Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:11:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $2M BOUNTY[ACX]🗺️🌍🌐Access Network - Decentralizing Financial Inclusion🌐🌍🗺️  (Read 4598 times)
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:08:43 AM

Reserving Filipino translation

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indohunter

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:56:24 AM

Hi Dev,

joined content creation for blog post, but a bit difficult to fill my details in the google form.
that is the correct form?

Thank you so much in advance
Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:52:28 AM

superb ideology, lets invest and make it a success.
triat

Activity: 1176
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:53:43 AM

Reserved Ukrainian Whitepaper translations
rayymatpro

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:33:44 PM

#proof of authentication post:
I here  by confirm that i own this bitcointalk account.

My twitter handle is : @rayymat
My twitter link is: https://twitter.com/rayymat
My telegram is : @rayymat.

Ethereum address: 0x6a3DDA0f39C9DA23e81bBFd08f477b0B1cC88A72
forumevi

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:37:17 PM

My twitter handle is : @daviddaver2
My twitter link is: https://twitter.com/daviddaver2
My telegram is : @tamerk2

Ethereum address: 0x007165f7c7ee17BF673844b2baaDFaE509f29346
Tremt200

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:18:27 PM

Quite an interesting idea, and the composition of the team also inspires confidence. It is a pity that there is no bonus program on social networks, I would gladly support your project. In any case, buo to watch the development. Good luck to you.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:45:05 PM

#proof of authentication post
twitter handle is : @MdMilon24635854
twitter link is: https://twitter.com/MdMilon24635854
bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:02:57 PM

Good evening.

I registered my article on Steemit: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@bubblbubble/access-network-acx-decentralizing-financial-inclusion-for-africa

I posted the same on Medium but I'm not able to record this application too: https://medium.com/@Bubblebubble/access-network-acx-decentralizing-financial-inclusion-for-africa-7cab88c65ae8

Have I to do something specific?

Let me know how to register also Medium article.

Thanks.
Kishan748

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:43:37 PM

There is something wrong with the application form for content creation. I am posting it here

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@kishanshah/access-network-network-of-financial-inclusion-for-everyone-in-the-world
waiberz

Activity: 479
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:27:56 PM

This very huge project.
Tzuan_bit

Activity: 151
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:47:42 PM

Reserved Japanese
Bitcointalk username : Tzuan_bit
Bitcointalk address : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1194347
Eth address : 0xC83F3A18574537D5ce4DEF4DCef818115636F3b8
Porfolio : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EZbBcC2dqLhEbyWbWVxz4qK-W5znlNHi
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2909159.msg29916037#msg29916037
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zV0VL_1ku0FnP5iVuFTnSfvZfLccIcfY
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2804554.msg28686020#msg28686020
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2987531.msg30717859#msg30717859
Devtalk

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:39:26 AM

Join access network airdrop... I think it's a great project.... best wishes for the future... please provide development plan in detail.. thanks
saadoudi1980

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:20:37 AM

https://kek.gg/i/76GqqH.png

What is ACX Network ?

Be part of the solution, 20m tokens rewarded (Value of ∼ $500,000!*)

Access Network is starting its official Bounty Campaign to accelerate the growth of its community and will thus reward supporters and creators willing to contribute time to the network’s success. The bounty campaign is now open and aims to provide great and authentic content to the community we are currently building together.

We will open registration for the airdrop next week worth $1.5M but you can already join our Telegram group to stay updated and start the conversation about Access: https://t.me/acx_network To encourage as many people as possible to participate early and actively in a community dedicated to greater financial access, the Access Team will be giving away 60m ACX, or over 3% of all tokens in circulation at network launch.

The Bounty Campaign will offer an additional 20m ACX, representing a value of $500,000*, and will run until the token generation event. This will bring the total giveaway to over 4% of all tokens in circulation, or $2m in value. The bounty rewards will be allocated 30 days after the initial circulation of ACX tokens.

Stakes will not be allocated during the Bounty Campaign as the evaluation will be ongoing. Tokens will be distributed based on the pro-rata of stakes earned per campaign.

To get more information, please visit ACX Network website or read the whitepaper.

*all dollar values indicated in this announcement are based on present token economics and are subject to change during the campaign

This bounty campaign will be managed by Sylon.

If you have any technical question regarding this project, please ask it in announcement thread.

Stakes you will get from the campaign will allow you to get ACX tokens at the end of the campaign.

This campaign will last until the end of Access TGE.

Sections

• Campaign 2: Content Creation Campaign : 80% allocation
      • Campaign 3: Translation Campaign : 20% allocation

General Terms

• All participants are required to join Access’ Telegram group: https://t.me/acx_network
      • All participants have to fill our form.
      • You can check the status of your participation in the Bounty Campaign on this spreadsheet.
      • The Community Manager and the Team reserve the right to make changes to the terms at any time.
      • Payment addresses will not be changed after submission.
      • Any kind of offensive or inadequate behaviour when promoting Access Network will result in immediate disqualification from the community rewards program.
      • Community Managers/Team decisions are final.
      • The information you enter on all forms must be correct in order to qualify.

Campaign 1: Content Creation Campaign

Overview

Access invites the community to be part of the solution by joining the Creative Content Campaign and having a chance to earn ACX tokens:

• Join the discussion on our Medium posts and provide thoughtful comments on the subject
      • Create a blog or a video about Access and the problems it solves (examples below)
      • Share with us why you think Access will have an impact both in developed and developing countries
      • Design a Voting Interface for the Governance Protocol (based on forthcoming medium post)
      • Propose an ACX denomination candidate (based on forthcoming medium post)

We welcome any other creative ways to support and contribute to Access as we want to foster inclusivity within our community, but we retain the right to refrain from rewarding poor efforts or irrelevant content.

Creative Content Campaign Rules:

• The distribution channels (blogs, forums, groups) used to share your work must be focused on a relevant topic.
      • Blog posts must have at least 250 words and forum posts must have at least 100 words.
      • Blogs/forums/videos in languages other than English may also be accepted but please contact us at bounty@acxnetwork.com beforehand, as we might not have the capability to analyze the content.
      • Videos have to be meaningful and related to Access Network and its community building.
      • All Blogs/forums must contain links to Access’ website and the Telegram group.
      • Blogs/videos with fake views will be disqualified.
      • Only original content is accepted and your own reposts will earn 50% of the stakes attributed for the original, i.e. you post of medium and repost on Steemit. Reposting others’ work will not be considered original content.
      • Spamming will not be tolerated.
      • All content creators have to disclose their involvement in the Creative Content Campaign by attaching the following statement to the end of their content: “Full disclosure, I am submitting this content to the Access community rewards program and may be rewarded for it.Failure to comply will automatically result in disqualification.
      • Links to your content have to be added to the program’s spreadsheet through the form.

Making an original Blog or vlog about Access and the problems it is solving (12.8m ACX ∼ $320k*/ 25% may be reserved for invite-only content creators):
      Stakes are earned for the quality of original content created by our community. Here is a non-exhaustive list of recommended subjects:

• Africa and crypto being made for each other
      • Governance debates
      • What are the best apps to build in your opinion and why
      • Best idea for a DAO application in Africa and why
      • Ideas for advisors
      • Make a video explaining ACX Ecosystem in your own words
      • Interview Africans and blockchain developers about their experiences on financial inclusion
      • 30 second video about why ACX excites you
      • Video about why greater financial access for others, or yourself, is important to you

Rates

Rejected: 0 stakes
      Low: 1 stake
      Average: 2 stakes
      High: 3 stakes
      Bonus: 6 stakes to
      • the post with the most likes on Facebook
      • the post with the most likes on Twitter
      • the post with the most claps on Medium
      • the post with the most upvotes on Reddit
      • the post with the most upvotes on Steemit
      • the video with the most views on YouTube

Medium Discussion (1.2m ACX ∼ $30k):
      Stakes earned for thoughtful discussions on our Medium posts throughout the campaign

Most clapped comment bonus: 6 stakes

Design the Voting Interface for our governance application (1.6m ACX ∼ $40k):
      Stakes earned for designing models for the voting interface used for all governance matters on the Access Network

ACX’s pick: 6 stakes

Propose an ACX denomination candidate (400k ACX ∼ $10k):
      Stakes earned for picking an empowering women in human history and explain why they should be the face of ACX via a blog or vlog. The top 5 choices will be selected by the Access Team and voted on later by the Network.

ACX’s pick: 6 stakes

How to participate :

How to join:
      1. Fill in this form each time you want to log a piece of content in the bounty:
      2. Follow the rules and instructions stated above for Creative Content, as well as the General Rules for the Bounty Campaign.

Campaign 2: Translation Campaign

Overview

Access is looking for translators and moderators to help grow an active community. To join this bounty you can:

- Translate our ANN and this bounty thread
      - Translate our Whitepaper, website or other materials we release later
      - Translate our Medium posts
      - Create and moderate a local Telegram/WeChat/Kakaochat group
      - Moderate our own bounty thread, Telegram group or subreddit
      - Report Phishing scams attempts

Translation & Moderation Campaign Rules
      • Google translations (or equivalents) or low quality translations (with multiple grammar/spelling mistakes) will be rejected.
      • Unnecessary or repeated posts will be rejected.
      • Only posts written by the assigned translator will count.
      • Participants are required to participate in the conversation on our Telegram group.
      • Participants have to contact our team at mod@acxnetwork.com or translation@acxnetwork.com to be accepted before posting any translations, creating groups, or becoming approved moderators.
      • Languages desired are: Spanish, Mandarin, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Indonesian, Filipino, Hindu, Twi (Ghana), Wolof (Senegal).

Rates :

Translation (1.6m ACX ∼ $40k*):
      Stakes earned based on the quality of the translation for different content and channels

• ANN thread or Bounty thread translation: 50 stakes + 5 stakes per valid post
      • Whitepaper translation: 200 stakes
      • Website translation: 50 stakes
      • Medium translation: 30 stakes

Moderation (2.4m ACX ∼ $60k*):
      Stakes earned based on the quality of the translation for different content and channels

• Creation and Moderation of your local groups: 50 stakes + 2 stake/member at the end of the campaign
      • Alerting Access’ team of phishing scams focused on ACX: 30 stakes/scam
      • Moderate our own bounty thread, Telegram group or subreddit: Contact us for negotiation

How to participate :

1. Send an email to bounty@acxnetwork.com and include the following details:
      - Native language
      - Indicate in the SUBJECT LINE the Part of the bounty you want to apply for, using one of the following: MODERATOR ; MODERATOR - PHISHING SCAM ; TRANSLATION
      - Translation/moderation experience (if any)
      - Bitcointalk username
      - ERC-20 wallet address

2. FOR TRANSLATORS: After being accepted and completing the translation, post in this thread with a link to the translated post or document.[/list][/list]
      Ciidoctor

Activity: 224
      Merit: 2

View Profile
      March 10, 2018, 08:27:21 AM

Arabic Translation
          Translation experience  https://goo.gl/DHuWgW
          BCT Username ciidoctor
          Wallet  0x46b0B1Dab0C335792fAEc2614974b05f3cd65197
      Telgram @ciidoctor
      Email ciidoctor@gmail.com
      hrvalino

View Profile
      March 10, 2018, 05:52:53 PM

I have sent an email regarding translation campaign. However, It says that all participants must fill up the form but there is no option regarding translation on categories of submitting. Do I still need to fill up this form or email is enough? If yes, what should I choose on the categories.
      oxhodler

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
      March 11, 2018, 04:23:24 PM

I have sent an email regarding translation campaign. However, It says that all participants must fill up the form but there is no option regarding translation on categories of submitting. Do I still need to fill up this form or email is enough? If yes, what should I choose on the categories.

Hi, for what language have you tried to sign up? We have already assigned Hindi, Vietnamese, Russian, Spanish, Indonesian, Arabic and Ukrainian.

Otherwise check out the content creation bounty which offers amazing reward for blogs and videos!
      rock_now

Activity: 4

View Profile
      March 11, 2018, 04:50:31 PM

My twitter handle is : @rock_now
      My twitter link is: https://twitter.com/rock_now
      My telegram is : @74283

Ethereum address: 0x65ac7c872B102E1BF877d9dc69D50822e05980bB
      hrvalino

View Profile
      March 12, 2018, 03:56:52 PM

Hi, for what language have you tried to sign up? We have already assigned Hindi, Vietnamese, Russian, Spanish, Indonesian, Arabic and Ukrainian.

Otherwise check out the content creation bounty which offers amazing reward for blogs and videos!

I signed up for Filipino translation. I have sent an email to email addresses stated at 1st post.
      kamvreto
      Legendary

Activity: 1946
      Merit: 1157

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
      March 12, 2018, 07:27:21 PM

Indonesia translation done!!
      ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3112084.0
      Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3112084.msg32164580#msg32164580
      Whitepaper in progress

💀|.
         ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
        ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
          ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
        ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
      ▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
       ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
                ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                            ▀
      .PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
      ||VIRAL