Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:10:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Boom! DX token surpass my target $0.000722Do you think this is mere speculation?  (Read 110 times)
bobelr (OP)

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 12:53:36 AM

Yesterday I posted when I proposed DX token to hit $0.000722.

Right now, price at $0.000736. This surpassed my expectations. However, a friend of mine changed his mind today. He was pained cos he refuted it when I told him to bag more. He looked at what I said "Not investment advice". This is expected as I wouldn't take responsibility for anyone's loss in the event of market downturn. But to hit jackpot in cryptotrading, one has to be fearless and rule out sentiments.

Many has been bothering me which other coin I see to move up. I am not a coin analyst but few research I did shows DX token has every possibility of gaining momentum in the market as the team is good and has God use cases. Although, market has its way of making one look stupid. Nevertheless, Dxchain is cool.

A coin I'm watching is Atomic wallet Coin. The team has been up lately and many partner's deals being sealed. I checked today and they got AMA happening today at 3pm UTC time if I'm not mistaken. More details on https://atomicwallet.io
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 03:32:26 AM

So many coins to keep up with lately haha, i find it hard to give attention to low cap or token cryptos, they are like penny stocks tho, can have big gains
ive always felt like a true cryptocurrency uses its own chain : / its on kucoin tho which is nice
i havent bought into this one myself yet, but the chart looks awesome on DX lately so im happy for your investment man Smiley
im watching this one, too falling knife for me to buy in now tho

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:47:16 AM

So many coins to keep up with lately haha, i find it hard to give attention to low cap or token cryptos, they are like penny stocks tho, can have big gains
ive always felt like a true cryptocurrency uses its own chain : / its on kucoin tho which is nice
i havent bought into this one myself yet, but the chart looks awesome on DX lately so im happy for your investment man Smiley

DX token is indeed rising. Not only simply rising but creating itself an ATH. I did not pay much attention to OP's previous thread about the potential of DX Token. I cannot blame myself if I sounded so doubtful as I have been a victim several times of hype. I was thinking that the thread opened by the OP days ago was another normal hype. Ugh, it was true that DX Tokens will indeed reach $0.000722 and even surpassed that.

Does the OP think DX Token will still reach 10 Sats?
bobelr (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 08:22:50 AM

Yeah I get that. But I don't think the rise will by any chance halt now as Dx token is on top 85 already.
bobelr (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 08:25:19 AM

DX token is indeed rising. Not only simply rising but creating itself an ATH. I did not pay much attention to OP's previous thread about the potential of DX Token. I cannot blame myself if I sounded so doubtful as I have been a victim several times of hype. I was thinking that the thread opened by the OP days ago was another normal hype. Ugh, it was true that DX Tokens will indeed reach $0.000722 and even surpassed that.

Lol. I did some research and picked interest in Dxchain actually and not the token perhaps it is necessary. This is cryptocurrency though where everything seems funny. But Dxchain is a good project I must admit that.
bobelr (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 08:27:51 AM

I cannot guarantee you that price but it is obvious that Dx now at $0.001043 already.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: