BITSTAMP - 0 (0%)
OPENBAZAAR - 0 (0%)
BINANCE - 1 (16.7%)
HITBTC - 0 (0%)
HUOBI - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange to get fiat?  (Read 433 times)
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:01:46 PM

Hello everyone,

Do please share your experiences on best way to withdraw the money from the exchange nowadays?

Cheers!

Hi there Vlada69! Nice idea of creating that survey. I hope you gather enough answer to make the result concrete. In my experience, I have your both coinbase and cex.io, they are almost the same but the additional charges they impose is something that I am not quite happy especially they need to convert in fiat with an exchange rate lower than most of the banks. I usually prefer to check in first the convertion rate from fiat before I need to cash it out. In terms of localbitcoin, it could be much cheaper because some people is in a hurry and needed a cash even the current bitcoin fiat rate is lower. But, I have found it a quite riskier due to the fact that some people what it to be done in unfamiliar place. But all in all, almost all of the listed exchange is good. Hope it helps. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: