Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:05:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Android wallet balance viewer  (Read 8140 times)
Paladin69

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 04:39:26 PM

I am not getting warnings, but yeah, the total currecncy value in the bottom right corner has been blank for quite a while now.  It's taking the fun out of watching your USD grow during these crazy times.

API needs updating or something?  I'm not sure which exchange the price is pointing to?
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
(A)social

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 04:46:56 PM

Didn't know there was a thread for this app until now. I'm using it, but it is still missing a QRcode reader Sad

BTC: 1ASociaLbBZzBUR8hSw8CryajncADsR1m6 - Bitmessage: BM-orfFdAgAmtnBokTivq3vj1RtSVtXbrftM
OpenBazaar Store: https://openbazaar.com/store/QmeCThm8d5zcat7BjGw4SQeovaC5diF9s4b2yTSHWdpzmb
willphase (OP)

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 05:18:00 PM

I am not getting warnings, but yeah, the total currecncy value in the bottom right corner has been blank for quite a while now.  It's taking the fun out of watching your USD grow during these crazy times.

API needs updating or something?  I'm not sure which exchange the price is pointing to?

I'm travelling at the moment (in Singapore for the Bitcoin Conference) but I can certainly take a look at fixing the exchange API when I get back.  It's using bitcoincharts.com at the moment, so something must have changed on their system.

Cheers,

Will

JakeGold

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:12:40 AM

I'm travelling at the moment (in Singapore for the Bitcoin Conference) but I can certainly take a look at fixing the exchange API when I get back.  It's using bitcoincharts.com at the moment, so something must have changed on their system.

Cheers,

Will

Great, I've been using this app for ages, probably one of the most most exhilarating bitcoin apps.

Seeing BTC climb from $120 to $360 is great, but seeing your balance represented in fiat triple is just AWESOME. Only wish it had a widget (and a way to add an arbitrary amount of coins to your balance if you're holding them at an exchange or something).
willphase (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 09:46:47 AM

Cheers,

Will

Great, I've been using this app for ages, probably one of the most most exhilarating bitcoin apps.

Seeing BTC climb from $120 to $360 is great, but seeing your balance represented in fiat triple is just AWESOME. Only wish it had a widget (and a way to add an arbitrary amount of coins to your balance if you're holding them at an exchange or something).

There is a homescreen widget, but it only displays in BTC, not in fiat.

You could add arbitrary coins by just finding some coins on blockchain that haven't moved in a while that match the value you want (they can be multiple addresses...) then adding them... but of course if they ever move then your balance would change which might freak you out.

Will

JakeGold

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:41:05 PM

[...]
You could add arbitrary coins by just finding some coins on blockchain that haven't moved in a while that match the value you want [...]

This is much harder and more time consuming than it sounds  Shocked

Unless there's a quicker and easier way to look though addresses than watching blockchain.info

willphase (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:02:06 PM

[...]
You could add arbitrary coins by just finding some coins on blockchain that haven't moved in a while that match the value you want [...]

This is much harder and more time consuming than it sounds  Shocked

Unless there's a quicker and easier way to look though addresses than watching blockchain.info

yes I agree - to be honest, blockchain.info does an excellent android app, and you can import all the public keys you want into their service (without trusting them with your funds) and then view your balance on their android app... I think you get everything that my app gives you and as well as push android notifications.  Yes I know I'm sort of selling another app here, but the blockchain.info app is pretty good - the only thing it doens't have is multiple wallet support.

Will

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: