Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:39:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BCC bitconnect  (Read 165 times)
Delisaara (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:00:51 PM

I want to ask, I have a bitconnect BCC on hitbtc and now hitbtc stop the bcc market ,, what should i do with my balance ?? I have to sell it in which market?

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:14:01 PM

I want to ask, I have a bitconnect BCC on hitbtc and now hitbtc stop the bcc market ,, what should i do with my balance ?? I have to sell it in which market?

HitBTC allows BCC withdraw. So you can send them to CoinExchange or Livecoin.
On my opinion it's better to hold BCC for now.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:24:19 PM

Bitconnect has proven to be a scam and no one wants to buy that coins anymore and thats why almost all the exchangers blocked the trading of BCC. My friend I am sorry for you but unfortunately you lost all you money invested in their website because I think it is impossible to come back and anyway the price will never increase to the value that was before.

I dont know if all the exchangers restricted BCC trading so you can search and probably find a website that still exchange those coins.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:31:56 PM

Huh

Do you not follow crypto at all? Bitconnect is a known scam so why would you suggest him hold the useless currency? Sell it to someone else that's still hoping BCC will go up and cash out as soon as possible. Nobody wants a useless scam coin so OP, please do yourself a favor and cashout as soon as possible.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
Thadeous
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:39:28 PM

Huh

Do you not follow crypto at all? Bitconnect is a known scam so why would you suggest him hold the useless currency? Sell it to someone else that's still hoping BCC will go up and cash out as soon as possible. Nobody wants a useless scam coin so OP, please do yourself a favor and cashout as soon as possible.

1) I don't do any suggestions, please read carefully what I wrote: "On my opinion";
2) Bitconnect is definitely a scam;
3) but BCC is just a coin, based on existing working blockchain and it's still traded on 2 exchanges, which I mentioned.
If you don't hold/trade BCC - it's your decision, which is not the only one, of course.
Triple

Activity: 847

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:04:45 PM

Huh

1) I don't do any suggestions, please read carefully what I wrote: "On my opinion";
3) but BCC is just a coin, based on existing working blockchain and it's still traded on 2 exchanges, which I mentioned.
If you don't hold/trade BCC - it's your decision, which is not the only one, of course.

Lol.. okay so based off that, why do you suggest the man hold Bitconnet? Also, it's "In my opinion" not "on my opinion"

You saying that it only trades on 2 exchanges should be more reason to get rid of it ASAP and not hold onto a piece of junk coin. You're entitled to your opinion, but you have no idea how to trade.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
Thadeous
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:09:19 PM

Huh

Lol.. okay so based off that, why do you suggest the man hold Bitconnet? Also, it's "In my opinion" not "on my opinion"

You saying that it only trades on 2 exchanges should be more reason to get rid of it ASAP and not hold onto a piece of junk coin. You're entitled to your opinion, but you have no idea how to trade.

Thanks for the grammar lesson.   Smiley
Actually I didn't intend or suggest anyone to trade on exchanges, I simply shared information I got.
As for me, I plan to hold BCC even if its price fall to 1$. Cool
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:23:12 PM

Dude, face the truth, BCC is a scam. If you dont sell your BCC coins now. You will have a 100% loss. If you sell your BCC to Bitconneccccc loyalist, let them loose their moneys, atleast you have a small portion of your investments.

Ab-Soul

Activity: 647

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:00:49 PM

If some market stops a coin's trading they give you a few days to withdraw your coins.
Don't miss this time window and withdraw immediately.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:18:33 AM

UPDATE
Our #BitConnect cryptocurrency will be removed from all exchanges.
Therefore, we offer an opportunity for our members.
You can exchange your BCC tokens at the current rate of $142.47 USD per token.
Only until March 19, 2018.
Follow the instructions in the following article:
http://telegra.ph/GUIDE-TO-RECOVER-THE-INVESTMENT-FOR-THE-BITCONNECT-BCC-CRYPTOCURRENCY-02-26
***SCAM AGAIN***
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: