Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:51:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help needed!  (Read 80 times)
yeezyhunteryo (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:18:14 PM

Hey guys,

Around 2 months ago I bought a mining rig, it has 6 * GTX 1070s in, 8GB Ram, Z170A motherboard, HX1200i PSU. For the first few days it was running fine, sometimes would restart but didn't bother me. Then suddenly I would try remotely connecting to it via teamviewer and it would say can't connect.. This was because the system had crashed and failed to restart. I managed to capture the errors I was getting

Netwbw02.sys
nvlddmkm.sys

This started to get more frequent, i.e around 20 mins of running nicehash it would crash. So I read online about faulty risers being the problem, so I bought 6 new risers and installed them, when I initially plugged them in only 1/6 gpu were detected, so after trying countless fixes online, changing bios settings, DDU on all drivers, trying gpu 1 by 1, all to no avail.. Right now it won't boot into windows past the bios. Graphics cards are all 4 months old and were all brand new. The graphics cards don't even appear in device manager either, I've tried looking for hidden devices but even with 6 cards plugged in it only detects the on board graphics. The riders I purchased were exactly the same as the ones which were in the machine. I've double and triple checked everything, it's all connected and seated correctly. All the lights are on the gpus and 4/6 fans are operating.

Hopefully someone on here will understand this type of stuff because i'm seriously puzzled. Been spending hours on this now

Thank you to everyone who contributes!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: