Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:35:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Sealyum - Fair Chance | Instant | Scalable | Designed for the world  (Read 525 times)
Sealyum (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2024, 07:25:52 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2024, 07:55:00 PM by Sealyum

Hello,
I'm proud to introduce you to a completely original and truly useful, helpful network.
After the idea formed in my mind, I needed some time and people to inspire me.

The network is still in development, but I want to share a few highlights with you.
Testnet released Version v.1.1
Supply: Unlimited
Algorithm: sha512+sha512+sha256
Technical Description: https://sealyum.com/testnet/technical-description/

Reward: 10.00000000 Sealy
Drop Pack: 155,520 packs
Community
Telegram: https://t.me/+PUnrOPurCv5lMTVk
Discrod: https://discord.gg/cgNsZS8h

Sealyum is not a blockchain. It is a network. Even any simple smartphone or CPU on the network can snag a packet.
We use the packet system instead of blocks in our network.
The network creates a package, determines a difficulty for this package. Currently there are 7 difficulties in total.
A hash pool that exceeds the difficulty level is created to close the opened package. You can join the pool for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, the pool is closed and waited for 5 minutes. After a total of 10 minutes, a drawing is held in the pool and a sealer is randomly selected. The reward is delivered to the sealer and the cycle continues.

Why is sealium different?
- Transfers occur instantly. (No waiting or packaging time)
- Very low transfer commissions.
- A completely fair and luck-based reward system.
- No need for GPU or ASIC machines.
- You can earn rewards with a simple device and internet connection.
- Updatable network structure.
- No downloading, installation, storage space needed.
- No need for knotters. (Now)
- Customizable wallet addresses.
- Create your own tokens. (No scams, honeypots, transfer closures. They adhere to mainnet rules) (In development...)
- Has rules to prevent fraud. Vote on the dispute and the transaction will be concluded with the decision of random referees.
- Robust encryption algorithms for quantum machines.
- Simple APIs for transfers.

What I'm talking about is something different and very big. The network is developed with the ideas of the community. It is different from the standard blockchain concept and is a solution for the world. Support its development with your ideas.

Network development is still ongoing. Join the community and voice your opinions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unnamed0simple

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 09:22:17 PM

Could you tell me why?
Sealyum (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2024, 11:28:52 PM

Could you tell me why?

There is no need for a limit. This is not a blockchain.
There is no logic to the total supply limit across all blockchains. They use a limit just because they all look alike.

Sealyum is a unique and solution-oriented network in its own right.
NGGAF

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 12:13:12 PM

Sup dev. I even register for ask. Let me know please!!!

Why are you using a different structure than the standard blockchain structure?
Sealyum (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2024, 05:53:40 PM

Sup dev. I even register for ask. Let me know please!!!

Why are you using a different structure than the standard blockchain structure?

There's no point in making a system that already exists. My goal is to create a network that offers a better structure and is truly a solution. Once the structure is created in a standard blockchain, it is not possible to change it. However, we can make changes by evaluating the opinions of the community on the Sealyum network and publishing a new update.

I want you to imagine this. You want to make a transfer to someone pursuant to an agreement. You can create this transfer to occur at a later date. The transfer amount is deducted from your sealy balance and transferred to the network's safe. If neither party objects to the transfer on the date you specify, the sealy is taken from the network's vault and delivered to the other party. However, if the sender objects to the transfer before the transmission date, the transfer is submitted for approval by random and anonymous referees. Here, if the majority of the referees find your text justified, Sealy will get back to you. If the referees agree with the other party, the sealy is forwarded to the other party.

Neutral, random and anonymous referees earn rewards here. Don't worry, there are rules to prevent referees from making random choices just to win awards.

As you can see here, sealy has a customizable structure. Unlike the standard block chain structure, things like block time do not matter, we use the packet structure instead of blocks. Packages are only there to supply new sealy to the network and distribute rewards fairly across the network.
Sealyum (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2024, 07:40:11 PM

Sealyum version v.1.1 has been released.
For update history;
https://sealyum.com/testnet/updates/
Sealyum (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2024, 09:22:10 PM

"Technical Description" has been published.
Here's a guide to exactly what the Sealyum network is and how it works.
https://sealyum.com/testnet/technical-description/

Also added "Sealer Name" system. You can now use the recipient's short name when making a transfer. This reduces the use of complex addresses and makes wallet addresses more memorable.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: