Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:44:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FANTASTIC telegram boots for your wallets in Altcoins!  (Read 130 times)
PHI1618 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:19:35 AM

You know how telegram boots are useful. I'm going to introduce some wallet tracking bots here.
I have nothing to do with these boots. I'm not the software guy. I'm just a user.

1- ETH Token Explorer
Add your ERC20 ETH address. This telegram bot tells you all the tokens that come in for your saved address.  You can also see your whole balance with the "/balance" code.
You can find by searching "@ETHtokenExplorer_bot" in telegram search.

2- Waves Notify
Add your Waves address. This telegram bot tells you all the tokens that come in for your saved address.  You can also see your whole balance with the "/balance" code.
http://t.me/WAVESNotify
http://wavesnotify.me/

3- Neo Token Explorer
Add your NEO address. This telegram bot tells you all the tokens that come in for your saved address.  You can also see your whole balance with the "/balance" code.
You can find by searching "@NEOTokenExplorer_bot" in telegram search.

With these boots, you will be able to follow your tokens from airdrop and bounty. It's great to be aware as soon as the tokens receive!  These bots are really useful!
If you like this message, you can thank the + button on the top right Smiley

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: