Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:20:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any ways to avoid non paying bounty campaigns?  (Read 428 times)
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:54:14 AM

I don't know if there's a way to check to avoid non paying most especially if the bounty campaign is not known, for you to be safe to avoid unpaid you must do research first if the bounty campaign is legit before you participate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tinof

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:56:26 AM

I don't believe there is a way to avoid them 100%. What I do is pick very carefully. Read everything and if at some point something looks odd, I just pass it.

cacucacok91

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

The only way is to choose the right company, there are no other ways yet

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
.CRYPTONITY.

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   .Telegram.   ANN Thread
.▬Twitter▬.     Discord     ..Facebook..
Reddit  ●●⚫   Medium   ⚫●●  LinkedIn
veraro

Activity: 966

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:23:26 AM

Unfortunately it impossible to avoid such bounty comaighn. Of course we should analyze the ico and bounty which we are going to take part in. But sometimes even very promising projects dont pay, or pay much less. It is the risk and we sought be ready to it.

Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:32:57 AM

I think you should be picky when choosing a bounty campaign to join. Also pick some campaigns that have a campaign manager/s that have a very good reputation. The bounty should have a good team of advisers and a good concept platform.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:35:40 AM

Hi every one. I just wanna ask if , is there any ways to prevent or minimize the nonpaying bounty campaigns?

I joined a lots of bounty campaigns here on btt recently but I have encountered  bounty campaigns never paid the bounty hunters at the end of the campaign period. Not to mention these projects, some of them are now scam, but some of them are now very successful after the campaign, and  they forgot to pay their advertisers at the end of the bounty period. As a bounty hunter like me , its very important. Its really pain when you are advertising an ICO for month/months but in the end you got nothing. As of now, I only joined a bounty campaign which handled by bounty manager with good record here.
Hi, how unlucky you are! I think  it`s important to find out the information about the project team.In general, having more experience with cryptocurrencies means that the team will be familiar with what is already available and what potential there is to improve on the existing offerings. If it is very difficult to find additional information about the team online this is generally a negative sign.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:37:08 AM

Hi every one. I just wanna ask if , is there any ways to prevent or minimize the nonpaying bounty campaigns?

I joined a lots of bounty campaigns here on btt recently but I have encountered  bounty campaigns never paid the bounty hunters at the end of the campaign period. Not to mention these projects, some of them are now scam, but some of them are now very successful after the campaign, and  they forgot to pay their advertisers at the end of the bounty period. As a bounty hunter like me , its very important. Its really pain when you are advertising an ICO for month/months but in the end you got nothing. As of now, I only joined a bounty campaign which handled by bounty manager with good record here.
Mention the name of the project that 'successful' is, who knows I can help and process it to be followed up to dt member
therwas

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

Personally i check team so no russians there, second i check their github that there is real code and some work, then i participate in bounty.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:44:33 AM

Will we dont know on how to avoid that since we dont know if the campaign ICO will success or not. But if the ICO is success and the bounty manager did not pay you i think you can put a post in meta section you can see there the scam accusation.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:44:58 AM

Ill be picky about bounty campaigns, i only pick campaign from trusted manager like Blockeye, needmoney, sylon, mirallas, and any aother legendary member here, and if they not pay me ill just write a complaint at the bounty thread and the manager will fix it. some campaign need to wait until 2month after ICO so the bounties token distributed.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
krauzzer02

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:51:02 AM

I know the feeling that you've been scammed by the devs despite your hard work and effort to promote their ICO, some of them pay the problem is that they did not give the exact and deserve amount of tokens for their participants which is unfair, it's either their motives at first is to scam people or the project is not a success that results abandoned projects, what we can do is to lessen the risk of participating such projects by a proper research and observations.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:58:18 AM

Ill be picky about bounty campaigns, i only pick campaign from trusted manager like Blockeye, needmoney, sylon, mirallas, and any aother legendary member here, and if they not pay me ill just write a complaint at the bounty thread and the manager will fix it. some campaign need to wait until 2month after ICO so the bounties token distributed.

A bounty campaign must need a credible escrow and that escrow must have that bounty's ready payment but how can we know if the payment would be ready? We can not ask the owner of a campaign about this, And Well just like what you said a legitimate or trustworthy campaign manager will be appropriate to know if the specific campaign will surely give payments, But I think Campaign managers are humans too and may become tempted of the big amount they can get if they keep the money for themselves, Well I think there is a recent incident happen in the bounty of cartaxi that involve the manager dafar taking off with the payments needed in the cartaxi campaign.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:01:54 PM

I have been for many years and i do bountry campaign since i start in this kind of world and luckily i don't encpunter a problem like that. The you are not pay by those campaign. So i would like to know it too so for the next time i do bounty maybe i can used this. Somebody can post about the ways.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

The wisest way would be choosing a project with a highly trusted campaign manager. Not all high ranking Bitcointalk account is credible manager. Manager such as Atriz, Yahoo, Julerz and manager who already handled project is potential for a bounty campaign that really succeed. And also take a lot of reading about the project you are joining, not all projects are legit in fact most of it are just meant for scamming.
Carmen01

Activity: 294

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:18:00 PM

actually we can't avoid it so better to pick a good manager because it base on that,i think also join in 2 months campaign only so that's not hard to accept if they scam you or that is not legit but still that's hard to accept,i think also if they not achieve their want they will not pay you so think if you can spread their campaign.

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:24:53 PM

That's really a  thing to find out.If anyone know it before tthat which would pay promptly,then almost 90% of bitcoin members would just join bounty campaigns as their payments are very high when compared to signature campaign.We could just try to join in bounties which were carried out by institutional companies as they would be well established in the market and they would not be willing to spoil their reputation by not paying the participants.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:31:11 PM

Before you go into projects you need to carefully consider where you are entering and what people say about them, as well as the company that deals with them and the manager and his status
darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:34:47 PM

I too having that kind of problem. I hope that their ICO will go down and the people behind it will get miserable in life. I will let karma take them away.

y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:37:41 PM

Yes, you need to research the project and choose those that are trustworthy. Also, the higher rank bounty manager has, the higher your chance of being paid. But of course you can never know for sure. But these steps will reduce your risks to the minimum.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

I too having that kind of problem. I hope that their ICO will go down and the people behind it will get miserable in life. I will let karma take them away.

Most of us experience that kimd of problem if you see theres a huge number of ico project launched in this forum but who knows which of this is a legit project that will pay your work for me before joining in any kind of bounty campaign make sure the manager is trusted and have experience to manage that kind of bounty in that case you will avoid to join on scam ico project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: