Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:39:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Activity Update Times  (Read 167 times)
Alevira_mox (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:13:05 PM

Hello, I know that activity is updated every 14 days but I want to know the exact dates when this happens.

I'm asking because I can't deal with the 6 minute post delay threshold that my account is under and this delay is lessened to just over a minute at 16 activity.

I'm a reasonably fast writer and the amount of drafts I have saved from failed posts is astronomical and I think I will remain inactive until my activity updates.

If anybody has a chart I would appreciate it.

I'm not sure where this post belongs because it is a newbie question but it could also benefit other users and relates to this forum as a whole so I've posted it here.

Thanks.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6131

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:14:33 PM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12saLhlUoqIdairxzuSPu6EYGrt7FN2lOstO1yDjCEbA/edit

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitperson

Activity: 210
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:23:05 PM

I’d like to add that ranks aren’t updated at the exact time specified in the spreadsheet. For me, there has been a delay of something like two or three days. My guess is that it takes time to check all accounts and that the oldest accounts go first (I only joined late last year).

How to ask questions the smart way
When you’re happy with the answers in a thread you have started, please click ‘lock topic’ to prevent spam.
1AWrZWnN4ThpGB5z24WTzsoZRMqvLpDGYU
Alevira_mox (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:32:02 PM

Thanks very much. It looks like I wont have to deal with this harsh post time restriction for much longer.

I’d like to add that ranks aren’t updated at the exact time specified in the spreadsheet. For me, there has been a delay of something like two or three days. My guess is that it takes time to check all accounts and that the oldest accounts go first (I only joined late last year).

Thanks, I'm not too worried about rank, just the post limit is killing me.
romanovst

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:58:41 PM

I do not think this is true. Can I senior member please confirm this? I have seen delay in this being updated but never 2-3 days. It takes maximum 1 hour. However, I have not observed it much carefully so cannot comment with confidence.

Also, as per the spreadsheet added, there should be an activity update today. I will reach the activity for member but still have to complete the merits required. Trying hard to learn from senior members and improve my contributions.
bitperson

Activity: 210
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:07:56 AM

I do not think this is true. Can I senior member please confirm this? I have seen delay in this being updated but never 2-3 days. It takes maximum 1 hour.
Maximum 1 hour, huh? The last update was scheduled for 27 February 2018 at 19:33:20 UTC, but you're still at 56 activity points. But give it a couple of days and you'll probably be fine.

How to ask questions the smart way
When you’re happy with the answers in a thread you have started, please click ‘lock topic’ to prevent spam.
1AWrZWnN4ThpGB5z24WTzsoZRMqvLpDGYU
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: