in any of his companies

all its bounty companies on this platform http://bountyportals.com/

6) jamalaezaz It's a friend irfan_pak10  Grin This manager already has a negative trust. I've heard a lot of stories that this manager is deceiving bounty members and it's better not to work with him. My friend told me that he deceived him by 1 eth.

7) yahoo62278 normal but arrogant. He never answers private messages. I had two projects where I participated in it and there were incorrect calculations. I wrote to his assistant and gave references to my work. All the reports were done on time and there were no problems. His assistant saw that I was doing my job honestly but told me that if he did not count that means there were problems with my reporting. He himself saw that it was his fault but did not want to admit it.
I like this manager that he has generous rewards. There is a limited number of participants. He pays in tokens and working with him can earn a good amount of tokens. Earned 8400 IDH tokens. It's twitter and facebook. approximately  $ 1000

Yocoin Sig
Eligma
ContractNet
BoutsPro

Comments
Every managers have their rules and characters, so everyone can have their favorite manager. One of manager, who has a great reputation, well you guys must be know who i am going to say, is yahoo62278. He is a good manager, strict to the rules, have zero toleration to cheaters, great rates, and kind to the good participant. He is a manager of a great project like insurepal, jibrel, bustadice and many more, and one of his/her recent campaign is VLB. A great project which have a great potential to be big in the future.

8/ aTriz This manager is a fraudster. Do not work with him. All his companies are scam.

9) needmoney He leads a lot of projects. The conditions are not complicated. I do not like to participate in it because there are so many participants. Actively responds to personal messages. But you can work with him and he has good rewards.

KRIPTON
PHOTOCHAIN
DATAREUM
SAIFU
DIGIFHARM
Mobility Token
Morpheus

10) Sandra Evans
You can work with it. Very active. There is a group in the telegram https://t.me/bountysandraevans Received for social networks 3700 LHC

GPCC
UNICORNGO
BEEASY

11) Hotachy
Very good and active manager. Constantly communicates with the members of the bounty and answers personal messages.
I participated in several of his projects and there were no problems anywhere.
I would like b so that his rewards were more generous since he had a percentage of the sold tokens. Now many managers make a reward fixed in tokens for 300-500 thousand dollars.
FLUX
ROOMDAO
I AM HERO.IO

12) smauni
a young bounty manager. I had problems with counting and he was active answering my questions. It is necessary to work with this manager.
PEP Network
MediChain

13) Fire Rabbit
I just started working with this manager recently. There was once a problem with the reports in the table and I wrote to him in private messages. He quickly corrected. I think he's a good manager.
Digitizecoin
GBCoin

Comments

14) You can also work with this manager Aeris2

Thank you, good review!  l like sylon and i needmoney (but the way the are checking bounty content (articles, videos) i don't like). I didn't find in your list Aeris2, i like the way he is working and i like his campaign. One important difference is the limited number of participants in signature and twitter campaign.

OP, you must add Aeyrs2 too on the list of manager. He is active to answer any question from their participants and currently he managing 2 campaigns, Beaxy and Deal Coin campaign.

15) woshib Join this manager.

16)
nice list you have here, because choosing a good bounty manager is one way to avoid scam.
I do not see hua_hui on this list, I am joining his bounty, he is a good bounty manager, willing to answer my messages, and patient when answering my question

A good reference about bounty manager, I love your writing about some managers. Maybe you forget the manager woshib with good trust.

You can also find out about new bounty companies here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CiQRYU3JJyUnekC77DCG_7OgVUCeZy9l9KLaCaEwSik/edit#gid=0

I'll add the AmaZix command. They are experts in the bounty of companies. You can work with them and find out their latest companies in their telegram channel
https://t.me/amazix_bounties

This is not a topic but it is possible for the newcomers to look at the profile of the guy who made the story and bought 2 pizzas for 10,000 bitcoins. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137.0

Perhaps you will also be interested in reading the legendary Satoshi post and look at his profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306

Tell us about your experience working with these managers and what other good managers are in this forum. Sorry for my English

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:21:04 PM

A good reference about bounty manager, I love your writing about some managers. Maybe you forget the manager woshib with good trust.
So far I trust Jamalejaz as the best manager, but he gets a red trust so I'm a bit hesitant. I will keep this post
thanks for sharing.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:38:06 PM

A great overview for every manager performance and their own standards. It looks like you work for so many campaign which before is good for you. Let's see for some other thoughts with other known managers here in this forum. I've work with yahoo a lot and didn't meet any problem, he's still the best for me right now.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:59:02 AM

In the Russian branch link there is already a similar theme, but in English I did not see this. I'll try to tell you my experience working with bounty managers in this forum. I will give 1 example of earnings on their companies.

1) deadley Overall Impression: He and his helper is the most adequate on this forum. Actively answer in a personal and in a telegram. The most adequate on the forum. He has a telegram where he writes his latest news https://t.me/deadleybounty It requires weekly reports. With this manager you can earn tokens Grin I earned 204 INS tokens with him. This is for Twitter and Facebook. approximately  $ 500. Now I participate in many of his companies

SocialMedia.Market
Ntok
Kryll
Lendroid

2) Colorlessk This manager rarely responds to private messages, but there are no problems with him. He has a lot of companies but I like working with him because he does not have to do reports. He now has his own bounty portal. I advise you to visit it https://bountyhive.io/ Has earned with it 900 tokens Soma. This is for Twitter and Facebook. approximately  $ 250. Now I participate in many of his companies

3) Sylon I like that he is very active with so many companies that he leads. I did not have any problems with him. Reports he does not require. He has generous awards for the signature but very small for the twitter. Plus, the fact that he does not require reports, and the downside is that he keeps the calculations after the ICO ends and many retweets fly during this time. Worked for him on Twitter and received 3000 PRL.

RewardMob
XiWATT
Aitheon

4) BlockEye  I only have negative experience working with this manager. I had incorrect calculations in his company and I contacted him. He changed the conditions of the bounty several times.

5) irfan_pak10 One of the worst managers on this forum. Never responds to private messages. His bounty cabinet does not work well. He has a lot of participants and if you advertise his projects then be sure that you will not earn anything. Counting leads for a very long time. After the end of the ICO, he will count 2-3 more weeks and you will not be able to remove the signature at this time. I do not even want to write how much I earned. There are only a few dozen dollars.I do not participate in any of his companies

6) jamalaezaz It's a friend irfan_pak10  Grin This manager already has a negative trust. I've heard a lot of stories that this manager is deceiving bounty members and it's better not to work with him. My friend told me that he deceived him by 1 eth.

7) yahoo62278 normal but arrogant. He never answers private messages. I had two projects where I participated in it and there were incorrect calculations. I wrote to his assistant and gave references to my work. All the reports were done on time and there were no problems. His assistant saw that I was doing my job honestly but told me that if he did not count that means there were problems with my reporting. He himself saw that it was his fault but did not want to admit it.
I like this manager that he has generous rewards. There is a limited number of participants. He pays in tokens and working with him can earn a good amount of tokens. Earned 8400 IDH tokens. It's twitter and facebook. approximately  $ 1000

8/ aTriz He has a lot of ambiguous projects. I found out about him when he was a Confido manager.  I got an award for this project and I earned more then 1000 $ . He has a lot of projects and conditions are not complicated. Definitely it is necessary to work with this manager. He has very good payouts but he has a lot of bad projects. Now I participate in many of his companies
active companies that I know link

9) needmoney He leads a lot of projects. The conditions are not complicated. I do not like to participate in it because there are so many participants. Actively responds to personal messages. But you can work with him and he has good rewards.

10) Sandra Evans
You can work with it. Very active. There is a group in the telegram https://t.me/bountysandraevans Received for social networks 3700 LHC

Tell us about your experience working with these managers and what other good managers are in this forum. Sorry for my English

good reference to read! but i trust jamaleejaz too. he is a good manager for me except for the delays of payment and unreplied questions regarding bounty. i think he do have a lot of projects thats why he is busy.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
BinManR

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:03:28 AM

This is great information for me. I do not have much experience working with many bounty managers, because I am working on the first bounty project. That was at his bounty project. The campaign is very effective and I look forward to the success of the project as well as the first successful bounty campaign.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:38:24 AM

It seems so interesting about the campaign manager you encounter to join in their campaign.Those managers are responsible and being manage well like yahoo I joined a month ago by his campaign and his very accomodating to his members.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:50:03 AM

See there are many managers who are actually working a lot in the background but I think people you mentioned are good at managing the campaign but some people won't respond to PMs because of they might be busy. If you don't like them better don't participate in the campaign what they are managing.
Mame89

Activity: 1540
Merit: 425

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:56:58 AM

1) deadley Overall Impression: He and his helper is the most adequate on this forum. Actively answer in a personal and in a telegram. The most adequate on the forum. He has a telegram where he writes his latest news https://t.me/deadleybounty It requires weekly reports. With this manager you can earn tokens Grin I earned 204 INS tokens with him. This is for Twitter and Facebook. approximately  $ 500. Now I participate in many of his companies

SocialMedia.Market
Ntok
Kryll
Lendroid

2) Colorlessk This manager rarely responds to private messages, but there are no problems with him. He has a lot of companies but I like working with him because he does not have to do reports. He now has his own bounty portal. I advise you to visit it https://bountyhive.io/ Has earned with it 900 tokens Soma. This is for Twitter and Facebook. approximately  $ 250. Now I participate in many of his companies

RewardMob
XiWATT
Aitheon

8/ aTriz He has a lot of ambiguous projects. I found out about him when he was a Confido manager.  I got an award for this project and I earned more then 1000 $ . He has a lot of projects and conditions are not complicated. Definitely it is necessary to work with this manager. He has very good payouts but he has a lot of bad projects. Now I participate in many of his companies

10) Sandra Evans

thanks for the explanation of the character of every bounty manager, I really like the reviews you share because this is so I can choose which project with the bounty manager that matches the character I like.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:07:39 AM

This is very helpful. I am doing sylon an colorless bounties.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:59:57 AM

Very good overview of managers.I want to say that need some money autumn is a good Manager with serami payments, I like it. participated in his bounty from the beginning of his journey and earned him more than$1,500
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:08:30 AM
Merited by DenysM (1)

Thanks this very Informative Content  I wish to share my Experiences Also In Ongoing Bounty Campaign and those already Finish What I hate the most is the Arrogant Behavior of a bounty manager( name tagamungkahi this full Member Bitcointalk rank (Campaign Manager is not approchable and Unfriendly to Bounty Hunters) they dont know that without Bounty hunters they dont Have Job to filled with.if you begin to ask him" He told always read the rules before you Whinning here" Im decided to Withdraw the Campaign he Manage*

SERGIE GERASIMENKO- is A good One Approachable,Hardworking He responds in Pm even his out for a trip and promise to communicate when he return Home*
JAMALAEZAZ- JUDGEMENTAL Until now the participant from a certain Bounty Campaign is not Been Paid Although the Team Confirm That they already SEnT the Payment.

BLOCKEYE- GOOD so far

DEADLEY- GOOD so far

I wish to Elaborate all but its to many too Mention?

Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:57:18 AM

Thank you for such an excellent selection. I have also worked with many of these managers. I can also agree that the campaign manager irfan_pak10 is better avoided.
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:07:11 AM

Thank you for this very useful guide. Very often, after a lot of work, you do not receive anything because there are superficial managers
DenysM (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:57:23 PM

Thank you for such an excellent selection. I have also worked with many of these managers. I can also agree that the campaign manager irfan_pak10 is better avoided.

About this manager and in the Russian-speaking branch they say so they did not contact him))
Philippines

Activity: 261
Merit: 5

https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:14:37 PM

SocialMedia.Market
Ntok
Kryll
Lendroid

RewardMob
XiWATT
Aitheon

10) Sandra Evans

Wow! good experience with them and that's good you already work with them . Someday you will be like them and making your own campaign . Hoping to see it someday Smiley
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 722

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:58:52 PM

See there are many managers who are actually working a lot in the background but I think people you mentioned are good at managing the campaign but some people won't respond to PMs because of they might be busy. If you don't like them better don't participate in the campaign what they are managing.
Not only that which those things above being mentioned is just a personal or OP's own view or experience towards those managers and we do all know that every people do have different impressions towards each manager.Some points above are true and some are not. About PM matter some of them doesn't really responds but it doesn't indicates that they are arrogant or whatsoever. Wont consider that they are busy too?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:33:38 PM

After reading this, I decided that choosing of manager also important thing. And 2 different things to participate with professional and not bounty managers
SexySexyYeah

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:00:13 AM

Well this is such a good reference for bounty managers. Thank you so much for sharing to us that new here in the forums. Hope this will be not the last continue helping others. Keep it up. Goodluck.
lenj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:15:35 AM

So far I trust Jamalejaz as the best manager, but he gets a red trust so I'm a bit hesitant. I will keep this post
thanks for sharing.

Woshib is the most active in answering any question related the reward. He also update the recent situation about the project
So i think this manager is the best one nowdays. The other best manager is also sylon and deadley. Thanks to them
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:44:49 AM

SocialMedia.Market
Ntok
Kryll
Lendroid

RewardMob
XiWATT
Aitheon

10) Sandra Evans

references are good, but every manager has good side and bad side each according to his character. and the character of each manager will certainly differ according to the views of bounty hunter
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: