Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:16:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ► ► ►HashFast Sale: Batch 1, Order #1, 9 BJ's with MPP  (Read 1911 times)
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 07:25:38 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2013, 07:36:10 PM by cypherdoc

You, the official, paid shill, the very guy who started "► ► ►HashFast Endorsement" confessional thread, decide to bail on the company you're shilling for?
What, exactly, are we to take away from this?
Guilt got the better of you?
A case of shill's remorse?
Weak, Cypherdoc.  Weak.

of course, the twister of all posts can't be bothered to read the OP.  

this has nothing to do with HF and i still support and help them.  it's simply to monetize the profit i already have from these miners and b/c of my own personal prohibiting circumstances that others may not find inconvenient for them.  

keep on trolling.
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 07:32:20 PM

the reason i'm not offering escrow is b/c there has to be some good coming out of my level in the community.

i've never, and never will, scam anyone and i have a long track record with my subscription business and other dealings.  no one has ever complained about the 100's of tx's i've done in the community.  i simply consider it a waste of money to handle a simple phone call transfer btwn John Skrodenis, a buyer, and me.  i have too much to lose if i scammed.  i've also already told Eduardo, the CEO, of my plans to make this sale and he's totally fine with it.

you will have confirmation of your transfer for as long as it takes Skrodenis to confirm it which shouldn't be more than a few hours.
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 07:34:26 PM

$5000 per BJ or the equivalent in BTC based on the Bitstamp price.
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 07:37:01 PM

WARNING

Please be aware he refuses to use any sorta of escrow as "I can't be bothered with an escrow"

I have offered to pay the fee and everything and he refuses to do it Just thought Id warn everyone before they try to trade and use escrow

you never offered to pay the fee from escrow.  plus you've been making other demands.
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 07:38:38 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2013, 07:56:16 PM by crumbs

You, the official, paid shill, the very guy who started "► ► ►HashFast Endorsement" confessional thread, decide to bail on the company you're shilling for?
Weak, Cypherdoc.  Weak.

this has nothing to do with HF and i still support and help them.  it's simply to monetize the profit i already have from these miners and b/c of my own personal circumstances that others may not find inconvenient for them.  

keep on trolling.

You have already made a profit on the miners you've never received?  The only thing left to do is to "monetize the profit," as you put it?
Let's keep this shit straight, Cypher:  You haven't made any profit, thus far you're in a deep hole -- NO REFUNDS from HashFast.  
What you're doing is trying to cut your losses by starting another pre-order scheme.  HashFast did it to you, you're passing it on to a greater fool.
Terrahash fiasco unnerved you a bit?
Good luck, though.
Do unto others what's been done unto you Smiley

Edit:  If you're certain HashFast will ship, and ship on time (you're their spokesman), why not wait 'till you have the units in hand to sell them?  Why perpetuate this pre-order scamfest?
Edit @ bait below:  Lol, NOW i get it:  
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 07:45:54 PM

Weak, Cypherdoc.  Weak.

this has nothing to do with HF and i still support and help them.  it's simply to monetize the profit i already have from these miners and b/c of my own personal circumstances that others may not find inconvenient for them.  

keep on trolling.

You have already made a profit on the miners you've never received?  The only thing left to do is to "monetize the profit," as you put it?
Let's keep this shit straight, Cypher:  You haven't made any profit, thus far you're in a deep hole -- NO REFUNDS from HashFast.  
What you're doing is trying to cut your losses by starting another pre-order scheme.  HashFast did it to you, you're passing it on to a greater fool.
Terrahash fiasco unnerved you a bit?
Good luck, though.
Do unto others what's been done unto you Smiley

blah, blah, blah.  from the guy who's never mined a day in his life.  and who doesn't understand one stitch about Bitcoin.

BTW, i've decided to keep 3 of them for myself and i just sold 3 so 4 left.
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 08:20:58 PM

the other, perhaps more important reason i'm not offering escrow is that i believe those vehicles are more important for longer term transactions involving the transfer of physical goods.

what we're dealing with here is a simple order transfer from me to you which will take one phone call and transpire in perhaps as short as a few minutes given John's availability, if you want confirmation.

it's just not necessary and it's a waste of money.
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:21:17 AM

This sale is closed.

Great news.  i have been talking to HF about how to solve my individual problems with an in-office, non-datacenter solution.  we are going to rack mounts for the space problem.  we are going to be working together to solve the cooling and electrical requirements in a practical manner that will help others in the same situation as i once the MPP kicks in.

i'm very excited about this as i never wanted to sell the units in the first place.  will keep other HF buyers up to date on these practical solutions as we develop them.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: