Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:22:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any ways to avoid non paying bounty campaigns?  (Read 438 times)
maereglapo

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:57:57 PM

That cannot be avoided because these bounty manager doesnt know when will these people wont give the stakes,because they cannot do about it when the developers did give the stakes to the manager,if the managers knows the project is a potential scam i am sure that they wont accept these projects.But not all legit projects are paying these bounty hunters because some of them are turning to be a scam after the ICO has been successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kris679

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:05:19 PM

Yes ! Always look at the direction of the campaign, finance, how to collect hardcaps, how they advertise themselves, what they promise (not for the golden mountains), and conditions!
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:09:23 PM

No you cant avoid the fact that even these bounty managers are being scammed too ,they dont have the power to know which one these developers wont pay them.So the thing is if you join a well known bounty managers the risk of not getting paid will be lessen because these managers are searching if these people behind the projects are legit or not.

kaloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:12:56 PM

Hi every one. I just wanna ask if , is there any ways to prevent or minimize the nonpaying bounty campaigns?

I joined a lots of bounty campaigns here on btt recently but I have encountered  bounty campaigns never paid the bounty hunters at the end of the campaign period. Not to mention these projects, some of them are now scam, but some of them are now very successful after the campaign, and  they forgot to pay their advertisers at the end of the bounty period. As a bounty hunter like me , its very important. Its really pain when you are advertising an ICO for month/months but in the end you got nothing. As of now, I only joined a bounty campaign which handled by bounty manager with good record here.

First of all before you hit apply on bounty campaigns especially signature bounty campaign, be sure you bump on their Telegram Channels because good ICOs have a strong social community and Telegram Channels could tell you a lot of differences.
Don't waste your time on a Bounty campaigns that only has few active members because scam ICOs and bounty campaigns doesn't have any active members on their Telegram Channel and the number of members are very few.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:20:45 PM

Yes few of bounties are there is, better research on the bounty, If the ICO get success then only hunters will get tokens otherwise our time and effort will be waste. However, sometimes things just go wrong.
dobol

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:23:41 PM

Unfortunately today there are no such tools that would work this way. Today, it is worthwhile to apply only their own experience in identifying projects that would really pay, so it's worth just being careful.
I think the OP also said that there are also successful projects, but they forget to pay their participants. I think it's also very confusing because now it is very difficult to find projects that match what you do

Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:31:13 PM

Its pity but no. All you can do is believe that managers pay you at the end. But if you wanna work, take different bounties. Cause some will be scum, some will not pay, but some will be really excellent project

jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:46:05 PM

You cant really avoid that because no one knows when will these people will turn into scam,even the great projects are turning into scams.Bounty manager doesnt have any idea what will happen at the end of the campaign and it means they dont know which one of these people wont pay the bounties that allocated for the bounty hunters.

kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:46:58 PM

No you cant avoid the fact that even these bounty managers are being scammed too ,they dont have the power to know which one these developers wont pay them.So the thing is if you join a well known bounty managers the risk of not getting paid will be lessen because these managers are searching if these people behind the projects are legit or not.

I agree, no could avoid failed bounty campaigns because we all do experience it at least once in our forum lifetime.
In order to get rid of those failed bounty campaigns, we should understand why ICOs need bounty campaigns because good ICOs should offer bounty campaigns to bounty hunters to help them reach their goals like achieving soft and hard caps on their initial project capital.
Avoiding failed bounty campaigns are difficult but at least you know how to get out from them when you sense that they're gonna fail.
Most of the time will not ended up into bounty campaigns are already finished but participants never get their bounty stake tokens, but in the middle of the campaign some participants sense that some things not right and you could observe them in their social communities like Telegram Chanel for example.
Members will start to question but no answer from the admins and developers.
So that's the thing, we could avoid failed bounty campaigns if we will reach their social communities and nothing more.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:51:27 PM

There is no way to get that but the only option you could do to be on a safer side is to always participate on a bounty managed by a respectful bounty manager as he will not want to spoil his reputation and integrity... The bounty manager of medichain is very sincere ,you can always follow the bounty he is handling here

www.t.me/smauni_bounty
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

ICOs are unregulated that is why we cannot do anything about these scam bounty campaigns,even the bounty managers are getting scam so dont expect too much for you not to get disappointed when they dont pay your hardworks,we need to know that every single campaigns has pros and cons you can join good bounty managers because they are picky with these campaigns.

lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:02:25 PM

Unfortunately this can not be avoided ,there are unscrupulous companies that relate to our work . Sometimes cut our rates or do not pay tokens at all
HectorFabian

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:08:48 PM

Hi every one. I just wanna ask if , is there any ways to prevent or minimize the nonpaying bounty campaigns?

I joined a lots of bounty campaigns here on btt recently but I have encountered  bounty campaigns never paid the bounty hunters at the end of the campaign period. Not to mention these projects, some of them are now scam, but some of them are now very successful after the campaign, and  they forgot to pay their advertisers at the end of the bounty period. As a bounty hunter like me , its very important. Its really pain when you are advertising an ICO for month/months but in the end you got nothing. As of now, I only joined a bounty campaign which handled by bounty manager with good record here.

It's very difficult to avoid scams in bounty campaigns but i suggest you ask users that are already have joined that bounty and also do your research.
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:08:53 PM

Is three any way to avaid non payung bounty Champaign ? There is no way to avoid it other than to be fooled, or find out about the bounty campaign in the bitcointalk discussion forum, whether the campaign is paid or not paid and check details.
Metarhorn

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:18:21 PM

Everything is risky, no matter what job you are doing.
The only thing with ICO's is that you lose long period of time.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:24:42 PM

Unfortunately, today there are no instruments of arbitration between managers and the bounty. Therefore, one can only rely on their conscientiousness. Probably also it is not necessary to choose a command about which badly responded earlier
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:41:04 PM

I have a simple advice for you - join only those bounties that are managed by hero or legendary bounty managers. They have big experience and usually choose only good bounty campaigns. I used to follow Sylon, and all his campaigns were successful.
Puroc

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:45:49 PM

I suggest for you to pick bounty managers with reputations, you can review their trust about people who give comments on them. As for the other campaign they paid their bounty hunters one month after the end of the bounty period so you just have to wait. Some of them have provided also email for you to send all your report if they did not update your spreadsheet during the bounty period.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:05:32 PM

You cant really avoid that because no one knows when will these people will turn into scam,even the great projects are turning into scams.Bounty manager doesnt have any idea what will happen at the end of the campaign and it means they dont know which one of these people wont pay the bounties that allocated for the bounty hunters.
Before I joined bounty campaign, I always take time do a research of the ICO. Also, I checked first who manage the campaign because it is one of the many factors that I considered. We really never knew what will be the outcome of the campaign but at least we have some assurance that it is being manage by some experience bounty manager.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:51:47 PM

Life is filled with risk,you have to accept the loss as a bounty hunters, do your research before joining a bounty campaign,check for the following in no particular order.
1.  The  project manager in charge of the project,His past track record
2. The  % amount allocated for the bounty earning, with this you can speculate your earning at the end of the campaign.
3. The team involve in the project and also the problem theproject is out to solve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: