Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:09:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: Evidence of alias (u=1764044) long con scam!  (Read 6664 times)
alia_alt

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:36:24 AM

No, I'm not selling the second script and I never will... please don't spout lies.

I apologize, you're trying to do GaaS (gambling as a service). That isn't really better in any conceivable way.

It's okay to be sceptical. Anyone would be. But pray tell, if I offer to have my script audited by upstanding members, and also give them my link so they can follow along with all losses/wins, then how can there possibly be anything wrong? I'm geniuinely interested.

Nobody has audited it yet and if a truly reputable person does this they would likely conclude that the script is a fallacy at best.

Once again, you're stating possibilities as truth. Very unwise.

@ibminer @RBGKey @anyone else who is trusted and wants to audit the script, and knows his maths

I call on you to help out here. I'll send you the script. You can run it, audit it, anything. And then, please post the results. If they really deem it to be a scam or a "fallacy" then I'll close all my threads again, and not continue anything. We will see.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:38:03 AM

No, I'm not selling the second script and I never will... please don't spout lies.

I apologize, you're trying to do GaaS (gambling as a service). That isn't really better in any conceivable way.

It's okay to be sceptical. Anyone would be. But pray tell, if I offer to have my script audited by upstanding members, and also give them my link so they can follow along with all losses/wins, then how can there possibly be anything wrong? I'm geniuinely interested.

Nobody has audited it yet and if a truly reputable person does this they would likely conclude that the script is a fallacy at best.

@ibminer @RBGKey @anyone else who is trusted and wants to audit the script, and knows his maths

I call on you to help out here. I'll send you the script. You can run it, audit it, anything. And then, please post the results. If they really deem it to be a scam or a "fallacy" then I'll close all my threads again, and not continue anything. We will see.

Your word is worth shit, as we've seen with nullius' donation or aTriz' dox.
alia_alt

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:51:38 AM

Your word is worth shit, as we've seen with nullius' donation or aTriz' dox.

I haven't doxed aTriz. And I don't care what you think about my word, I care what the community thinks about RGBKey's.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:54:25 AM

I haven't doxed aTriz. And I don't care what you think about my word, I care what the community thinks about RGBKey's.

Why are you even here? Like seriously? And why a cam girl with knowledge of crypto trading, assets and so much money, would want to expose herself on camera for pennies. Everything you did was to gain attention and nothing you say is worth anything. Do yourself a favor and disappear from this community. Or at least bury the name Alia and never associate another account with this mess.
Theymos would probably sniff out your fake boobs anyway but yeah.. be gone.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10130

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:55:31 AM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

Why are you even here? Like seriously? And why a cam girl with knowledge of crypto trading, assets and so much money, would want to expose herself on camera for pennies. Everything you did was to gain attention and nothing you say is worth anything. Do yourself a favor and disappear from this community. Or at least bury the name Alia and never associate another account with this mess.
Theymos would probably sniff out your fake boobs anyway but yeah.. be gone.

Perhaps this thread could be closed, and maybe there is a reference post too that would sum up the Alia con situation - because I think what happened to Alia in the end, essentially, is that at least three of her (his) accounts ended up getting banned - perhaps because of the doxing that she did, the threats of doxing, her coming back with a new account to post and attempt to get around her ban and maybe even some of her other outrageous foney-baloney distracting and disingenuous post shenanigans that she engaged in her last weeks of forum activity..

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: