Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:47:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA remains in the range of 1.1-2.2  (Read 92 times)
ICEXch (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:57:55 PM

IOTA remains in the range of 1.1-2.2

Iota tested the lower bound of the range and support at $ 1.10
Support stood strong and quotes rose almost to the middle of the current range of $ 1.1- $ 2.2
Here, in the center of the range is a decreasing slow moving average.
So now this is the key level for predicting the future rate movement:
If the rate does not reach the upper limit on $ 2.2, it will start to decrease to $ 1.1, then there is a high probability of a breakdown of the support and exit from the range downwards.
If IOTA overcomes the resistance and gets to the upper bound, then there is a high probability of further fluctuations of the exchange within the current price range.

https://app.icex.ch/en/feed/technical-analysis/1985-iota-remains-in-the-range-of-11-22

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zagitta

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:19:53 PM

IOTA is a coin with strong dev team and a revolutionary technology behind it. This is the coin I'm pretty sure is going in the top 3 if it is able to achieve what its trying to do. All the alts are down and not just IOTA, just wait for some stability in Bitcoin prices and you can expect IOTA to recover.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:47:45 PM

the range of $1.1 to $2.2 may seem small at first sight but if you look closer you can see that this range is actually HUGE because from $1.1 to $2.2 is a 100% rise and that is not something that can happen in any normal market and besides you are trying so hard to do a technical analysis and to this day i have never seen anyone choose such a huge price range and analyze it!!!

There is a FOMO brewing...
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:07:45 PM

the range of $1.1 to $2.2 may seem small at first sight but if you look closer you can see that this range is actually HUGE because from $1.1 to $2.2 is a 100% rise and that is not something that can happen in any normal market and besides you are trying so hard to do a technical analysis and to this day i have never seen anyone choose such a huge price range and analyze it!!!
100% is a big number and this is a good sign that we can make a short-term investment strategy. But I have a more altcoin potential than that of ICX. Their prices have increased by more than 150% in just four days. That is a terrible number and we have the opportunity to duplicate our wealth. As far as I can see, ICX is better than IOTA because it brings a lot of profit.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:39:59 PM

Iota is fighting with nano for the spot
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/iota/usd

jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:39:06 PM

IOTA remains in the range of 1.1-2.2

Iota tested the lower bound of the range and support at $ 1.10
Support stood strong and quotes rose almost to the middle of the current range of $ 1.1- $ 2.2
Here, in the center of the range is a decreasing slow moving average.
So now this is the key level for predicting the future rate movement:
If the rate does not reach the upper limit on $ 2.2, it will start to decrease to $ 1.1, then there is a high probability of a breakdown of the support and exit from the range downwards.
If IOTA overcomes the resistance and gets to the upper bound, then there is a high probability of further fluctuations of the exchange within the current price range.

https://app.icex.ch/en/feed/technical-analysis/1985-iota-remains-in-the-range-of-11-22
The market is still on the downward trend but IOTA is still quite stable and volatile. This shows that it has a very good community and a stable development plan in the long run. IOTA is an altcoin that is worth investing in at times when the market is down.
jimbo2000

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:39:09 PM

$1.1 to $2.2 is a massive range. It's almost comparable to saying that bitcoin is still in the 6k to 20k range and if it hits 6k we should buy and 20k we should sell. Looking at the graph a more accurate range would be about $1.25 to $1.50, it looks like if it breaks the $1.25 support then it will be all the way down to about $0.8 before there is any real support.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:14:13 PM

Nicely said, with this range you can double your money if you are able to buy at bottom and sell on top, only one thing is left to catch the right moments.
Last year I earned from selling iota, I was buying under 50 cents, price went to over 4$. It will stay where it is like all market, when all market starts to rise iota will rise too. Who is day trader can earn from this fluctuations, who is mid term and long term trader like I am should invest in iota on this price and wait. I earned once and I will earn a lot once more with iota.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███