Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:56:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty][LOTTERY]🚀 Dragonglass - Mine Real Crypto While Playing a Mobile Game  (Read 1354 times)
CAraBuss

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:10:48 PM

I’m wondering when yr tokens will appear on the exchangers. Are you negotiating on the placement on large exchangers already?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
septynix

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

I’m wondering when yr tokens will appear on the exchangers. Are you negotiating on the placement on large exchangers already?
As you may be aware, the regulatory environment with regard to cryptocurrencies has changed quite dramatically over the last few months. We are under legal obligations not to make public comments about listing DGS tokens on any exchanges as this fact alone would make DGS a security instead of utility token, and in turn would make the Dragonglass team subject to legal actions against it. No doubt you have heard of decentralized exchanges as well as centralized exchanges that list utility tokens and allow trading of utility tokens, without even asking a permission of the issuers. Utility token issuers cannot stop the exchanges from trading their tokens, let us say so. Communities often take initiative and list their beloved tokens for trading on exchanges.
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:17:01 PM

Hi. Why is it forbidden to discuss the participation in bounty program? I dont think i should conceal it.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

Hi. Why is it forbidden to discuss the participation in bounty program? I dont think i should conceal it.
People have very negative attitude to the paid ads, it’s more effective when no one knows about your participation.
seriosman

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

People have very negative attitude to the paid ads, it’s more effective when no one knows about your participation.
But i can tell the others about the effectiveness of bounty and this would increase the number of participants.
gavrosh

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

But i can tell the others about the effectiveness of bounty and this would increase the number of participants.
You would attract to DragonGlass not those ones who’s interested in the project but the ones who just want to het free tokens.
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:33:08 PM

Hi there. Are u planning to develop other projects simplifying minimg? Anyway, not everyone likes the games.
septynix

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:35:22 PM

Hi there. Are u planning to develop other projects simplifying minimg? Anyway, not everyone likes the games.
What do you have in mind? We are open to all suggestions.
seriosman

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:39:31 PM

You would attract to DragonGlass not those ones who’s interested in the project but the ones who just want to het free tokens.
What’s bad about it? Some part of them can turn out to be loyal participants of the project.
gavrosh

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

What’s bad about it? Some part of them can turn out to be loyal participants of the project.
Yes, but some part will sell the tokens at the earliest date and this will slow down the growth of the value of the token artificially.
seriosman

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:50:26 PM

Yes, but some part will sell the tokens at the earliest date and this will slow down the growth of the value of the token artificially.
But the number of the tokens allocated to bounty isnt enough to allow the holders to reduce the rate considerably. But, well, you’re write, anyway, it’s risky
defender77

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:05:34 PM

Good afternoon. As i know, you have lock-up. What will the reserved tokens spent on?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:30:51 PM

Who’s the target audience of the project? Have u got any strict restrictions on upper age limit?
septynix

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:46:13 PM

Who’s the target audience of the project? Have u got any strict restrictions on upper age limit?
Crypto-newbies, crypto-curious, as I call them Cheesy, and crypto-experts who know how to judge an undertaking with strong foundations. But why would we have restrictions on upper age limit?
septynix

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:52:46 PM

Good afternoon. As i know, you have lock-up. What will the reserved tokens spent on?

The tokens will be locked up and left there - we won't touch them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: